InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shadowed Soul ❯ Shadowed Soul ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shadowed Soul

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or ideas for Inuyasha they are all copyright of their creators.

Shadowed soul

Often I find myself gazin at the moon thinking of those that have left this world. Sometimes I find myself wishing I had joined them, whising I had left the turmoil of the warring age behind me.

A single tear spills down my face trailing my cheek and falling to the ground. Everyone I ever cared for is gone. My father, my village, and my little brother… So now as I sit beneath this tree my gaze fixed on the stars overhead I wonder to myself why I was left alive.

Its not fair that they took them from me. I was so happy, so blissfully happy…But now all I feel is an empty hole of loneliness that encases my heart.

I choke back a sob. Bowing my head I shut my eyes tightly trying in vain to block their faces from my mind. It is as if their spirits are willing me to remember. Remember them, keep on living for them. But all I want is peace, for their faces to disappear so I can sleep forever in the blissful existence, which is death.

But I will not die. Not while I can avenge hem. No matter my wants, there is something inside of me that burns with a passion lusting for the blood of their murderer's spilt upon the ground at my feet. I will make sure that they are avenged that they will finally be able to rest in peace….

Often I find myself gazing at the moon its light spilling forth on the ground infront of me. And I find that I am torn in half. My soul yearns for eternal rest, but also for revenge against he who killed my village…

Naraku…you have shadowed my soul with dispair…