InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru And The Land Of The Dragons. ❯ A dragon is sent to find Sesshomaru. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha.

Chapter1
A dragon is sent to find Sesshomaru.

Naraku is dead and the shikon jewel is whole. Kagome used the jewel to become half demon. The only ones that Naraku killed were Shippo, Rin, Jaken, and Ah-Uh. Thanks to Naraku Sesshomaru returned to the western lands alone. Meanwhile in a place known as the land of the dragons. All the dragons are assembled in a huge group. A bronze colored dragon named Sirius is standing on a hill in front of them.
"I'm sorry everyone but the king is dead. And he didn't choose anyone to become the new king." said Sirius.
The group of dragons started to talk to the one next to them. A dark yellow female named Amber looked at her friends. Her friend Serenity is blue-green. And her friend Asher is grey and walks on fours. Some of the dragons walk on twos and some walk on fours. Sirius roared to get everyones attention.
"I have heard of a very strong dog demon lord. He is the lord of the western lands of Japan. His name is Sesshomaru." said Sirius.
"You want a dog demon to rule over us." said a black male.
"Yes he is the one I want to rule over us. And maybe he can tame the female demon that lives in the dark forest." said Sirius.
"If he's so strong then you should go get him." said a red male.
"I can't. I can't fly. So is there a volunteer in the group?" asked Sirius.
The group went quiet no one said everything. Asher suddenly said "I'll go get the demon lord."
"Ok then come here Asher. The rest of you go back to where you came from." said Sirius.
Asher walked up to Sirius and asked "what do you need Sirius?" Sirius chuckled and said "I need to tell you where to go." Asher looked at Sirius and asked "where do I have to go?"
"You have to go to the western to the western lands of Japan. And be careful there are demons there that would love to have you as dinner." said Sirius.
"Don't worry I'll be careful." said Asher.
Asher went to the meadows to tell Amber and Serenity he's taking off. When Amber saw Asher she tapped Serenity on the shoulder. Serenity smiled and asked "so Asher what did Sirius want?"
"Oh he told me I have to go to Japan." said Asher.
"Be careful there are all kinds of demons there." said Amber.
"Don't worry Sirius already warned me." said Asher.
"Oh ok you might want to take off." said Serenity.
Asher spread his grey wings and took off. Amber and Serenity watched Asher fly until they couldn't see him anymore. As Asher flew over the ocean he was getting nervis. One he could get eaten by a demon. And two he's going to get a demon lord. Asher looked down at the ocean. He can see Japan in the distance. Asher flapped his wings and relaxed a little. As he approached Japan he could see that it's no bigger than his home. Asher flew across Japan heading west. He is flying just above the tree tops. Asher is keeping a sharp eye out for demons. He looked down and saw a village. Asher is flying over Lady Kaede's village. Everyone watched as Asher flew over the village. Even Inuyasha, Kagome, and Kaede saw Asher.
"Oh my this is a surprise. What is a dragon doing here?" asked Lady Kaede.
"What do you mean Kaede?" asked Kagome.
"I heard when Inuyasha's father died. The dragons that were living here left. Of course that was two hundred and two years ago." explained Kaede.
"Looks like he's heading west. Maybe he's going to fight Sesshomaru. I hope the dragon kills him." said Inuyasha.
"Inuyasha that isn't very nice." said Kagome.
Asher looked down again and could tell he's in the western lands. All he has to now is find Sesshomaru. A huge demon is near by. He's waiting for Asher to fly near him. When Asher got close enough the demon jumped onto Asher's back. Asher's eyes went wide and started to buck. As Asher bucked the demon tried to break one of Asher's wings. Finally the demon broke Asher's left wing. Asher crashed to the ground with great force. The demon jumped off Asher's back. He walked to Asher's neck to bite it so he can kill Asher. But Asher stood up and breathed fire on the demon. The demon got angry and ran over and clawed Asher's side. Asher roared in pain and flamed the demon killing it. He is bleeding from his wound. And his wing is broken so he can't fly so Asher laid down.