InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Serious Problems ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N- Hi everybody! I haven't written a fic in a long time, and I just felt like writing some ideas that were in my head. So, whether a lot of people review for this fic or not, im most likely gonna finish it. I just have to get this out of my system (I know im weird, but that's ok ^_^) Anyway, I hope the people who read this enjoy it!
 
Disclaimer: Yea, I don't own Inuyasha.
 
 
Serious Problems (Ch. 1)
 
 
Inuyasha and the gang had just finished fighting a difficult battle against a powerful demon, and were now slowly walking their way back to Kaede's village. No one was seriously hurt, except Kirara. The demon had slashed her front left leg, and she could not walk. She was now asleep in Sango's arms with her leg bandaged. They were all walking in complete silence when Miroku suddenly yelled out for everyone to stop. With this sudden stop, everyone bumped into eachother.
“What Miroku?” Sango said in a whining tone
“Yea Miroku, everyone's tired, and just want to get to the village.” Kagome said
The monk took a sutra (sp.?) out of his robe, and threw it in the direction in which they were heading. It floated into the air, glowed blue for a second, and revealed wires on the ground and in the air that were connected to the bottom and tops of various trees.
`With Kirara out of commission, I guess the only choice is to walk across the wires.' Miroku thought.
“ Everyone needs to be extremely careful, tripping one of these wires may prove deadly.” Miroku said.
“ I guess I should go first then.”
No one was really sure if that was a good idea, but Inuyasha had already started to carefully, but swiftly walk over the wires.
Miroku sighed, and signaled for Kagome to start walking behind Inuyasha, and Sango behind Kagome.
“ Oh no monk, I don't trust you behind me!” Sango said moving away from Miroku.
“ Don't worry Sango, I won't grope you,” he said walking to her and letting his hand wander to her butt, “while we are crossing the wires.”
The sound of Sango slapping Miroku resounded in the forest. Kagome laughed at this, and started her way across the wires.
As Inuyasha was making his way across the various wires, he realized something. He could jump across the wires. He could easily jump high enough to avoid all of the wires that were connected to the trees. It would be easy, especially now that he was semi-close to the end.
So, he carefully planted both of his feet on the ground in between the wires, and launched himself into the air. It was all smooth saling until he was starting to land. Inuyasha did not pay attention to where he was landing, and had not completely gotten to the clearing on the other side, so one of his feet had snagged a wire. This wire had triggered an arrow, that had come out of hole in a tree, which hit Inuyasha in his side as he was lifting his leg away from the wire.
Inuyasha fell on his back, gritting his teeth. He pulled the arrow out, threw it to the side, and sat up. He looked at the others, and realized that no one had seen it because they were all too busy looking down, making sure they didn't trip a wire. Also, they were just too far away to have seen it. He looked down at his side and saw that he was not bleeding bad at all, it had barely left a puncture wound. There was no way for then to notice.
Inuyasha waited for them to get there, and when they did, acted as if nothing had happened. Being as proud as he was, he didn't want anyone to know about what he did.
As soon as Miroku got all the way across, Inuyasha said as he started walking away,
“ Let's go.”
No one protested since they were all so incredibly tired by this point. So, they all started following the quickly moving Inuyasha, but Miroku stopped and noticed something on the ground. He picked it up, and realized that it was an arrow, with fresh blood on it.
`Inuyasha must have tripped a wire,' he thought looking at the arrow, `This arrow doesn't look particularly dangerous…he should be fine.'
He however kept the arrow, and started running to catch up with the rest of the gang.
 
A/N-That's all for now…it should get better, just the first chapter you kno. R&R.