InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ secret among friends ❯ Entering High school ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2

“Wow this school is big.” As those word leave her mouth her annoying little brother laughter can be heard in the small car. “Soto stop!” He looks at her with a evil grin and he continues to laugh, until his face is one with the seat. She starts to laugh a laugh that can make any child want to die. “Soto speak up.” She hits him in his arm and runs out of the car wondering……

Boom.

She falls to the ground only to see a demon with brown eyes that can make any girl melt standing above her with a stupid grin on his face that can make any girl fly. “ Um….sorry.” She gets up and grabs her bag to leave but the young demon grabs her hand. “

“Your cute what’s your name“. He starts to wink making her wonder if he have dust in his eyes.

“Kagome um… you.”

“Ichigo…. You are my wife!” He hugs her.

“What!”

She tries to push him off, but he is stronger than her. “Let me go.” He looks at her like she is food. “Stop staring at me like that.” His hands starts to get lower and lower, but as soon as his hands reach her butt Ichigo was no more since Kagome kick him in a place that brings pleasure to his girlfriend . When Ichigo hit the ground Kagome walks over him. “ Good bye you dirty dog.” She runs to the building wondering if she will enjoy high school.