InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru And The Land Of The Dragons 2. ❯ A problem in Japan. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer I don't own Inuyasha.


Chapter1
A problem in Japan.

It's been three years all of the pups are twenty years old. Sonya has a mate named Adar he has red hair and blue eyes. He is 5'9". Soku has a mate named Mrya. She has brown hair and hazel eyes and is 5'5". And Inutoshi has a mate named Valora. She has black hair and drown eyes and is 5'6". They all met their mates on a trip to Japan a year ago. Sonya, Soku, and Inutoshi. Found out that Aya and Kesha have died. They also found out that Draco has a mate and a pup. Draco's mate's name is Inga she has white hair and gold eyes. Inga's and Draco's pup is named Inusashou. He has white hair and gold eyes. And he has one purple stripe on each cheek. And under each purple stripe is a jagged blue stripe. Inusashou is named after Sesshomaru and Inuyasha. He is three years old.
But there is a problem in Japan. The demons are getting and dieing. That's what happened to Aya and Kesha. They got sick and died. There used to be one hundred and fifty demons. Now there are only sixty-eight demons. And unfortunately Draco and Inga are sick and are dieing. So Draco is writing a letter to his father.
Dear Father,
There is a problem here in Japan. Demons are dieing from an unknown illness. It's the same illness that killed Aya and Kesha. The illness kills the very old, young, and weak. There were 150 demons now there only 68. If something isn't done the rest of the demons here will die. And unfortunately Inga and I have the illness and are slowly dieing. Can you help the rest of the demons and my son?
Love your son,
Draco.
Draco gave the letter to an eagle. The eagle flew until it hit the barrier. It screeched until a dragon let it in. The eagle flew to the mountain. It found Sesshomaru and landed on his shoulder. Sesshomaru read the letter then showed it to his family.
"Asher I need you!" yelled Sesshomaru.
In no time a gray dragon landed next to Sesshomaru. Asher lowered his head and asked "what do you need My Lord?" Sesshomaru looked at Asher and said "I need you to summon the dragons to the meadows." Asher nodded and flew off. He flew over the tundra, mountains, desert, plains, lakes, meadows, rivers, light, and dark forest. Asher yelled as he flew "everyone report to the meadows!" A few minutes later all of the dragons are assembled in a huge group. Sesshomaru and his family are standing on a hill above them.
"Everyone I got a letter from my son Draco. The demons in Japan are dieing." said Sesshomaru.
"That's terrible." said a blue female.
"I know this illness will even kill Draco and Inga. We need to save my grandson and the rest of the demons." said Sesshomaru.
The dragons talked to one another. They talked until the magma dragon spoke.
"The ocean dragon and I can make another island for them to live on. But it will take a while." he said.
"Very good idea please get started right away. I'll go to Japan to get the remaining demons." said Sesshomaru.
"Where will they stay until the island is done finished?" asked Amber.
"There are two big rooms I don't use. The males can stay in one big room. And the females can stay in the other. Now you all can go. But I need Asher, Amber, and Serenity." said Sesshomaru.
Sesshomaru's family returned to the castle. Kagome, Kyla, Sasha, Sonya, and Myra are getting the second big room ready. And Inuyasha, Pharaoh, Soku, Inutoshi, and Adar are getting the first big room ready. Back in the meadows Sesshomaru got on Asher's back. Then Asher, Amber, and Serenity took off. They went through the barrier and headed to Japan.