InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshomaru's Full Sister ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha though I want to own Sesshomaru and Naraku and maybe Miroku T.T

 

 

With Tiesho and Eliza


“Long time no see Inutiesho.” Said Eliza. “You get a new guard?” She asked. “No. Why?” “Because a girl asked what I was doing here she even threatened me.” “That must have been Kagome.” “Kagome? Who’s that?” “Mies twin sister.” Inutiesho said. “Ohhh...ok.” All of a sudden Sesshomaru comes barging through the door. “Where’s Kagome!?” Sesshomaru yelled. “She’s either in her room or trying to find her kit.” “If I cant find her remember that I will be back.”

With Sesshomaru


Sesshomaru sees Shippo and Sota run from his fathers bathroom. ‘What were they doing in there?’ He asked himself. “Shippo your mother is looking for you.” “Where is she?” “Like I know I am also looking for her.”

Flashback Sesshomaru POV (about 20 mins after he left)


I was walking down the hallway and ran into someone. I sniffed the air to see who it was but it didn’t smell like anyone I knew. “Sesshomaru?” The person asks. “Yes.” I looked to see who it was because it sounded like Kagome, but it didn’t smell like her. She was a mixture of a fire kitsune and silver bat. “Who are you?” I asked. “I’m Kagome don’t you recognize me?” “You aren’t my sister.” “Yes I am and didn’t dad tell you I have more forms than you and mie, mom, and dad put together?” “No.” “Oh while we are still talking have you seen my kit?” “No but if I run into him I’ll tell him your looking for him.” “’Kay.”

End FB normal POV

“Come on Shippo lets find your mom. Kid are you coming too?” Sesshomaru said / asked. Sota trailed along after the tall strange demon and Shippo on his shoulder. Kagome ran into Sota and Shippo! “Owww… that hurt Shippo!“ Sota said thinking Shippo knocked him down. “It wasn’t me.” They looked to see who fell on them.... Kagome! “Mom!” “Shippo my baby! I missed you.” “’Gome can you get off me?!” Sota said / stated. “Yes I can…” Kagome said while getting off her brother and son.

End Chapter