InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Services Rendered ❯ Services Rendered ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or any of the publicly known characters, plot, etc. I'm just renting them from Rumiko Takahashi, Viz, etc. I do own the plot of this story and any original characters I've created. I will make no money from this fic; I write for my own enjoyment and the enjoyment of my readers.
 
 
A/N - this originally started as a failed entry on LJ (the part before the break (***)). Then SplendentGoddess suggested I write a sequel, and it took off on me. Here are both parts combined. Enjoy!
 
**Warning: this story contains sexual content, including yuri and heterosexual themes. Adults only, please**
 
 
Services Rendered
 
 
“Yes, there is indeed a strange youkai living in these parts,” the villager said with an odd smile. “She feeds on the…essence of men. And to extract that essence, she performs a certain service. Unfortunately, our wives found out about it and drove her away.” Needless to say, Miroku was intrigued.
 
“And this service involves…” Smirking, the villager stuck out his tongue and licked his lips meaningfully, bobbing his head a little. Miroku's eyes nearly bulged out of his skull. “I'm going to…uh, yeah…” he mumbled absently, hurrying off.
 
“Get back here, Houshi-sama!” Sango yelled, chasing after him. Kagome and Inuyasha rolled their eyes and retired to their room.
 
“Hentai,” they both said at once.
 
 
“I can't believe we're out here looking for some slut!” Sango fumed.
 
“Now, now, Sango. You heard the villager; the youkai needs the male essence to survive. It doesn't seem like she's hurting anyone.”
 
“Hmph! She still sucks on—those for a living, which makes her a dirty whore. Now where the hell are you leading me?”
 
“Do you not feel the youki, Sango?” Pausing for a moment, the taijiya did feel a weak youkai signature, in the direction of that cave up ahead. Entering the cave, the pair gasped at the sight. Lying before them was a gorgeous demonness, clad in sheer robes that left little to the imagination. But her skin was deathly pale, and it appeared that the simple act of raising her head to look at them was a major effort.
 
“Houshi,” she rasped, “please…allow me to feed on your essence. If you do not, I will surely starve to death.” At this, most of the hentai thoughts which had been swimming around in Miroku's head vanished in favor of genuine pity. From what the villager had said, this was a peaceful youkai, just trying to survive like everyone else. He couldn't allow her to simply waste away, even if Sango never forgave him for it.
 
“Go ahead, Houshi-sama,” the slayer ordered reluctantly, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away. Miroku stared at her in shock, then his gaze softened. Sango understood the situation as well as he, knowing that saving an innocent life was more important than saving him for their wedding night. It wasn't as if he intended to lie with this youkai, but he did appreciate how difficult this must be for Sango.
 
But, as often happened when he stared at his bride-to-be for too long, his gaze turned lecherous. She was leaning most of her weight on one leg, her other hip jutting out sensually. The tantalizing swell of her ass called to him like it always did, but he was enjoying the view too much to move close enough to indulge the itch in his fingers. Instead, he remained in place, not noticing as his robes were swept aside and his fundoshi lowered to his ankles. He did, however, notice when a pair of warm, moist lips wrapped around his rapidly hardening member.
 
Miroku's sudden grunt had Sango spinning around looking for trouble, but the slayer was eternally embarrassed to discover that his subsequent moans were definitely not pained. She turned her back to the debauchery, hands fisted at her sides and her entire face adopting a shade of fire-rat red. She tried unsuccessfully to tune out the soft, wet sounds of sucking, and attempting to ignore the pleasured noises the monk was making proved even more impossible. Overcome by curiosity, she glanced over her shoulder, keeping her vision limited to his face. His eyes were closed, and his mouth hung open. His breath came in short pants, and every so often a shudder would pass through his whole body. Sango turned to fully face the monk, her expression one of abject amazement. Does it…really feel that good?
 
Motion down below drew her attention to the source of the monk's pleasure. The demonness had taken his entire shaft in her mouth, and was confidently bobbing up and down on it, sucking it like she was starving for it. Actually, that was very close to the truth. But with the rapture on the monk's face, Sango had been expecting something really mind-blowing to be going on down there, and she was quite disappointed. She's not so great. I could do that!
 
Sango blushed hotly at the direction her jealous thoughts had taken, as well as where she was currently staring. But she couldn't tear her eyes away. There was something about the sight of Miroku's cock disappearing and emerging over and over again from the mouth of the demonness that captivated her. Her body warmed, strange sensations slowly building within her. Her extremities tingled, and she found it impossible to stand still. Her legs shook, buckling at the knees. And when the demonness pulled back and licked the entire member from base to tip, Sango lost her battle with gravity, sinking down to sit with her ankles on either side of her hips. She subconsciously rubbed her thighs together, her hands wringing feverishly in her lap. Her own expression now matched the monk's, except she had her eyes open.
 
Finally, the inevitable happened; Miroku climaxed with a sharp cry, his whole body seizing as his hips pumped several times of their own accord. Spent, he collapsed onto his back, panting heavily and trying to compose himself. The demonness grinned, using a delicate finger to collect some of the spillage from the front of her robe and bring it to her eager tongue.
 
“Thank you, kind monk,” she said. “I feel completely rejuvenated!”
 
“No problem,” Miroku replied, totally exhausted. Now the demonness turned her attention to the slayer, observing her fidgeting and flushed appearance. This woman clearly had feelings for the monk, but her body had reacted in a very carnal way to the show. Leering gleefully, the demonness decided to help her out.
 
“You know, taijiya,” she cooed, “I prefer the male essence, but the female essence is tasty too.” Then, without giving the slayer any time to react, she pounced.
 
 
The demonness smirked at the pair of humans sprawled out before her. The slayer lay on her back, utterly disheveled, panting in satisfaction. Now the monk was the one hypnotized by an erotic display. His cock was hard, twitching, and ready for more action. And it was clear that he wasn't seeking another blowjob from a pretty demonness. The slayer's eyes slid open, matching lust humming in them as she gazed at the monk. The demonness realized it was time for her to leave.
 
“You got any delicious friends I can sample?” she asked as she sauntered toward the entrance to the cave.
 
“Uh…yeah,” the monk answered distractedly. “There's a hanyou and a miko in the village who really need your attention.”
 
The demonness exited the cave, chuckling when sounds of kissing and human moaning reached her sensitive ears. She would love nothing more than to go back and join them, but it seemed like three would be a crowd. Besides, she had new morsels to track down. The hanyou especially sounded tasty.
 
 
***
 
 
Kagome huffed as she stormed off toward the hot spring near the village. It had been perhaps an hour or two since Miroku and Sango wandered off, and since the sun was hanging low in the sky, she couldn't afford to wait for the slayer any longer. It was only a couple days after Inuyasha's human night, so there wouldn't be much moonlight to see by once darkness fell. Inuyasha was probably just now recovering from the `osuwari' command which had introduced him to the floorboards of their room at the inn. No doubt he would sulk for the rest of the evening and probably into the next day.
 
She sniffled, but blinked back her tears. Baka! Why couldn't he just say he was worried about me, and that he didn't want me going to bathe alone? I would have let him come with me to keep watch if he'd just asked! But noooooo, Bakayasha had growled something about not letting his shard detector go off by herself. And then, he had put his foot down and told her in no uncertain terms to forget about the bath and stay at the inn. Was it any wonder that she snapped? She hated being ordered around, especially by the man she hoped would one day return her feelings. Good boyfriends didn't order their girlfriends around; the best couples were also equals. Of course, she was a bit of a hypocrite saying that, with the power of the rosary at her lips. But what else was she supposed to do if he insisted on treating her like a child? She had been cutting back on her use of the necklace lately, which in the beginning had been admittedly cruel and inconsiderate. But he deserved it this time! After all, she wasn't completely helpless. And if real danger did show up, she would call for him and he would be by her side in a matter of seconds.
 
Finally the hot spring came into view, the steamy water beckoning her. She stripped and slipped into the pool, sighing deeply as she sank up to her ears. All of her concerns melted away, and she just closed her eyes and descended into a state of supreme relaxation. Little did she know that hungry eyes were watching her every move.
 
The demonness still couldn't believe it. She had heard their fight inside the hut, and witnessed the miko storm out. But it was the girl's upset afterwards that really mystified her. She studied the girl carefully, going over her impressions several times to make sure she wasn't seeing things. But there was no doubt; this miko had feelings for a hanyou. A hanyou! It was unfathomable, yet true. Perhaps this miko's strange dress explained it. Her aura indicated that she was quite powerful, but untrained. Suddenly the demonness was very curious about the hanyou's feelings for the miko, but this opportunity was too good to pass up. Who knew she would be able to get the miko alone again?
 
And this really was the perfect opportunity. The miko was lying on her back, eyes closed, only her face and the tips of her breasts poking above the water. The demonness licked her lips. Her youki was weak under normal circumstances, and still hadn't fully recovered from her near death experience. If the miko hadn't noticed it by now, then she wasn't going to. Silently she slipped off her robe and stepped out of the bushes. Then she slowly waded into the spring, keeping her eyes trained on the miko for any signs of awareness. When she felt she was close enough, she pounced. Before Kagome knew it she was pulled back against a warm body, one strong arm pinning her arms to her sides and the other hand covering her mouth. Before she could even think to struggle, a strange voice whispered in her ear.
 
“I wouldn't scream if I were you. The hanyou will never make it here in time.” It was an idle threat, but the miko didn't know that.
 
For her part, Kagome was immensely relieved that her attacker was apparently female; she was stark naked, after all. Nodding her understanding, she took a few deep breaths when the woman released her mouth, trying to regain her composure. The now free arm joined the other in encircling her midsection. She definitely wasn't going anywhere; she would have to talk her way out of this one.
 
“W-what d-d-do you want?” she stuttered, cursing herself for sounding so frightened. “I-if you want the Shikon shards, I don't have them with me.”
 
“Probably not a good idea to admit you have jewel shards, right?” the demonness replied, grinning in amusement when the girl gasped and fresh nervousness invaded her scent. “Relax, miko, I do not desire the Shikon no Tama,” she soothed, running a clawed hand along the girl's belly. Far from mollifying the girl, her anxiety only increased.
 
“Then what? You're not going to *gulp* eat me, are you?” At this the demonness' lips curled in a positively wicked smirk.
 
“In a manner of speaking, perhaps.” The girl's scent shifted toward confusion; she definitely didn't get it yet. That was alright; she would understand soon enough. “For you see, my little miko,” she purred, grasping a pert breast and wringing a gasp from the girl, “I am a youkai who feeds on the essence of men and women.”
 
“B-but I don't understand! W-wh—ah!” the miko cried when the demonness gently pinched her nipple and rolled it between thumb and forefinger, loving how it hardened so easily under her touch.
 
“I feed on the essence of men and women,” she repeated, sliding her other hand down to firmly cup her captive's womanhood. “The sexual essence.” It took the girl a second to comprehend what she was talking about, and her reaction took the demonness completely by surprise.
 
“Wh—no!” Kagome choked out softly, but her physical response was anything but feeble. She wrenched her arms powerfully, yanking them free while her miko powers flared at the same time. The two women fell in opposite directions, and both came up sputtering. The demonness stood, running her hand over the nasty burn on her stomach. She's powerful, this one. Her strength and defiance only made her want the miko more. But she had never forcefully taken anyone, and she wasn't about to start now. Usually a little sensual teasing swayed the reluctant men, but it was clear that wasn't going to work on this girl. This called for drastic measures. Calling upon her acting skills, the demonness let out a low groan and collapsed face-down in the spring. A few seconds later, shaking hands tugged at her shoulders and flipped her over onto her back. She slowly opened her eyes, staring at the worried face of the miko. She smirked inwardly. Got ya!
 
“Oh, Kami, are you okay?” The demonness shook her head, coughing several times for dramatic effect.
 
“The villagers stopped allowing me to feed. I…I don't have the strength to find another food source. I had hoped you would let me eat, but I understand. Do me a favor and lay me on the bank there. I'd rather die in my sleep than by drowning.” Then she closed her eyes, cracking one open just enough to see the guilt and sympathy on the girl's face. For several long moments she waged an inner battle, propriety warring with compassion. Finally, she seemed to reach some sort of decision.
 
“If I let you…eat me,” she muttered, flushing in embarrassment, “you'll live?”
 
“If I get a meal I can probably make it to another village, or maybe an army,” the demonness replied, burying her excitement in favor of grim acceptance of the end. She managed to feign surprise when the girl spoke again.
 
“Ok.”
 
“Really? You mean you'll let me eat you?!” Again, the girl nodded, and the demonness danced a little victory jig inside her head. But she had to stick with her story, and that meant pretending to be weak from starvation. She certainly knew how to play that role; earlier that morning she truly had been starving to death. Slowly standing up, she enfolded the miko in a warm embrace. “Thank you,” she said, even allowing a tear to slip down her cheek and onto the girl's shoulder. Did she feel a little guilty about this? Yes, but it was well worth it. Her skilled tongue would more than make up for her deceit, and she was confident the miko would agree after experiencing its wonders firsthand.
 
Releasing the miko, she took her hands and gently tugged her toward the bank. They rose into the night air, the miko hanging back, clinging to the water like a security blanket. It was positively adorable, and the demonness almost felt bad about taking her in her arms and laying her on the grass. Pulling back, she took a moment to study her prey, thrilled at what she saw. She was gorgeous, this girl, still not fully mature, but close enough to make any red-blooded man drool. Her body was flushed a delightful shade of pink, and her hands shifted nervously as she tried to cover herself. Leaning over her, the demonness moved in to kiss her, but the miko shied away. The demonness smiled down at her. She's probably never even kissed anyone before…I don't blame her for not wanting to give me her first kiss. She was an innocent little flower, this one, and the demonness wanted nothing more than to sample her sweet, virgin nectar. Oh, yes, she was going to enjoy this meal. But she wanted to make sure the miko enjoyed it to the fullest extent, and that meant making her relax. She laid herself down by the girl's side, grasping her hand and using her thumb to gently massage. The girl gazed at her warily, wondering what she was doing and nervously biting her lip. Absolutely adorable.
 
“Relax, miko. What's your name?”
 
“K-Kagome.”
 
“Well, Kagome, I'm Tomomi. Pleased to meet you,” she declared, earning a small, wry grin from Kagome. (1) “There now, that's nice to see. You don't have to be so nervous. You've pleasured yourself before, right?” Her answer was the blush that darkened Kagome's face to a shade of red Tomomi had never quite seen before. She has, and she's incredibly embarrassed about it. She is so freakin' adorable it's killing me!
 
“Well,” the demonness cooed, “I guarantee my tongue will feel infinitely better than your fingers. Just think of whoever you were thinking of when you did it before.” As if there's any doubt who that is. Kagome blushed even harder, and cried out when she bit her lip too hard in her mortification. A thin bead of blood appeared on the rosy petal, but before she could lick it away, Tomomi's finger was there, wiping away the blood and bringing it to her lips. Kagome's eyes widened as the demonness licked and sucked her blood off her finger, savoring the metallic taste. Tomomi's appetite was officially spiked, but she resolved to take things slow. Her little virgin flower deserved nothing less.
 
She started with one hand rubbing Kagome's stomach, alternating between using her claws and the smooth skin of her palm and fingers. She kept her eyes on the girl's face, watching as the seemingly innocent touch started to feel good in an entirely carnal manner. When her eyes slid shut, her mouth dropped open, and her body began to gyrate in time with her movements, Tomomi knew it was time to step up her efforts. She widened her circle, straying closer and closer to the major erogenous zones above and below. Kagome squirmed, her body begging for what her lips still could not. Tomomi was only too happy to comply. She moved her face to within inches of Kagome's breast and flicked the nipple with her tongue.
 
“Ahn!” the miko moaned, jolting as her lover's touch sent a shockwave through her. She arched her back, silently imploring Tomomi to do it again. So she did, on the other nipple this time, moving so her body now hovered over Kagome's. Her hand came up and grasped the free breast, her ministrations steady and tender. Then she pursed her lips and latched onto Kagome's nipple, suckling like a babe. Soon she felt the miko's fingers tangle in her hair, holding her in place, and the girl's frantic groans filled the clearing. Deciding to really give her something to moan about, Tomomi released her breast and snaked her hand down along the flat planes of her stomach, teasing the muscles as they quivered in anticipation.
 
The miko's legs were squeezed together, but not so tightly that Tomomi couldn't slip her hand between them. She beamed down at her little flower, finding genuine amusement in the fact that she was hopelessly aroused yet still tried to deny what she obviously wanted. She was not surprised to find Kagome's nether lips quite wet, her legs parting as the sensations coursing through her rose to a whole new level. Tomomi suddenly couldn't wait any longer for a taste of that sweet honey, so she withdrew her hand, smirking when the miko whined in disappointment. When Kagome's eyes fluttered open, it was to the sight of the beautiful demonness licking her own juices off her hand. She ran her tongue along every finger, her eyes never leaving the miko's brown orbs. Kagome was shocked to find that her lover's actions only added to the heat radiating from her center. Her lower body practically throbbed, and if she were being honest with herself, she desperately wanted Tomomi to sample her love juices directly from the source.
 
“Mmmmm…” the demonness moaned as the last droplets of her snack flowed past her tongue. The taste of a virgin was something she would never grow tired of, and this was her second today! From the brink of death to gorging herself on the tastiest of morsels…it was amazing how quickly life could turn around. She would forever owe a debt to the monk and slayer, and the former had said both the hanyou and miko needed her attention, so that would be part of her atonement. She could never hope to truly make it up to them, but she knew they were far too kind to hold it against her.
 
It was with this reverence going through her mind that Tomomi positioned herself between Kagome's legs, drawing them up and bending the knees, fully exposing the miko's core to her hungry gaze. Or so she thought; Kagome's hands shot down at the last moment to block her view. Tomomi clucked at her in mock reproach, chuckling at the girl's final attempt to preserve her modesty. If she really wanted her to stop, her fingers wouldn't be surreptitiously rubbing her clit, now would they? Lowering her head, Tomomi nipped lightly at the offending appendages, silently telling them to get out of the way and let her see her true prize. After a moment's hesitation, the hands withdrew, and Tomomi took a moment to admire her lover's sex. It glistened in the starlight, a thin trickle of moisture flowing from somewhere inside. The clitoris was partially engorged, demanding further attention. It looked incredibly tasty.
 
“Ahn!” Kagome cried as that wonderful tongue made first contact, despite her best efforts to keep quiet. Soon, stifling herself was the last thing on her mind. In fact, nothing was on her mind; she was almost incapable of thought. She could only concentrate on the rampant sensations blasting her core, the staggering strength of pure feeling welling in her body. In a few minutes, when the dam burst…she wondered if her body would survive, or simply melt into the earth. And then the demonness closed her lips around her clit, and her mind imploded, bare instincts taking over and keeping her body functioning.
 
“Inu…” she mumbled between groans. Dog? Tomomi wondered. What the hell is she talking about?
 
“Oh, Inu!” she repeated, louder this time. Ok, I think that's a good volume, Kagome.
 
“Inuyasha!” she hollered at the top of her lungs, completely lost in the depths of her body's rapture. Yikes! I hope the hanyou didn't hear…oh, crap. Tomomi sat up, gazing at the male who had just barreled into the clearing. He was clad in all red, with white hair and triangular ears perched atop his head. Well, I guess that explains the name. His stunning golden eyes were wide as saucers, and the inside of his mouth was pink, as one would expect. Hm, he has nice teeth too. I bet he tastes better than the monk! But she knew better than to make a move on him now; he obviously didn't like what he was seeing.
 
Inuyasha was downright furious. He was worldly enough to know what this strange whore had been doing to Kagome. Those were his Kagome's love juices on her chin, for fuck's sake! He was also ashamed to note how his own body reacted to the scene, or how impossible it was to tear his gaze away from the miko still splayed out in the grass, writhing like a bitch in heat.
 
“Please…” she mumbled, opening her eyes to gaze pleadingly at her lover. “Why'd you stop?” Seeing that Tomomi was staring at something behind her, Kagome tilted her head back as far as it would go. The upside-down image of a shocked, angry Inuyasha was the last thing she expected to see, and it took a moment for her pleasure-addled mind to comprehend its significance. Shrieking, she shot upright, keeping her back to him and huddling in on herself to preserve whatever shred of modesty she had left. A soft rustle sounded by her side, and she looked down to spy a familiar red haori lying in a heap. Gratefully, she slid her arms through the sleeves and folded it closed over her front, holding it together with her hand. Then, after a deep breath, she turned and faced her hanyou. Inuyasha stared at her with a frightening mix of emotions in his gaze, but the most dominant was hurt. He looked away, his jaw setting in a hard line. Kagome felt her heart sink. Oh, Kami, what have I done?
 
“Will someone explain to me what the fuck is going on here?!” he snapped.
 
“Well, I suppose I should,” the demonness replied, drawing the hanyou's glare. That is, until he realized that she was also naked, and averted his eyes. Tomomi grinned at reddening cheeks. They're both adorable! “My name is Tomomi. I feed on the sexual essence of men and women. Lately, the villagers have refused to allow me to eat,” she said, remembering to appear weak and pathetic as she did. “If I don't eat something soon, I fear I will starve.”
 
“Well then I guess you're gonna starve, bitch!” (2)
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome retorted. “Don't be a jerk! I-I told her she could…you know…”
 
“Devour that delicious flower,” Tomomi interjected, “suck on those sweet petals, lick those tantalizing li—”
 
“SHUT UP!” hanyou and miko cried at once, both flushing darker than the former's clothing. Tomomi fell silent, but she couldn't help but smirk at their embarrassment. She was rapidly discovering that she loved toying with shy virgins.
 
“W-wench!” Inuyasha barked accusingly. “Why the hell would you tell her that? What woman in her right mind would let a youkai do…that?!” Kagome narrowed her eyes, not liking his implication one bit.
 
“You heard her, baka! She said she was starving, and she needed some energy to go find a new home. I couldn't just let her die! What kind of heartless monster do you think I am?!” Inuyasha stuttered soundlessly at her, but Kagome continued her tirade. Once her temper had been aroused, there was little stopping it. “And how dare you tell me what I should do with my body! You're still chasing after Kikyou, so you have no say! And it's not like I haven't done it to myself befo—urk!” she cut herself off, covering her mouth with her hands. But it was too late; Inuyasha had heard her loud and clear judging by the way his eyes bulged out of his skull. He glanced off to the side, seemingly arguing with himself for a full minute before his face hardened in resolve.
 
“YOU!” he yelled at the demonness, pointing at her. Then his hand shifted and he motioned ardently to his crotch. “Suck me!”
 
“WHAT?!” Kagome screamed, even as the demonness collapsed on her side and proceeded to roll around on the ground laughing her ass off.
 
“What's your problem, wench? You said we can't let her die, so I'll…feed her.”
 
“I've got this under control, Inuyasha. Go back to the hut.”
 
“Not a chance!”
 
“I said go back!”
 
“No!
 
“I'll feed her, Inuyasha!”
 
“No, I'll feed her!”
 
“My, my,” Tomomi cooed as her giggles subsided. “I've never had two tasty treats fighting over me before!”
 
“SHUT UP!” they both roared again.
 
“Inuyasha, I swear,” Kagome threatened, “if you don't leave now I'll `you-know-what' you into next week!” The hanyou snarled, but what could he say to that? When Kagome wanted to get her way, there was little he could to do stop her because of that blasted rosary.
 
“Fine!” he snapped. “But I'm not going back to the hut.” For a moment Kagome thought he intended to sit there and watch her, but instead he marched over to a nearby tree and plunked down on the other side of the trunk, facing away from them. Kagome wasn't sure she was entirely comfortable with this arrangement, even if he didn't look!
 
“Inuyasha, I'll be fine. Go—”
 
“Forget it. I'm not leaving you out here alone with that whore.
 
“Inuyasha! Don't be cruel!”
 
“No, it's alright, Kagome,” Tomomi stated somberly. “I've heard it all before. People judge me because of what I do. They don't realize that I was born this way; it wasn't my choice. Over time, I've learned to enjoy it, but still… I can count on one hand the number of times I've actually had real sex with someone. If doing what I need to do to survive makes me a whore, then so be it.” Kagome's heart went out to the other woman, and she was glad to see signs of repentance from Inuyasha. His shoulders and ears drooped, and he didn't say anything for awhile. The hanyou probably saw a lot of himself in the demonness; both were regularly judged because of the way they were born.
 
“Sorry,” he muttered, barely loud enough for Kagome to hear. She grinned at his back, proud of him for realizing his mistake and owning up to it.
 
“That's quite alright, my scrumptious hanyou,” Tomomi declared, seemingly back to her old self. “Now be a good boy and keep your eyes averted or I might have to punish you!”
 
“Feh!” Both girls giggled and turned back to each other.
 
“Um, Kagome,” the demonness whispered, her conscience finally catching up with her. “I have something to confess. I'm not really starving to death. I was, but your friends the monk and slayer fed me earlier.” Kagome's initial reaction was anger, which Tomomi found entirely understandable, then curiosity concerning her friends. “I understand if you don't want to do this,” she assured. “I'm sorry for the trouble I caused.” Kagome's eyes softened as she took in Tomomi's slumped shoulders; she decided she couldn't blame her too much for her deception, not when the demonness had already obliterated everything she thought she knew about pleasure. Part of her did want to stop, but another part of her… She was still so hot, and even now she couldn't help but rub her thighs together. They had already gone so far, so what was the harm in continuing?
 
“Please, finish me,” she mumbled, wringing her hands nervously in her lap. After taking a moment to clean out her ears, Tomomi smiled. She was surprised that Kagome still wanted to do this, but she knew better than to look a gift horse in the mouth. She would just have to make it extra special for the miko. Heh, I'm going to Blow. Her. Mind. Without any warning she pushed Kagome on her back, flinging the robe apart before resuming her previous position. She literally dove right in, deciding that any more foreplay was unnecessary. The engine might be stuck in neutral, but it was revved up and ready to go. It certainly didn't need any more priming.
 
A few feet away, Inuyasha was starting to feel a little anxious. Shit! I must be crazy to have stuck around for this! He glared down at his stubborn manhood, standing upright, stiff as the tree he was leaning against. Those sounds they were making! His sharp ears picked up slurping, sucking, what could be licking… And the noises escaping from Kagome! Every time she moaned his cock twitched. It was taking all of his restraint not to leap into the clearing, throw the demonness in the hot spring, and take her place between Kagome's legs. He wondered if she would mind…
 
“Ahn!”
 
*twitch*
 
Inuyasha slammed his fist into the dirt in frustration. Ok, that's it! I have to look. I'll take a peak, just to satisfy my curiosity. Just a peak. That vow vanished to the wind as soon as he turned and laid eyes on the supremely titillating sight before him. Kagome's back was arched, her breathing short and ragged, her eyes closed. Her whole body was constantly in motion, as if she was physically incapable of stillness. Her hands grabbed at her breasts, pulling and kneading them roughly. All the while, the head between her legs remained steady, continuing to work its magic. It was the single most erotic vision he have ever beheld. Wow…
 
“Ahn, Inu…” Now Inuyasha held his breath, sure he was hearing things, which explains why the next word out of her mouth nearly caused him to lose consciousness.
 
“Inuyasha!” she cried as her long-sought orgasm finally washed over her, sending her body into rolling convulsions. He watched without really seeing her, completely lost in thought. When she called my name earlier, she was…whoa… He knew Kagome loved him; he had heard her say it during the encounter with Naraku's baby. But he most certainly did not know that said love included physical attraction, or even lust. Now he did. Inuyasha didn't know how to feel about this. He could admit to himself that he was physically attracted to Kagome. She was beautiful, even if he'd never told her so. He cared about her, a lot. Did any of that translate into love? He didn't know, but maybe so. Did it really matter? He wanted her and she obviously wanted him, so why shouldn't they be intimate? You're still chasing after Kikyou, so you have no say!
 
Inuyasha grimaced. Oh, yeah, that. He had never even thought of doing anything sexual with Kikyou since her resurrection. They just didn't have that kind of relationship anymore. They had never had that kind of relationship. He knew that he would have no problem remaining faithful to Kagome in the physical sense. He still cared for Kikyou, and he would still go to see her when she came around, but nothing more than words or a friendly embrace would pass between them. And if when this was all over she demanded he accompany her to hell, well, he would make that difficult decision if it came to that. He was far more likely to refuse now than he'd ever been before, now that he had a genuine reason to remain in this world.
 
“No, stop. Ahn!” Inuyasha started out of his musings, and for a moment believed he should intervene. Then he saw that while Kagome's mouth was speaking one thing, her body was saying something entirely different. Tomomi had not allowed Kagome to come down from her orgasm; instead, she had continued her ministrations, driving the miko to new heights. Kagome's body drew tight as a bowstring, then snapped with yet another climax, and still her lover licked and sucked away. A third and final orgasm followed closely on the heels of the second, even more powerful than the first two. Inuyasha swore he saw streams of moisture splatter against the demonness' face, tiny droplets flying in every direction as Kagome rose up on her heels and shoulders, every muscle in her body firing at once in her ecstasy. Then, utterly spent, she collapsed and curled into a ball, periodically shuddering with the aftershocks of her euphoria. Tomomi sat up, using her hands to demurely clean the evidence of her lover's pleasure off her face and bring it to her lips.
 
“Mmm, delicious. You should try it some time, Inuyasha.”
 
“K-keh!” Tomomi smirked at his discomfiture. Not only was he sitting there, staring at the nude form of the miko, but he was sporting a rather impressive erection as well.
 
“Want some help with that?” she asked, her expression teasing but her tone completely serious. Inuyasha thought it over. Kagome's eyes were still glazed over; she appeared to be temporarily dead to the world. It was just as well; he was getting a serious case of cold feet regarding the whole being intimate with her thing. He wasn't even sure his erection would go away, having never before been as hard as he was now. It was either Tomomi's mouth or his hand, and he knew which one sounded more appealing. What was the harm? Kagome had already partaken of the demonness' skills, so it wasn't like he was doing something she hadn't done first. Besides, they weren't together! What say did she have about what he did with his body? But if that was the case, then why did he still feel a little guilty?
 
“Yes,” he answered simply, burying those feelings for now. His cock was so rigid that it was actually painful. He shivered in anticipation as Tomomi lowered his hakama and pulled out his dick, encircling the shaft with her hand and just holding it for a few seconds. The reason for her tight grip became clear when she leaned down and placed a series of teasing licks on the head, causing his cock to jump and wringing throaty growls from his throat. He was just about to tell her to quit stalling and get on with it when she opened her mouth and took him in as far as she could. Then, he found himself incapable of saying anything at all. That wasn't to say he was silent. Oh, no, his voice fluctuated wildly, groans and gasps escaping him with nearly every stroke of her tongue.
 
“Uhhhh…” was the first sound Kagome heard when her mind had pulled itself back together. Her body felt like she had just run five miles, but in a good way. Oh, merciful Kami…I had no idea it could be like that. How was she supposed to go back to masturbating after that? I wonder if I could get Tomomi to stick around for awhile…
 
“Ohhhh, fuck!” There it was again, that familiar male voice. Blinking to clear her vision, she raised her head and saw the last thing she'd been expecting. Tomomi was now sucking off Inuyasha, and the hanyou was obviously enjoying it immensely. Kagome's first reaction was anger, and for a brief moment she contemplated osuwari-ing him. How much would that hurt in his current predicament? And what the hell was wrong with her for contemplating it? Inuyasha was doing exactly what she had done! Any feelings he had for her didn't come into the equation, just as her feelings for him had remained on the sidelines when she made her decision to allow Tomomi to “feed.” But she couldn't help how she felt, and that was jealous. The sight of another woman giving her Inuyasha pleasure…it got her blood boiling. Perhaps it was because she had imagined him and Kikyou doing this sort of thing too many times, even though her rational mind told her their relationship wasn't like that.
 
As for what to do about it, she supposed she could tell Tomomi to leave. And then what? Leave Inuyasha hanging with a half-satisfied, throbbing boner? She was jealous, but she wasn't that cruel. She blushed with the sudden realization that for the first time, she could actually see Inuyasha's penis, and she liked what she saw. Of course, there was always another option, one which had her body tingling all over again. Only one question remained—did she have the guts? She frowned as she tried to answer that question, eventually setting her chin in determination. If she had the guts to let a total stranger give her three orgasms, then she had the guts to try to turn some of her erotic dreams into realities. Rising to her knees, she debated leaving his haori on, but then rolled her eyes and shrugged it off. There was absolutely no room for modesty anymore.
 
Inuyasha was eternally disappointed when the oral utopia surrounding his cock was suddenly removed. He stuttered, trying to force out a desperate plea but choking on the words. Then he felt a hand wrap around his length, gripping him firmly in the same manner as before. But something was different; this hand was smoother, cooler to the touch. He felt that he knew this hand. Opening his eyes, he glimpsed a sight that rocked him to his very core—Kagome kneeling before him, her face barely a foot from his, and her hand grabbing his cock. She glared at him, strong resolve apparent on her features, but also nervousness. For Kagome, the moment was one she would always remember. It was the instant in time when she decided to do something she had always wanted to do, but never had the guts until now. She kissed him. It was nearly over before it started, and Inuyasha had no time to respond. It was quick and chaste, but firm and driven by raging passion. It left little doubt in Inuyasha's mind that his miko had imagined situations like this before. She truly wanted him. And because of that, he didn't protest when Kagome leaned down and took him fully in her mouth.
 
All the air whooshed out of his lungs, and he drew a shuddering breath that came out again as a low groan as she began to work him, imitating the demonness. This was different from before. Kagome wasn't an expert, milking him with machine-like efficiency. She was clumsy, choking when she took him too far down, occasionally nicking him with her teeth. She didn't really know what she was doing, but somehow he found that incredibly arousing. His eyes slid shut, and he surrendered fully to the awkward yet seductive touch of his miko. For her part, Tomomi was content to observe the pair. She knew love when she saw it, and wouldn't interfere. She sighed, hoping someday to find someone who would look past her “profession” and love her as much as the hanyou loved the miko, even if he didn't fully realize it yet.
 
“K-K'gome,” Inuyasha grunted, unknowingly thrilling the miko, as evidenced by her doubled efforts. The hanyou wasn't going to last much longer. Sure enough, barely a few seconds later he exploded with another cry of his lover's name. His body went rigid as his cock convulsed, pumping out his pleasure into the miko's waiting mouth. Then he slumped over, falling back onto his heels and taking deep, exhausted breaths to regain his composure. Hmmm, she did pretty well for a newbi— Tomomi's thought was cut off as Kagome turned to her, grabbed the back of her head, and smashed their lips together. The demonness realized what she was doing and eagerly reciprocated, driving the miko to the ground and using her advantageous position to plunder her mouth to her heart's content. She rooted the tasty semen out of every crevice, her tongue exploring every inch of Kagome's mouth before finally withdrawing a full several minutes later.
 
Now Kagome was the one breathing hard, the relentless pressure of Tomomi's lips and tongue having aroused her all over again. She gazed at Inuyasha with hooded eyes, silently begging for what her lips could not. The hanyou stared back, rock hard again from witnessing the scintillating girl-on-girl display. Tomomi realized it was time for her to leave.
 
“I don't suppose either of you have any other tasty friends of relatives I could sample?” she queried on her way out of the clearing.
 
“Uh, yeah,” Inuyasha mumbled distractedly. “My half-brother, Sesshoumaru. He's a white-haired Inu-youkai with one arm. He's probably never even come before,” the hanyou snorted derisively. “Maybe he'll be less of an asshole if he blows his two-hundred-year-old load.” Tomomi smiled to herself, moving off into the forest. A full-youkai virgin, eh? I'll have to seek out this Sesshoumaru!
 
Behind her, the night of passion was only beginning.
 
 
Sesshoumaru stopped in his tracks, a sudden foreboding feeling settling in his gut. A chill ran down his spine.
 
“Is something wrong, Sesshoumaru-sama?” Jaken inquired. The taiyoukai didn't respond, but merely started walking again. Nevertheless, the unpleasant sensation refused to go away. He had a bad feeling about this.
 
The End
 
 
(1) Tomomi means “beautiful friend” (behindthename.com)
(2) SplendentGoddess should get credit for this line. Classic! XD
 
A/N - could there be a part 3? Perhaps. I do love torturing Sesshoumaru. I had so much fun writing this one that anything's possible.