InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Thieves ❯ Prolodge: Shadow thieves ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“They're gone. All gone.” thought 3 girls as they stared at the raging fire on the place that used to be their home. “Mummy, Daddy, Onii-chans*!” screamed one of the girls. But no one answered her. The one true place and the one true people they had called their family and home were gone.
 
-8 Years Later-
“Hey, you get back here!” yelled a policeman as 3 figures ran off in the dark. The 3 were the most notorious thieves in all of Makia (demon world) and they had stolen a lot of things from local shops. The cops shot bullets and weapons at them, but they had disappeared. The cop slammed the door in anger. The bullets had missed! Those thieves were like shadows! Impossible to catch! “Maybe,” he thought, “that's why they're called shadow thieves.
 
-Feudal Japan-
The thieves had jumped from Makia to Feudal Japan through a portal. It was dark, so they quickly stashed their loot in their hiding place and ran back to camp. All 3 pulled off their masks. “Man, we did it again!” yelled one thieve. “Nah, it's those cops. They're too damn weak to catch us,” said another. The thieves started to cook dinner. The thieves were actually 3 girls about 15 years old. One girl had long copper hair that had red streaks in it. She had emerald green eyes and she was tall and slim. She wore a forest green sleeveless top with matching green pants that reached her shin. She had dark brown sandals and had her hair in a braid. She had a tattoo of a rose and a vine curled around her right wrist. This girl was named Lyra Uzumaki. Another girl had light blue hair with navy streaks. She had sky blue eyes and was very slim and pale. She wore a navy top with long sleeves and a material that was like jeans as pants that reached her heels. She had navy leather sandals and had her hair in a high ponytail. She had a tattoo of an ice and water symbol curled around her right wrist. This girls name was Janni Tashio. The final girl had ebony black hair with red and silver streaks. She had deep amber eyes and was also tall and slim. She wore a black sleeveless top and black jeans that came to her knees. She also wore black leather sandals and had her hair in a low ponytail. She had a tattoo of a black and red dragon curled around her right wrist. Her name was Hikari Hyuga. Together these girls made up the group of shadow thieves. After they ate, the girls fell asleep under the stars.
 
 
 
 
*onii-chan=big brother