InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sensei's Daughter ❯ In the Beginning... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N : This fanfic takes place in the Sengoku Jidai In this fanfic, there is no time travel and definitely no Kikyo. I ABSOLUTELY HATE HER! (NO OFFENSE TO KIKYO FANS)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Inuyasha and co. But I wish I did.

Prologue

There was a time when there were separation of humans and demons. The humans lived on the Eastern lands and the youkais lived on the Western lands. They have kept peace for many years. Then a evil being called Naraku caused a war between the two lands. The war caused many deaths between the two lands.

There was a great warrior called Shiro Higurashi. He was only sixteen when he mastered at every type of martial arts and received great respect from both humans and youkais. In the time of war, Shiro settled peace between two lands.

It has been almost 25 years after the war and both lands gained peace ever since. Shiro had trained more since then and became one of the best warriors in both lands. Now he settled in a dojo(a training ground) and took students who wished to train under him. He took all kind of students, human or youkai. He even had two children of his own, his sixteen old daughter Kagome and his eleven year old son, Sota. Their mother, Midoriko, was a very powerful Miko. When she gave birth to their daughter, Kagome, she was believed to be a very strong combination. Midoriko passed away while giving birth to their second child.

Now Shiro takes care for his children. Kagome stays at the dojo, and takes care of the students there. Sota started to train with the other students. Life was going normal for Shiro and his family. But that didn't last that long…