InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shards ,Time and affection ❯ the chase ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Concluded chapter...

Chapter 8 The chase..

One week have passed since Kagome returned to her time, She set aside what happened and decided not to go back what ever may cause She reconciled with Komiro, Normally they were going out together for the past few days after her football training at school , it was the end of the semester, the game championship, Kagome was qualified for their school, thanks to Komiro, at the same time Komiro has a season game playoffs. at their school.

It was Home coming party night, The school ground was empty Komiro waited for kagome after class, he sat at the bench by the fountain."Komi -chan" Kagome came running down the stairway.. Komiro looked at her direction there was no expression on his face. "what's wrong?" kagome stood in front of him, his hands were wrapped with bandages.. "Oh My! What happened to you." Kagome noticed. "It's nothing." he withdraws "What's with the bandages?". She asked.He didn't utter a word, and took her Back pak "Com'n let's go."He insisted , not really in a good mood, Kagome approached him again "something's bothering you?" she said. Komiro smiled he placed his hand on her shoulder as they walk. "Kagome let's go at the park?'. He asked "okay. what is it all of a sudden.?" She wondered.

It was about 5:30 pm the two watched the sunset and the pigeons that flew across the park "kagome.it's been a week already, I'm so happy I met you" He hold her hand "You sounded like saying goodbye?" Kagome looked at him, yes it seemed something was wrong his eyes were sad "Close,.After the next few days after school is over.. I'm going back to Beijing".. He answered

"I'm going to miss you,." he faced her.. "I love you..I never heard you said that to me." he said . Kagome stayed silent. The was no formality on their relationship, when that day she went to his place crying, somehow it still haunted her about her thoughts of Inuyasha and Kikyo,but it was over.. she's with Komiro, she felt the sudden sadness, that this guy is going to leave her alone.."You're going to leave me. alone?" she uttered. Komirotouched her face and gently kissed her, Kagome felt a sudden warmth inside of her but it felt meaningless all of the sudden.

She moved away her lips. Komiro sensed her "I'm sorry." It was the first kiss Kagome had.since they were dating for such time already.Unlikely it wasn't really what kagome was expecting, she ws still wishing it would be from somehow she hoped..but she refuse to think about it. "take the school exam in Beijing, you can be a foreign exchange student..just to be with you back home, just please?". Komiro asked her again. "I can't decide yet.. give me time , then I'll give you my answer" she smiled then she looked at his hands " Whats' wrong with these hands anyway?". "Kagome, I have something to tell you. You're special to me I hope you'll accept it." He said "Something's wrong with me.I sense power inside me, because of this wound, that's why I had it tatooed' The placed her hend over his chest to feel the scar.

Kagome gasped she felt a shard inside.. his body No how can that be? Then he unbandaged his hands. Kagome was shocked the dorsum of his left hand has silver scales Kagome doesn't know what to say No!!! He has youkai blood? Or the shard within him? She thought

" I only revealed it to you, haven't you notice I have grey eyes? We don't have any Caucasian bloodline in the family, my eyes turn grey when I had these wound" He continued. "That's why my father trained me to master martial arts.. and I did.To hid my strength , it became my own ability in football, I never lost not even one game" he told her. "Komiro.thank you for being honest with me.I know how to help you..". she said

"You still don't believe". He said He doesn't know that I know what's happening in him "Promise it will be safe in me" she smiled "I do believe you..anyway let's get you home, we still have to go to the homecoming party tonight" then they left ., that night Kagome got dressed she wore a light blue laced blouse and skirt , it was her last night of school, and the last time she will be with komiro, though she hasn't decided to go with him. Komiro dropped by at her placed and went to their school dance. The night was fun , her friends and schoolmates were there they danced and there was a program, komiro always watched his kagome, but what she didn't like, Komiro's friends made her company a bit uncomfortable. She's only a high school girl around some college guys. Kagome honestly didn't felt happy.

Kagome's friends called her attention, there her thoughts drifted, she miss her real friends Sango, Miroku, shippou and. Inuyasha. It's been so long... Inuyasha you did this to me, now I feel, I don't belong either to you or Komiro, I don't know I feel lonely. One of Komiro's friends kept kagome company, and before she noticed she was a bit sober , she was drinking alchohol the whole night. Komiro noticed kagome's unlikely feeling. "You're drunk!" Komiro was not pleased, bring him to a bad mood Kagome didn't utter a word they went outside to get her some fresh air "let's take you home" he said "komiro com'n it's just a drink..she can handle it" His friends said "You freaks let her drink! " Komiro yelled at them "komi never mind.. okay please don't start a fight "kagome said "Let the bitch go.. She's just not our type for your kind " one of his friends said "Fuck off!" Komiro punched him that put knocked of his friend down the floor Kagome screamed when she saw Komiro started the fight. She was shocked when he threw that punched. It was a strong impact that cracked the floor to which his opponent fell.it was his power his eyes were raging silver!

She didn't moved as komiro kicked and drew punches from his group of friends, no one was outside , that frightened her in front of the duel. Kagome scream she ran away from them.. "Kagome!" Komiro cried but he can't follow her in the middle of the fight. Kagome was horrified "Help!" she yelp and cried she ran awy further from them she decided to ran all her way home. He's a monster! Kagome was terrified. she was far away from them she tripled a staircase from a bridge

"Kagome!" A voice swoop across her falling body she thought she was going to fall into the lake by the side of the stair case she opened her eyes, saw her self gliding across the tree It was Inuyasha who caught her. He appeared from the dark shadow of the bridge and caught her.. he came to save her.. Kagome eyes looked at the hanyou whose mind was focused jumping on the roof top of the houses. And dashed all the way to her house and to the shrine, they jumped back into the well..

*+*+*+*+*+

----- reviews please...