InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Separation ❯ PARTY TIME! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAMER: I don't own Inuyasha or any Inuyasha related things.
 
Well you guys suck. No one helped me think of a plan. You guys don't luv me no more. ;(. This is me crying. You all suck. But I am a dedicated writer and will continue with my story though yall don't like me enough to help.
 
CHAPTER 16
 
“Anyone but you Kags.” Inuyasha begged. She rolled her eyes and continued to stare at the building. “Yash I'm going to do this. Sango and Miro are already working on their parts now it's our turn.” It was his turn to roll his eyes. “Their part. All their doing is…” “Shhh!” Kagome ordered.
Out of the small apartment two men walked. Both were both muscled and stuffing something into their pockets.
“I thought even family visits were prohibited.” Inuyasha scoffed.
“Quite!” Kagome said then walked forward with him right behind. He grabbed her hand and came beside her. They were going for inconspicuous this time with all black. Inuyasha just draped a long black wig over his own hair while Kagome pulled hers up in a messy bun. She had a black micro mini that Inuyasha was seriously considering pushing her into the ally so no one could see. Along with her skirt was an assortment of black and silver belts. Her shirt was also something Inuyasha wished he could hide from prying eyes. It was tight, black, and had once had sleeves before Kagome ripped them off. There was a large white skull on the front. Her knee high boots with longer black stockings finished the outfit. But if he wanted to hide her it was nothing to how she felt. His shirt was also black but with the words “against all authority” on the front. Tight black pants and boots covered in chains finished it off.
They entered the apartment and walked up the stairs looking in each hall trying to find…
“Coppers 3 o'clock.” Inuyasha said.
In front of room 1302 were 2 cops standing to make sure no one got in without their approval.
“Hey I know him!” Kagome whispered to Inuyasha pointing to the guy on the right.
“Who is it?” he whispered back. “Don't you recognize his smell?” Kagome prompted leaning on his shoulder. Inuyasha sniffed the air …
Inuyasha's eyes went red. “That basterd!” he growled. “I thought he was dead! He should be dead!”
“Shhhh.” Kagome soothed.
While the man was not dead he certainly had many, many scars. Kagome's raper stood leaned on a cane but with that same menacing look and his good old boot knife in his pocket.
“I want to kill him so bad!” Inuyasha said fuming. “Just knock them out love.” Kagome said letting go of his shoulder.
Like a wound too tight Jack-in-the-box Inuyasha jumped from the stairs and ran strait to the men. They didn't even have time to draw breath as Inuyasha flew up in front of them and slammed his hand on the side of their necks.
“Good job baby.” Kagome said approvingly coming up from the stairs. “I still wanted to kill him.” He said miserably his eyes slowly changing back to gold.
“It's okay.” She said coming up behind him and rubbing his shoulders. “Can I get a kiss?” he asked. “Hmm?”
“I haven't gotten kissed in a while.” He said turning around and kissing her.”
She broke first. “Later Yash. We have work to do.”
They opened the door and walked in.
“Mrs. Shakara! Mr. Diety!” Inuyasha called.
“Whose there?” Mrs. Shakara asked coming from the bedroom. “Inuyasha? Kagome?” she asked staring at them. “Hi Mrs. Shakara. Kagome said pleasantly.
“What in the world are you two doing here?” she asked.
“We need to ask you and Mr. Diety a favor.” Inuyasha started off.
“What?” she asked suspiciously. “We need you,” Kagome said taking over, “to come to the New Years Eve party.”
The answer was instant. “No. no, no ,no.” she turned and walked into the kitchen.
With one look Inuyasha stayed at the door while Kagome took off after her.
“Well why not?” she asked. “Kagome,” Mrs. Shakara said putting ketchup she had just gotten out of the fridge onto the counter. “I will not go outside while those men who attacked me are out there. That simple.” Then she turned back to the fridge.
“But the New Years Eve party is a mask party. No one will know you are there.” Mrs. Shakara ignored her and tried to find cheese.
“Please you don't even need to do anything. Just stand around. Maybe dance a little. Never even take your mask off.” Kagome begged. Mrs. Shakara straitened with cheese, mustard, and turkey in her hands set them next to the ketchup and went to look for bread.
“Please. Just for a little while.” Kagome stood in front of her and clasped her hands as if she was begging.
“I will not remove my mask.” Kagome smiled in triumph, “I will stay for only 2 hours and I want gas money.” She said listing off her conditions.
“Deal!” Kagome said happily. “Here 20 bucks. For getting to the party. And I can't wait to see you.”
She ran to the living room. “Yes!” She said to Inuyasha. “Kagome!” she heard from behind her.
Mrs. Shakara was standing in the doorway holding a loaf of bread. “Can't wait to see you there.” Kagome smiled and nodded and followed Inuyasha out.
The walked down the stairs and stood in the apartment entrance. “Camp is to the left, right.” Inuyasha asked. “Yep.” Kagome said turning left.
* * * * * * *
“There, all packed.” Sango said leaning up wiping her eyebrow. “All done Miro?” she asked him. “Yes mam.” He said putting the last box in the truck.
“Good. Here's the tent.” She said handing him the box. “Come on we have to make the camp look recently used.” She walked to a tree they had been keeping their camp ashes behind. She scooped them up in the pan and started putting some in the middle of the camp where the fir had been. She lit a small log and stuck it in the ashes. It sent a small plume of smoke up.
“Sango!” Kagome called running up to her Inuyasha in tow.
“Done already guys?” Sango asked. “Yeah hurry they are right behind us.” Inuyasha warned.
“Just a few more finishing touches.” She through the pan she had used to move the ashes on the ground and ran through the pile and ran around for a minute. “Done.” She said proudly looking at her work. The camp looked like they had left in a hurry and didn't pack everything.
“Sango!” Miroku called. She smiled and turned and ran to the truck her friends were already in.
“Hold on!” Inuyasha said stepping on the gas. He tore into the forest and was sure to leave many tracks before going to the dirt road and heading back to the city.
* * * * * *
RING! The doorbell to the huge Takahashi mansion rang. “I'll get it hun.” Inutaisho told his wife the headed to the door. Staff was on holiday leave.
When he opened the door the last thing he expected to see was Inuyasha and his friends one of which was covered in ash.
“Boy! Goodness.” He said.
“Hey pa can we come in?” Inuyasha asked.
The next few minutes were a blur. The friends were all hugged by the parents Inuyasha's mom was introduced and there were more hugs and Inuyasha was embarrassed by his mother holding him proclaiming how much she missed him.
But Inuyasha got his revenge when Miroku's stomach growled loud enough to wake his dad on a Saturday.
“Kids go upstairs I'll whip up something. Get washed and dressed then come down” his mother instructed.
That's how Kagome found herself laying down on a bed in a guest room with wet hair and a blue towel draped around her.
She stared as the lights played on the ceiling. Wondering how her mom was. Wondering if she was ok. Thinking to herself.
How did I get into this? How did this happen?
A knock at the door jerked her from her thoughts.
“Hey Kags you dressed yet?” Sango called through the door.
“No!” she yelled back. “I can't think of anything to wear.”
“Well let me come in and help you.” Sango yelled back.
“Sure come on in!” Kagome hollered.
The door flew open and Sango stepped in. She had on clean clothes she herself was clean and she had a huge smile on her face.
“Well let us check out your closet.” She said without preamble.
Kagome sat up as Sango checked her stuff. Sometimes she would mutter something like “Eww.” “No.” “Maybe.” “YUCK!” “ooh I gotta steal that.” And many more.
Finally she came out with a nice black swishy skirt and white tank and white flip-flops.
“Here loser put these on and come downstairs. Lui has promised to make us food that's not Italian and we need to make sure are plan is perfect.
“Always business with you isn't it?” Kagome asked playfully. “Just make sure you punch that bitch on the nose for me, k?” Sango asked seriously.
“Who Naraku or Kikyo?” Kagome asked. Sango actually thought about it. “You can have Kikyo,” She finished at last. “I'll take Naraku.”
Kagome rolled her eyes. “Hurry up.” Sango ordered walking out.
She hadn't even stood up when she heard from outside the hall, “No Miro you CANNOT go and watch her dress you perv!” followed by a definite slap.
Kagome rolled her eyes again then stood up.
* * * * * *
`So you all remember what to do?” Miroku asked, for the millionth time. “YES!” they all chorused at once.
“Geez just making sure.” Miroku said offended.
“Hey kids!” Inuyasha's mom said coming out of the hall. “I got the clothes. You all our going to look great tonight.”
“Thanks Mrs. Takahashi.” Sango said getting up. The others followed suit.
* * * * * * *
“Wow my little Inu,” “Yash.” Inuyasha corrected his mother automatically, “you look so handsome.” She went on without hearing him.
Inuyasha had on black dress pants and a white shirt that opened in the front to display his chest. His hair was too revealing and even and idiot would notice his silver locks so he had pulled it up put on a brown wig and a mask that was one of those Greek godlike guys you see on the cover of those romance books.
“Where are the girls?” he asked.
“Baby,” his mother looked at him like he was stupid, “they are girls there is no way they are going to be ready yet.” She shook her head at him and walked away.
“Hey Miro,” Inuyasha said snickering turning to his friend, “is that you?” he was on the verge of laughter now.
Miroku had an huge diaper on his but a light baby blue shirt with a sash going across it that said “Baby new year” a baby blue bonnet a baby mask and a fake pacifier.
“Why do you get to be a…a Roman GOD and I have to be baby new year?” he asked tapping his foot. “How many chicks can I pick up in this!?” he said gesturing to the thing he was wearing.
“Oh honey,” Inuyasha's mom said coming up, “I thought it was cute.”
“Adorable.” Miroku sneered.
“Okay Miro buddy, 1: you have a girlfriend, no chicks to pick up for you. 2. When have you ever picked up a chick in the first place, and 3: Holy momma!” Inuyasha finished looking at the doorway.
“'Holy momma'? What is…” Miroku started but Inuyasha grabbed his head and turned him to the door. “Holy momma.” He echoed.
Sango's had on deep rich purple party pants fake snakeskin with black boots. Her shirt was a tank that showed particular attention to her breasts. Her hair had one night dye in it coloring her normal brown hair red orange blue and green. She had on black glasses and Inuyasha was only able to tell the difference between her and Kagome because of her scent.
Kagome's attire was entirely different. She had a layered blue white and light green dress that seemed to sway like the water when she moved white stilettos a big diamond necklace her hair was back in a bun and her mask was a seablueish-geenish that matched her dress and covered her eyes witch clearly had the same style of make up.
“Come on boys,” Kagome said as Sango finished, “We have a party to crash.”
 
 
* * * * * *
 
yh u all suck heres ur stupid chapie :P