InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's Choice ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha, I don't own Sesshomaru, and I got nothin.~_~ Thanks for constantly reminding me. *dark bitter muttering*
Sesshomaru's Choice

It all started when Sesshomaru had discovered the secret of the well. It was not as if he had purposely allowed the little human miko to pull him through, but once on the other side he was captivated. That was when he truly saw her for the first time. He was able to watch her interact with her family, to see the way she was torn between duties and how she managed to balance them all.

When he finally returned to his lands after the girl restocked and returned them to their proper time he made his decision. He was intrigued, but bound by his duties as a youkai lord. However, in five hundred years, she would exist still, and so he would simply wait. After all he could afford to do so. And that was exactly what he did.


~500 years later~

They were finally together. He wasn't exactly sure how it had happened. His fascination with the weak human should have disgusted him, made him weak, but somehow it felt surprisingly right to be with her. Perhaps it was their first meeting that started it so long ago. Then there was Rin. She had definitely done much to soften his distaste for all of humanity. After all some had proven themselves worthwhile. So when had it happened, this attraction for her?

But then again, perhaps it didn't matter exactly when or how it had happened. She came to him. It wouldn't do to have his scent lingering around her house should his half-brother drop in. He would not tolerate Inuyasha's ignorance to hurt this delicate creature he considered his. And he was positive the baka would say something that he would be forced to kill him for. And that would probably upset her, and potentially ruin her carpet as well.

It was a female thing wasn't it? To be concerned over the carpet? Perhaps he should ask her about that particular female fixation when next she visited.

But the point being, his brother could never accept or understand his relationship with her. When she was free, she was his. They would come out into the open about their relationship, but for now it was best to keep it secret. It was better for them both this way. For now. But he would not tolerate keeping this secret longer than was necessary. He wished to claim her for all the world to know.

No one would be allowed to try to prevent his relationship with the time traveling miko's mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~
EEEEP! OMG! Don't kill me! It was the Nitequil speaking! Evil, evil stuff! It whispers words in my head, and it is coming for YOU next!! It told me so!! Mwahahahahaha!!!!! God it's four o'clock in the morning. o_O I'm going to bed now...


( I originally posted this on FF.net if you are wondering about this note)

Note from Author: Ok, I guess I forgot to mention this in my medicine induced haze, but I originally intended this to be a short one shot. However, I apparently suck at one shots since most of the people who reviewed assumed or requested that I keep writing on it. With that in mind I have decided that I will make this into a full story that explains how it all happened, but I'm afraid it won't be until later. After all, I am currently working on three other fics that I have yet to finish. Please be patient with me, and a special thanks to everyone who reviewed! I would give hugs and kisses all around but you'd all get bronchitis o_O. Ja Ne, Mistress