InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's Full Sister ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha though I want to own Sesshomaru and Naraku and maybe Miroku T.T

 

“Kagome your kit is yelling.” Sesshomaru told his sister. Kagome then took the form of a fox. The fox was about three feet tall and had an icy blue color with silver tips. She ran as fast as she could. “Momma, Momma! Help! InuYasha is trying to kill me!” Shippo yelled. Just then, Kagome came from nowhere with blood red eyes saying that ‘she wouldn’t hesitate to kill if necessary.’ “InuYasha I worn you to put my kit down!” “W-w-who are you?” InuYasha stuttered while searching frantically for the voice. ‘Wow I didn’t know I could talk to people in my mind’ “who are you?” Shippo asked the fox that was holding him. Kagome changed into her human form. “Shippo I’m so sorry! The next time I see InuYasha touch you or harm you in any way again I will kill him!” Kagome said but towards the end, her eyes turned red. “Shippo do you want to come home with Mie and me?” Asked Kagome ‘Mom would love Shippo to death.’ Kagome chimed happily in her mind.


At the Well

“Mie are you ready?” “Yes!” Yelled Mie at the bottom of the well. Shippo was on Mie’s shoulder. Kagome jumps in then the bright blue light covers them all.

500 years in the future...


“Mom, Dad, Sota, Botan. Were home!” The twins yelled. “Kagome!” Sota yelled coming from the castle! “Sota!” Kagome said in a warning voice. “Stop.” Sota then stopped. “Who are you?” Kagome yelled. “My name is Eliza,” A voice yelled back. “So Eliza... what are you doing on my fathers land?” Kagome asked while stressing the name. “I am lady of the southwestern lands.” She said, “Well what do you want?” “To speak with your father.” “Momma can I go in the house?” “Yes Shippo.” Shippo ran in the house / castle. Kagome glared at Eliza. “Fine ... but I’m keeping an eye on you.” Said Kagome. Mie and Kagome went into the house and to the rooms.

With Shippo and Sota

“Hi Sota!” Shippo yelled “Hi…” Sota cautiously said. “I’m Shippo do you want to play?” He questioned. “Sure.” Sota said. “You want to die Inutieshos’ hair?” “Yea!” Sota practically yelled. “Please not so loud. It hurts my ears.” Shippo said. The boys ran off to the bathroom and switched Inutieshos’ conditioner with blue hair dye. “I can’t wait!” “Neither can I.” Sota said.

End chapter