InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sesshoumaru's Wish! ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha but… Perhaps that's best

Chapter 1: A place that's empty

"SHIPPO! Not again! That's our dinner you scared off!" InuYasha yelled furious at Shippo for scaring off their rabbit that was supposed to be dinner.

"Now now InuYasha Calm down. We'll just catch another one." Kagome said not wanting to make InuYasha angrier.

"We'll! Let Shippo catch it he scared it off!"

"InuYasha" Kagome said in a warning tone. Don't make me use the word!

"You wouldn't you aren't that stupid Kagome I am supposed to cook dinner. You can't you broke your arm"

"Well…Can't Sango cook?? Oh wait She went with Miroku to exorcize the Village." Kagome realized.

"Honestly Kagome." InuYasha said as he held up the Rabbit he finally caught

"I wouldn't think you would have forgotten such a thing!"

"Everyone forgets

"Yeah especially you! Kagome!"

"SIT,SIT,SIT,SIT,SIT!!!" Kagome yelled "I am NOT Stupid you Jerk!"

"Feh!" Yes you are!"

"SIT!" Kagome yelled again " I think I'll go home Goodbye InuYasha" Kagome said as she biked by the crater.

"You've done it now InuYasha!" Shippo said as InuYasha started walking to camp

"Shut up you little runt"

"Hey you're the one she's mad at" Shippo Ducked under a hollow log after InuYasha growled at

Shippo. And threw a Stick at Shippo

**/~/~/~/~Sesshoumaru/~/~/~/~**

"Milord!" Jaken said puzzled at why his master was taking his work and readings so intensely.

"What can't you see I'm Busy Jaken!" Sesshoumaru said clearly disturbed from his work and readings.

"I saw a Kitsune heading for the castle Fellow demons say she's a messenger of the northern lands."

"Fine. Let her see me when she arrives."

"Hai." Jaken said seriously. `I wonder why Sesshoumaru would let a Kitsune see him?' Jaken wondered as he walked down the stairs to await the Kitsune's arrival.

`So a messenger from the north what does Koga want now!' Sesshoumaru said as he prepared himself for whatever the messenger might say Koga wanted.

Okay I am not good at this at all I know but I need to know what this story lacks. Please review if you review telling me what I need then I will be able to make the next chapter better.

Thank you