InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Thieves ❯ Epiloge: Love that Transcends Against Time ( Epilogue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Epilogue: Love that Transcends Against Time
3 years had passed since Mideroku had sent the gang to the Modern Era. Kagome, 18, was now doing great in school and was engaged to Inuyasha, 20. Sango, 19, had gotten a food job and was engaged to Miroku, 19. Naruto and Sakura, both 16, were now dating. So were Kiba and Hinata and Ino and Shinkamaru. Neji, 17, was engaged to Tenten, 17. Yusuke, 19, had FINALLY proposed to Keoko, 18, and were engaged. Yukina and Kuabara were also engaged (WHAT COULD YUKINA BE THINKING?!). Hiei, Sasuke, and Kurama had remained single (It's OBVIOUS!). Today, Kagome had invited the gang to the new bar, Clover (ring any bells?). While everyone was drinking, and announcer yelled, “Today we'll be having 3 performers, 1st up is LYRA UZUMAKI!!” Kurama flinched and watched the stage (gee, I wonder why?). Then a girl of about 18 came out. She had elbow length, wavy, dark copper hair with dark red hair and she had emerald eyes. She smiled and started to sing in a very pretty voice.
 
 

Whatever you do, I'll do it too
Show me everything, you tell me how
And yet it all means something
And yet nothing to me
I can see there's so much to hear
It sounds so close and yet so far
I see myself as people see me
I just know there's something
I wanna know, can you show me?
I wanna know `bout the strangers like me
Tell me more, can you show me something familiar
`Bout strangers like me... (etc)
 
After the girl finished, the crowd cheered. But the girl only stared at Kurama. When green met green, the girl came over and said in disbelief, “Kurama?” “Lyra!” said Kurama as he hugged her and kissed her cheek. “Next is Janni Tashio!” exclaimed the announcer as Sasuke flinched. Then a girl with light blue hair to her mid-back with navy streaks and she had shocking blue eyes came onto stage.
 

There's people talking they talk about me
They know my name, they think they know everything.
But they don't know anything about me
I pat my makeup on a Saturday night
I try to make it happen, try to make all right
I know I made mistakes, but life can change
It's never really easy, but it's OK
Wake up, Wake up on a Saturday night
Maybe New York, Maybe Hollywood in mind... (etc)
 
As the girl sang, she kept staring at Sasuke. After about 5 minutes of staring, Sasuke realized it was his Janni. While the audience clapped at the end, Janni ran to Sasuke, gave him a hug and said, “I missed you!” Sasuke grinned and kissed her in reply. “Finally, we have Hikari Hyuga!” yelled the announcer. Hiei flinched. Then a girl came onto the stage. She had shoulder length black hair with silver streaks and golden eyes. Hiei stared, it couldn't be...
 
 

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here when all I want
Is to be over there
I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
That's coming true
But everyone else could tell
That I confused my feelings
With the truth
Because I liked the view
When there was me and you... (etc)
 
After the girl finished, she went over to Hiei and said, “Ya know, you look like an idiot when you stare, firecracker.” Hiei silenced her with a kiss, and then grinned while Kari grinned back. “How are you guys alive?” asked Kagome. “Mideroku reincarnated us with all our memories.” Janni replied. “We live here now,” added Lyra. Then the gang went home. I think you can guess the rest.
 
Life ain't no picnic, but it sure is a hell of fun!
THE END!