InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshoumaru's Revenge ❯ Sesshoumaru's revenge ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sesshoumaru's Revenge

"Where are you going My lord?" asked the toad named Jaken. Sesshoumaru continued to walk and did not answer Jaken's question. Rin ran around Jaken and Sesshoumaru 5 times. "Rin, stop that" said Sesshoumaru. "Yes M'lord" Rin Replied.

"We are going to pay Inu Yasha a visit" Sesshoumaru said finally answering Jaken's question. Rin stuck her tongue out at Jaken. Jaken growled and said "M'lord This useless child is getting to be very annoying". Sesshoumaru did not answer. For in his heart he did not think the child was annoying. Rin stuck her tongue out at Jaken again and said "Lord Sesshoumaru, when are we going to be there?" "Almost Rin, Almost there" Rin stuck her tongue out at Jaken once more.

Jaken opened his mouth in shock for Sesshoumaru answered Rin's question faster. When they finally got there Sesshoumaru said to Inu Yasha "Why Hello little Brother" "Why are you here?" Inu Yasha answered in a growl "For No reason, just coming to check on you" Sesshoumaru grinned. He attacked Inu Yasha with Tokijin. Inu Yasha blocked and went for Sesshoumaru. The blinding light caught everyone's attention.

"Is that Sesshoumaru?" asked Sango "Yes" replied Kagome. They both stared in horror as the blinding light continued. When the light was gone. Inu Yasha was left on the ground with over 100scars and cuts. Kagome gasped then went to Inu Yasha to help him.

Kagome touched Inu Yasha's scars and stared as the blood dripped down her thumb to her finger. "are you okay Inu Yasha?" asked Kagome. Inu Yasha did not reply. Kagome called Sango and Mirouku and Shipou for help and said " he's not talking" "Of course he isn't " said Sango.