InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Seduction ❯ Seduction ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It was another normal day in the feudal era, Inuyasha gets caught with Kikyo…again, and Kagome and Inuyasha get into a fight…again…Inuyasha get's SIT …again…and again…and again. And of course Kagome goes off crying home…again.
 
But this time when she comes back, trust me things go ALOT Differently. Kagome was sick of fighting, she knew Inuyasha liked her, but he wouldn't tell her. If he won'ttell me… ill make him…
 
Kagome in her bedroom, gathering medical supplies and getting ready for her plan. She made some final touches to herself and admired the work she had done to herself.
 
“This is going to be fun”...
 
********************* Feudal era**************************
 
Inuyasha was sitting under a shady tree next to the bone eaters well, waiting for Kagome to come back, when he smelled he scent. “Well, well look who's come back to apologize, bitch my head still hurts-wait w-what Kagome is that you?”
 
Inuyasha could barely recognize Kagome, hisKagome. The one who always wore that school girl sweater. And the little miniskirt that he always looked up.
 
But no, not today; she was wearing a black leather corset, (modern lingerie, not 18th century corset) with a matching leather miniskirt and matching platform lace up stiletto boots. This definitely wasn't his regular Kagome…and he liked it. A lot, seriously he had to keep himself calm or he would have pounced on her.
 
“Hi Inuyasha, now what were you saying? I didn't quite hear you.” She could already see that her plan was working. “Well…um… I…was saying umm…I forgot.”
 
Kagome couldn't help but smirk at his stupidity, this was seriously gonna be easier than she thought.
 
“Oh never mind, Inuyasha will you do me a favor? I need you to tie the back of my top for me; I swear it's close to falling off.”
 
Inuyasha couldn't even bring himself to give a response. He was reluctant …but his legs weren't and they went straight to Kagome.
 
At first he was doing fine with tying it up, but soon he started to fumble and off came the top. “Oops”… was all Kagome could say.
 
Inuyasha wasn't sure if it was an accident, or if he did it subconsciously. All he knew was that he couldn't stop staring at her lacy pink bra. And he oh so badly wanted to see what was underneath that.
 
 
She grabbed her top and put it back. Inuyasha didn't even notice that she tied it up herself. He was to busy staring at her, completely mesmerized by her. Oh yeah, and her suddenly rubbing up and down her legs wasn't helping one bit.
 
“Wow my legs are unbelievably dry, Inuyasha will you please rub some lotion on them?” asked Kagome very seductively. Now his mind was asking why she can't do it herself. But his humungous boner was saying something. Hmm obviously the right thing to do is listen to his boner…no! This was just too weird… but she might get mad at him if he didn't do it so he went with his boner.
 
“Hold on let me get the lotion for you Inuyasha.” She put some on her legs and instructed him to rub.
 
“Oh yeah… Inuyasha you're just wonderful. Oh don't be afraid to go higher…” She smirked evilly to herself when she saw the look on his face when she said higher. She was having just way too much fun with this. “I love you, Inuyasha.”
 
He looked at her. “What did you just say?”
 
“Nothing”…
 
“But I heard you-
 
“You're just hearing things Inuyasha.” She didn't know how much fun mind games could be.
 
 
“Uh Kagome”, he said as he was getting up. I think we should go back to the village now.
 
“Why Inuyasha, what's the rush?” She grabbed his arm, and to his surprise pinned him up against a tree. Oh he is so not gonna ruin my fun…
 
“K-kagome”, Inuyasha stammered. We should get going now; the others might get worried…
 
Kagome let go, and let out a huge sigh. “Well if you say so, you probably need to see Kikyo right?” He was dumbfounded. Well Inuyasha I guess I can go hang out with Koga then-
 
“What? Over my dead body, what the hell are you thinking Kagome?” She smiled and pretended to act all innocent. “Inuyasha are you jealous?”
 
Inuyasha practically turned crimson red when she said this. “W-what, n-no, why would I?” I don't care.
 
Ouch. That comment really stung Kagome's heart. “God we've known each other for so long, and cant you at least respect me!” She practically screamed. Calm down Kagome; keep your emotions in tact.
 
Inuyasha can you give me a ride to Koga?” Kagome asked calmly. He wasn't gonna allow that, why would wanna she go hang out with that mangy wolf anyways? What was wrong with him?
 
“What no Kagome.”
 
“Why not at least he cares about me…”
 
“Oh Kagome, no I didn't mean it like that-
 
“Do you think Koga will like what I'm wearing-?
 
“DAMMIT KAGOME I DON'T WANT THAT ASSHOLE TO LOOK AT THE WOMAN I LOVE.”
 
Wow. Did he say what she wanted him to say to her for so very long? Were her ears deceiving her? Did he really say those magical words?
 
“Inuyasha what did you just say?”
 
“Nothing just forget it.”
 
“Tell me”
 
“No”
 
“Fine, be that way I guess I'm gonna force it out of you.
 
She immediately pulled him closer to her, and then she grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.
 
“Wow… Kagome… I don't understand.”
 
“Look if you ever want me to do that again, you will tell me what you said.”
 
“Kagome…the thing is that well… I er… love you.”
Inuyasha couldn't believe that he had said that, he felt like an idiot. He couldn't even look at her.
 
“Oh Inuyasha…”
 
She was gonna hate him.
 
“Inuyasha you have no idea how long iv waited to hear you say that.” See she hated-wait…what did she say?
 
He turned around to see her smiling at him and she said the four words he thought she would never say, “I love you too.”
 
This time he knew what to do, he leaned in and the newly formed couple shared an explosive kiss.
 
Much to her disappointment, he eventually broke the kiss, and walked back to Keade's village hand in hand.
 
Wow I got to do this more often…
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please tell me how you liked the story; do you think I should add a lemon, more chapters? You feedback is important to me.