InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow Thieves ❯ The Final Battle ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6: The Final Battle (This is going to be short... DON'T SUE ME!)
-The Next Day-
Kari was up really early to watch the sun rise. She was on the roof when someone whispered, “Early bird, eh?” and kissed her cheek. “Hey Hiei” said Kari, grinning.
 
-That Afternoon-
The gangs were in the forest when suddenly Inuyasha yelled, “Come out of there, Naraku!” “Hu hu” cackled Naraku as he came out. “This time you all die!” Then he released his true form. And so the battle began. “Thorn whip!” yelled Lyra as she slashed demons (Naraku brought friends). “Ice Sphere!” yelled Janni, killing Kanna. “Phoenix Fire!” cried Kari as she killed Kagura. “WINDSCAR!” yelled Inuyasha as he slashed Naraku to bits. Unfortunately, he regenerated. Kikyo shot arrows, wounding Lyra and Kari. Kagome gritted her teeth and shot Kikyo dead (GO KAGS! WOOOOO!!). Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke and Kuabara were taking care of the lesser demons. Sango was fighting Kohaku and then tearfully killed him. Inuyasha then raised his sword to kill Naraku when Naraku grinned and stabbed Lyra in the back, mortally wounding her. “LYRA!!” yelled Kurama as he ran over to her. “Kur...am...a..... b..y..e.....” gasped Lyra, and then she went limp. “You! ICE DRAGON!” Janni screeched, summoning a great dragon of ice that attacked Naraku. “Hmn,” smirked Naraku as he stabbed Janni in the chest. “JANNI!!” yelled Sasuke as he ran and held Janni in his arms. “Sas...uke...sorr...” whispered Janni, but then she too fell limp. “No,” whispered Sasuke, hugging Janni's lifeless body close. “You, you bastard!!! DRAGON OF HELL!!!!” Kari screamed, releasing a great dragon of fire. As it attacked, Naraku dodged and stabbed Kari in the heart. “KARI!!” yelled Hiei as he caught her falling body. “Good...bye...Hi....e...i...” whispered Kari. Then she died. This can't be happening thought the 3 boys, holding their loved ones. “Hu hu, now you will all die like those 3 girls.” “Bastard, Bokurrygan!!!!!” Inuyasha yelled as Kagome shot her arrows, Sango threw her boomerang, and Miroku, his ofudas*. “NOOOOOOOOO!” Naraku screeched as he disintegrated. He was finally dead. Inuyasha ran over to Janni and said, “Imoto, please wake up.” “Sis, PLEASE let it be a joke.” Naruto said as he held Lyra's cold hand. “Little sister.” Neji whispered as tears fell down his cheeks. Kagome wiped her tears, gathered the Shards, and fused them together. “Mideroku, I set you free!” chanted Kagome as the Jewel glowed. Suddenly, Mideroku appeared and said, “I thank you all for setting me free. I am sorry that some of your loved ones have died. But I must tell you that all of you must go to the present and live your lives there. It is not safe for you here anymore. I will transport you.” Then Mideroku began to glow, and there was a flash of light! (WAHHHHHH! THAT WAS SOOOOO SAD! DON'T WORRY THOUGH, THERE'S ONE MORE CHAPTER!!)
 
 
*ofuda-Paper scroll-thingy monks use.