InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ She Who the Prophecy Foretold ❯ Citrus Bookends ( Chapter 78 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 78 - Citrus Bookends
 
 
He wished that he could use his demon speed. Their walk back to the shrine was taking much longer than he remembered and he was using almost every single ounce of control to keep himself from scooping her up and taking off. He couldn't wait to get her up to her room and into the shower. Seeing her defending her claim was just too arousing for words. Whatever was happening to her was intriguing, and watching her taste his blood was indescribable. She was acting more and more like an inu every day, and the claws and fangs were just more proof that she was changing some how, but whether or not is was because of her fate or because of the shared youki or the blood he gave he didn't know.
 
Finally they reached the bottom of the huge flight of stairs and he turned to Kagome quickly, lifting her into his arms, her legs wrapping around his waist and an incredible source of heat pressed firmly against him. He dashed up the stairs, careful not to make it too obvious that he wasn't human but still making good time. She laughed as they made it to the front door in seconds. When he opened the door and entered the house, Hiromi peeked her head around the entrance to the kitchen with a smile.
 
“Hey Mama! When my friends get here could you tell them to wait in the living room?”
 
“Sure honey, but why? Is something wrong?”
 
Kagome blushed a little but quickly found an excuse. “Gotta figure out how to get rid of the fangs and claws, or at least hide them or something,” she said while holding her fingers up and baring her fangs to show off the newest additions.
Hiromi gave the couple a rather knowing smile before nodding her agreement. “Alright dear, but don't take too long now. You know how impatient they can get.”
 
“Okay, Mama!” Kagome called over Sesshoumaru's shoulder, the taiyoukai already on his way up the stairs to her room. In an instant she found herself pressed against her bedroom door, smirking as she heard him click the lock into place. “Eager?” she asked with a laugh. Her question was answered when her lips were covered by her demon's; his kiss hard and almost desperate, full of his need for her and only her.
 
When he released her lips to allow her to breathe, he made his way down her throat to the collar of the shirt he'd been forbidden to shred. “Take it off or you will not be able to wear it again.” He watched with interest as Kagome fumbled with the little red scarf and struggled with the buttons before finally just yanking it over her head, her claws having greatly reduced her dexterity.
 
“If these are permanent they're gonna take some getting used to,” she said before unzipping the side of her skirt, not that it could go anywhere while she was wrapped around him like she was. “You have to put me down if you want me to take it off.” The only answer she received was a grunt as he allowed her legs to slide from his hips until her feet met the floor. She moved a bit away from the door and her skirt dropped around her ankles.
 
Sesshoumaru smirked as he took in the sight of her in just her sky blue satin panties and bra and chuckled when she started tugging the bottom of his shirt up. She couldn't get it all the way off because of their difference in height and when she growled in frustration he finally helped her out, pulling it over his head and dropping it to the floor. Her hands were immediately working on removing his pants and in seconds they were standing in front of each other, both clad only in their underwear. Kagome grinned, flashing her fangs at him and he was instantly on her again, his left hand holding firmly to her ass while he used his right to trace smaller and smaller circles around her nipple through the satin with the tip of a claw. As his tongue slipped into her mouth she felt as he traced her teeth, cutting it as he grazed her fangs. The taste of his blood in her mouth made her moan and she sucked lightly on the small cut, encouraging it to bleed more, but his rapid healing stopped the flow much too quickly.
 
He chuckled as she growled in frustration once again, the sound of his amusement causing her to meet his eyes. “Perhaps we should continue this in the shower? Your friends could arrive at any time.” Her eyes flashed in excitement and she moved into the bathroom, pulling him along by the hand. He watched as she reached in and turned on the water, letting it run for a moment to allow the water to heat up. She turned her back to him and pulled her hair over one shoulder. “There's absolutely not way I'm gonna be able to get this thing off with these.” He happily obeyed the silent request, unhooking the small satin item that hid her perfect breasts, something he was sure should be considered a crime, and she slipped it off. . She still faced away from him as she hooked her fingers through the sides of her panties and slid them slowly over her hips and down her legs until she let them fall to the floor, his eyes following the motion intently.
 
Kagome stepped into the shower stall and then turned to Sesshoumaru with a raised brow. “Are you coming or not?” She wasn't surprised this time when he used his speed to shed his boxers and appeared behind her, hands on her hips, in an instant. She closed the shower door and leaned back against him, the hot water running down the front of her body. His arms moved around her, holding her close as they both reveled in the skin to skin contact. Unable to just stand and hold her, at least at the moment, Sesshoumaru leaned down to place soft, brushing kisses to her collarbone. When she tried to move forward he pulled her back, not wanting to lose the feeling of having her naked body pressed against his own. “You have to let me go and get under the water if you want your hair washed.”
 
He thought it over for a moment, finally deciding he loved having her wash his hair enough that he could release her, at least until she was done. He allowed her to step away from him and guide him under the stream of hot water, feeling as she moved his long hair around to ensure all of it was wet. She moved him again and then her hands were in his hair, her claws scratching at his scalp as she massaged the shampoo through the long silver mass. She couldn't help but smirk as she heard him moan softly. It only grew wider when he mumbled, “Harder,” moaning a bit louder when she complied.
 
It was absolutely exquisite, the slight scratching of her claws. It was even better than before she sprouted them, and when she pressed harder he was certain that he'd somehow slipped his way into heaven. It was over all too soon when she had him turn and stand under the water while she moved her hands through the long strands to make sure she didn't miss any remaining shampoo. He stopped her when she reached for the conditioner. As much as he wanted her hands in his hair again, he wanted to touch her more. His arms drew her to him, her breasts pressed tightly against his chest. One clawed hand trailed down her spine while the other tangled in her hair, guiding her lips to his. He pulled away and smirked at her when he realized that she was trying to make him cut his tongue again. “Your interest in my blood is so very enticing,” Sesshoumaru murmured in her ear before moving one hand to his chest and cutting a small line just above where their bodies touched.
 
Kagome's eyes locked on the small cut line and the bright crimson trails moving down his chest. He watched her as she leaned in and dragged her tongue up his chest, quite similar to when she'd licked the pizza sauce off of him; only watching her taste his blood was so much more arousing. He allowed his hand to slide down her side until it found her ass, giving a firm squeeze to her soft flesh, his other caressing the side of her breast that was still pressed between them. She backed up a bit and he let her, taking advantage of the space to fully grasp her breast in his hand, massaging it gently. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when her hands moved, one wrapping around his very aroused length and starting a slow stroking motion while the other came up to cut a new line in his chest, the other having already healed over. He hadn't thought it could get any better, but the slight pain when she used her claws to produce more of his blood, combined with her intimate touch, well, it was definitely better.
 
Sesshoumaru let out a pleased growl as her hand tightened and she cut him again. The sound caught her attention, and for a moment Kagome thought she'd hurt him or somehow made him angry. However, the look in his eyes told different story. “You like that?” she asked, more surprised than anything.
 
“Very much so,” he almost whispered as his head fell back in pleasure.
 
“It doesn't hurt?”
 
“Very little,” he replied in a very distracted tone as her hand resumed her stroking.
 
“How can you like it if it hurts?” she asked before making a new cut. “You heal too fast,” she grumbled softly before licking the red trails from his pale skin.
 
“If you cut a bit deeper it will take longer to heal.”
 
Kagome froze and looked up at him like he was insane. “Deeper? But wouldn't that hurt more?”
 
He took in her expression and wondered for a moment if he shouldn't tell her. He couldn't take it if she turned away from him in disgust or rejection, but he had to say something.
 
Kagome watched his eyes, everything else melting away as she saw the fear flicker in his golden orbs. “Sesshoumaru?” she asked softly, her voice startling him from his thoughts. He looked similar to a deer caught in headlights, frozen in place with nothing to say. He hadn't figured anything out before she spoke and he had no idea what to do or say. “Sesshoumaru? Whatever it is, you can tell me. Nothing will change how I feel about you. I'm naked in the shower with you for Kami's sake!” Seeing that he still remained hesitant and having a sneaking suspicion what he didn't want to say, she reached up and dragged her claws from his shoulder to just above his nipple, letting her newly developed deadly weapons dig in deeper than previously while tightening her other hand around his arousal, remembering how he'd liked it before.
 
She had her answer when her demon lord moaned and shuddered at the same time, his golden eyes rolling back in his head and a look of absolute pleasure overtaking his features. “Hmm,” she mumbled to herself before giving in to temptation and setting out to clean him of every drop of blood. “You really do like it,” she said between the long strokes of her tongue along her cuts.
 
If he hadn't been floating in a haze of near ecstasy he would have been concerned by her words, but as it was he'd barely even heard them. Her hand was holding him tightly as she stroked steadily up and down his length, and the feelings it was producing were extraordinary. Added to it was the sensation of her hot tongue trailing up his chest, knowing she was tasting his blood, craving it even, and he wasn't sure how much longer he would last. Her voice pulled him from his clouded mind.
 
“So tell me, Sesshoumaru. How long have you known that you like pain?”
 
The way she asked seemed so innocent that he forgot to worry about her response to the truth and simply answered. “Not all pain. Just from you.”
 
“Really?” was her breathy reply as one of his hands found its way to her short raven curls and was now teasingly just barely touching her where an incredible need had begun to make itself known.
 
He smirked as she gasped when he finally slipped his fingers past her folds into the liquid heat she'd produced just for him. “Really. This Sesshoumaru enjoys the feeling of your nails, or claws, against my scalp. I love it when you pull my hair. And this…” he gestured with his unoccupied hand to the nearly healed wounds, “…is just amazing.”
 
“Never would have… figured you to… be so kinky…” she managed between her panting breaths. One finger had found its way into her tight passage and was moving slowly in and out of her while his thumb lightly brushed over her clit, making speaking… and even thinking… so much more difficult.
 
“Kinky?” he asked curiously, having absolutely no idea what the strange word meant.
 
“Not now,” she demanded. “More…”
 
He happily complied, adding a second and soon a third finger, and neither spoke another word, instead only soft gasps and moans as well as a purring growl were the only sounds in the small, steam filled shower stall that could be heard over the running water. They moved in unison, his fingers sliding into her body while her hand stroked upwards and pulling back out as she moved away and towards the head, allowing her thumb to slide over the tip, loving how it seemed to make his entire body twitch every time. His unoccupied hand decided to occupy itself, traveling up her abdomen to her breasts, softly tweaking her hard peaks. He leaned down to kiss her, slicing his tongue purposely over his own fang before slipping his tongue into her mouth to tangle with her own.
 
She moaned a bit louder as the taste hit her tongue and he felt her body start to quiver. He knew she was close and he was too. Feeling her passage begin to tighten around his fingers he rubbed harder on her clit just as her thumb moved over the head again, this time circling twice. That simple sensation was all it took for his body to shake against hers as each reached their climax at the same moment. Her grip tightened further as she continued to pump him, the rhythm more jerky and she felt like she was experiencing an earthquake as her entire form seemed to tense and release repeatedly at an impossible speed. His hand continued to move, roughly massaging her clit while thrusting his fingers in and out of her body where he so wished to be buried at the moment, or any moment for that matter. Their movements slowed together and they both slowly returned to earth, pulling their lips apart and panting heavily while staring into each other's eyes.
 
“So I take it then that you want the claws to stick around?” she asked with a laugh before moving her hand away, groaning as his fingers slid out of her still twitching body. He watched her rinse off under the water, again conflicted as she touched herself, removing the scent of their activities and wasting what he would much rather be cleaning from her with his tongue, but looking so delicious with her hand just there, all the while licking his fingers of her ambrosia of passion, savoring every bit. When he was sure he hadn't missed any his arms slid around her waist.
 
“So are you ready to tell me what `kinky' means yet?”
 
She laughed and blushed at the same time as she turned off the water and stepped out. “Kinky… it means that you like something… sexual… that is… uncommon maybe? I'm not sure how to explain it.”
 
“You do not seem to mind,” he replied, watching her wrap a towel around her shimmering, dripping form and accepting the one she held out to him.
 
“Well, it's a little weird I guess, but how can I complain that you like it when I cut you, when I was enjoying cutting you? Or at least the result of cutting you. I don't really know why I was surprised. You're so invulnerable to so much that it takes more for you to really feel. Besides, I already told you that I love you… nothing can change that, my Sakimitama.” She smiled as he leaned down to softly kiss her, showing his appreciation for her acceptance.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
The phones just wouldn't stop ringing and both Officer Nori and Officer Tantei wished they could just unplug them. Somehow… someone… leaked the blood results to the media, and now every journalist, news show, newspaper, and magazine was calling for confirmation that the blood on the knife had indeed been that of a canine. Whoever it was that leaked it, well, if they were ever discovered they would be in some serious trouble. The case really didn't need more media coverage and now that the boy had been committed, they'd figured out his name.
 
Soon the Higurashi Shrine would be buried under reporters if anyone were to figure out just why he claimed to have done what he did. They were doing their best to keep that from happening. She'd had enough trouble when he was simply stalking her. She didn't need every microphone in the world shoved in her face all at once, hoping to get some comment from her. From what his daughter had told him when she'd called during lunch, Officer Tantei knew she was a sickly thing, having missed more school during the last two years than she'd actually attended. He was worried that the media attention could aggravate her illnesses, so he and his partner were trying to keep her out of it completely. They'd removed her name from their reports since it was clear that she was not the victim, so she could not be connected to the case unless someone leaked her name as well, which thankfully hadn't happened yet.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
They'd been sitting in the living room for ten minutes already, each straining their ears, hoping to catch some hint of what Kagome and Sesshoumaru were doing up there but failing. They were whispering their guesses; none even the slightest bit innocent or pure, making sure Kagome's mother didn't hear them. Of course they really hadn't needed to worry about it. Hiromi already had her own suspicions as to what her daughter and the demon lord were up to.
 
Finally they heard footsteps coming down the stairs and three pairs of eyes widened as they realized that they might just have been right since both Kagome and Sesshoumaru appeared to be fresh from the shower. When Kagome noticed their expressions she blushed but did her best to force away her discomfort. Why should she be embarrassed about what she did with her mate, or mate to be? But then it wasn't like he'd asked her yet. She was beginning to wonder what the holdup was. Really, she knew he wanted to ask. He knew she knew and he knew she wouldn't refuse him. So what was the problem??
 
Sensing her growing frustration, Sesshoumaru glanced at her and raised a perfect eyebrow in question. When she scowled at him and turned away he had to know. `Kagome? What is the source of your frustration?'
 
She sighed aloud before turning to her friends, thoroughly ignoring his silent inquiry. “Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Had a bit of an incident after school and had to clean up.” She was still mentally thanking whoever was listening that the fangs and claws had disappeared between the time she got out of the shower and when she began to dress. She hadn't even noticed their absence until he pointed it out to her. It was curious, how they'd shown up out of nowhere and stayed so long before disappearing just as randomly.
 
“Yeah, we heard about your `bit' of an incident. Didn't sound so tiny to us!” Yuka hissed, not wanting to alert her mother if she was unaware of what had happened with Momoko after school.
 
“Come on,” Kagome said cheerfully. “Let's go up to my room and start studying.” They all frowned at her for completely skipping over any kind of explanation that they thought was very necessary, but rose and followed her nonetheless. Sesshoumaru's eyes followed her before he decided to join them, at least for a bit. When he entered the room he was greeted with the sight of mokomoko, in its full size, draped over her shoulders as she shifted the pile of books on her desk around and pulled two out, talking all the while.
 
“It was her fault. She knew he was mine. She should have kept her hands to herself. I just know she did it on purpose. She was trying to make me think he was cheating or something, like he would ever go for a skank like her.”
 
“Skank?” he asked curiously, quirking a brow as she nearly jumped out of her skin at his voice.
 
“Yeah, skank is the right word,” Eri answered.
 
“Definitely a skank,” Yuka agreed.
 
Seeing his confusion Kagome added, “But there are so many other words for her too. Slut… whore…”
 
“Tramp!” Ayumi cried out excitedly before blushing when everyone looked at her in surprise. “What? She's a tramp!”
 
“Well, yeah, but did you have to be so… chipper about it?” Yuka asked with a frown. “You sounded like you were calling out Bingo for a million dollar prize!”
 
“I didn't mean too. It just came out like that,” Ayumi said in a rather pouty voice.
 
“It's alright. Tramp is an excellent word choice,” Kagome said soothingly, causing Ayumi to perk up immediately. “So… Math or Health?” she asked, holding up each textbook.
 
“Math is going to take longer I think, so let's start with health so we don't end up running out of time,” Eri suggested, receiving a round of nods of agreement. “Alright then. This quarter we focused mostly on the reproductive system and… sex ed,” her voice dropping to a whisper at the end. No one saw the curiosity on Sesshoumaru's face before he sat on the bed, moving back to lean against the wall, dragging Kagome to sit between his legs and lean against his chest when she sat too. He was intrigued. `They teach about sexual relations in their `schools'? And to the females as well?' It made him wonder just what his Kagome really knew. She'd seemed so innocent and shy, but maybe she knew more than she let on.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
It had been driving him crazy all day. When he'd woken that morning he had an annoying feeling that he was forgetting something important. No matter how hard he tried though, nothing would come to him. The nagging sensation pulling at his mind was really getting irritating. When he'd reached the top of the shrine steps, Souta decided to sit under the God Tree for a while. It always seemed to clear his mind and help him relax, so maybe it would help him remember.
 
Sitting at the base of the giant tree and leaning back, Souta closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind, hoping it would allow whatever it was to come to the forefront of his memory. For a minute he thought it wasn't working, but then strange images began flickering in and out of sight in his mind's eye. He saw a beautiful clear blue sky and there were tall trees everywhere. He'd never seen so many trees in one place before and he was certain the sky had never been such a perfect blue, both of which made him assume that he was seeing the Feudal Era, though he couldn't be sure since he'd never been there, or then.
 
He saw Sesshoumaru, and behind him were seven young boys that looked just like him and then he knew he had to be seeing the Feudal Era, because he knew they had to be Sesshoumaru's pups. He noticed Shippo, who he recognized from Kagome's photos, standing near Sango and Miroku. He saw Rin and the little green thing she'd told him about that morning before breakfast, who he now knew as Jaken. He saw Kirara, Kazue, and a two headed dragon that Rin had also told him about, called Ah Un. And then Inuyasha was there, standing beside his brother. It felt like he was slowly spinning in place as he saw everyone standing around in an almost perfect semicircle, and finally he saw Kagome standing in front of several demons he didn't recognize. They seemed to shimmer, making it impossible for him to see exactly what they looked like.
 
He watched as she accepted a small bag and knelt on the ground to pour the contents out in front of her. He didn't know why, but he knew she shouldn't touch them - couldn't touch them - or something bad would happen. However, no matter how hard he tried to remember more, he couldn't. He couldn't even see what it was that she'd dumped out of the bag, only knew that she couldn't touch whatever it was. He knew he had to try to warn her somehow, before she left for the Feudal Era once again, but he couldn't just say `if someone gives you something in a bag, don't touch whatever's inside'. It was just too vague, and wouldn't do her any good. He couldn't even tell her who would be giving it to her because he couldn't describe them!
 
Finally Souta gave up, and when he opened his eyes he was surprised to discover that tears were streaming down his face. He hadn't even noticed that he'd started to cry. He knew then that he needed to see more, needed to remember more, because if it was enough to make him cry then it was something she had to know about and that she had to watch out for. He couldn't be there to protect her when it did happen, and he was sure it would the well wouldn't let him through, so he needed to be able to warn her. He was terrified that he would lose her, that she would go through the well and never return.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Hojo slowly began to remember things and as soon as he did he'd begun telling anyone that would listen that everyone was in danger from whatever Kagome's `boyfriend' was and what he'd turned her into. They were monsters, demons, and they were going to take everyone over or kill them all. Either way, he was sure that the residents of Japan were in deep shit. When he realized that no one was listening to him, Hojo had begun to struggle and thrash against the straps that held his wrists to his sides. That seemed to attract the attention of those around him, and soon he was being held down while a nurse injected him with a sedative. “There you go, dear. That should help you stay calm,” she said in a soft, kind voice as she pushed his bangs out of his eyes. He stared up at her face as everything started to grow hazy, and then he was once more blissfully unconscious.
 
“Tell the doctor that this one won't be in to see him as planned because we had to drug him again.”
 
“Yes, Ma'am,” one of the orderlies said, giving a small bow before disappearing to do as he was told.
 
“It's too bad. He looks like such a sweet boy. Hopefully the doctor can help him,” she said, mostly to herself. She always hated it when they were young. His life hadn't even begun yet and now he was locked up in here, and apparently locked inside a fantasy world in his own mind as well. But she still held out hope. She'd seen others like him recover to live a normal life. Hopefully he could too.
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
Momoko was livid, and it didn't help matters much when she'd invited Kyo over, expecting him to agree with her that Kagome had no right to do what she'd done. Too bad he'd found the whole cat fight quite entertaining. He'd merely laughed at her rage before moving on to what he'd thought she had invited him over for.
 
“How dare you? How can you laugh at me and then expect me to spread my legs and let you fuck me?!”
 
“But baby,” he started, his voice husky and full of wanting. “It was kinda funny, that's all. I wasn't laughing at you.”
 
“The hell you weren't! You should be upset too! If she won't fall for it, if she won't think he's cheating on her with me, then she's not gonna ditch him for you! You won't get your hands on your precious Higurashi either! What the fuck is so special about her, huh? Why does everyone think she's so fucking great? I'm prettier than she is!” When he snorted in laughter at her, her eyes narrowed and her entire countenance darkened as her anger grew. “Get out! Get the fuck out!” she screamed, her face turning bright red.
 
“Fine, be a bitch. See if I care,” was all Kyo said before walking out the front door and slamming it behind him. “Stupid bitch thinks she's more attractive than Kagome. No way in hell,” he muttered to himself, shoving his hands in his pockets and beginning his walk home. “What a fucking waste of time…”
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
He was finding her `health' textbook very interesting. He'd never see such diagrams, and as the girls spoke he found he was learning a great deal more than he'd ever known about humans, human women in particular. He was enthralled, soaking in everything he could. His mate was a human and he needed to know everything he could about her body, not just to ensure he pleased her every chance he got but also so he could keep her healthy. He refused to lose the love of his life to some petty human illness. She would be by his side until the end of time. He was determined to make it so.
 
The knowledge that was contained in her book was extraordinary. The things they knew about the internal processes of the body, he was amazed at the advancement of medical knowledge as well as the social advancement as well. Human men of his era, and even a majority of demons, gave no thought to giving their female pleasure. Women were possessions meant to cook, clean, bare and raise children, and service their male, giving him the pleasure he desired when he desired it, whether she wanted to or not. But in this era women were treated as equals. They were taught that they deserved pleasure just as much as any man. They were taught that masturbation was a normal, healthy thing, something unheard of in his time. They were taught that if they didn't want to have sex, they didn't have to and that no one had the right to force them, husband or not. He was definitely impressed.
 
He'd studied each diagram carefully, learning exactly how a pup was created. The images of unborn pups still inside their mother's womb amazed him. They could know the sex of a child before it was born. They could count tiny fingers and toes and literally see their child's face, all while it was still safely inside. He learned how breasts changed from being incredibly enticing and fun to play with to being able to sustain a life, allowing the pup to grow. Sure, he knew about breast feeding, but the details of how it worked had been shrouded in the unknown. The more he read, looked at, and heard, the more he wanted to make her his mate and see her heavy with his pups.
 
He knew there was still a long path before them until such a thing as having pups could happen, but the thought of her having his pups; it was something he would be eagerly awaiting. He would fight twice as hard to rid the world of Naraku, not only for the safety of the pups, kit, and child he already had, but to ensure the lives of the pups they would have together. And until it could finally occur, they could always enjoy practicing. He smirked at the thought and almost moaned as she shifted against him, trying to find a comfortable position, which had been growing more and more difficult as his arousal grew, stuck between their bodies and pressed against her back. She definitely knew. She couldn't miss it!
 
Sesshoumaru had to place his hands on her hips to still her movement before he decided he didn't care that her friends were still there. He heard her soft laugh and knew she'd been doing it on purpose. `Do you find this Sesshoumaru's discomfort entertaining?'
 
He could hear her laugh in his mind. `Actually, yes. How can you be all turned on looking at diagrams?'
 
`It was not the images that aroused this Sesshoumaru.'
 
`Then what was it?' she asked, curious. When he didn't reply she asked again. `What's got you all hot and bothered then?' she asked with a giggle.
 
`This Sesshoumaru would be more than happy to tell you, but you will have to wait until we can be alone.'
 
She growled softly, her friends still chattering and missing the sound completely. `Spoil sport.'
 
It was his turn to laugh. He knew she would be dying to know until he finally caved and told her, and he intended to make the wait as long as possible. When they'd moved on from the reproductive system to other things he only half listened, taking in what he deemed important while still fantasizing about a very pregnant Kagome. He'd wandered into his mind so far that he missed it completely when they'd switched to Math, just sitting there in total comfort; his mate-to-be leaned against him and his arms loosely hanging around her waist. He was only drawn back to the real world when Kagome tried to slip out of his hold. Focusing again, he noticed that her friends were all standing, ready to leave. Somehow he'd been oblivious to what was happening around him so much so that they'd made it through the rest of their studies and it was almost time for dinner. He could smell the food from where he sat, and mentally berated himself for failing to be aware of his surroundings. Something like that could get her killed in his time, but she was just so damn distracting!
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
The afternoon for the little miko was spent in Kaede's hut with Sango, Kirara, and Kazue. The elder miko was teaching her more uses for her holy powers as Sango sat propped against the wall, just enjoying the peacefulness of the day. Things weren't quite so peaceful for the remainder of their group. Jaken had taken Ah Un to the castle to gather messages and check on things to ensure the servants were working diligently, even with the absence of their Lord. Everyone else was entertaining themselves tormenting the unsuspecting wolf. Akihiro had taken up Rin's task of hiding their presence, helped out by a bit of Sango's slayer knowledge.
 
Kouga had once again found himself somehow surrounded by invisible walls. When they'd finally had their fill of watching a frustrated wolf demon fall on his ass over and over again they allowed him to leave the clearing, everyone crossing their fingers that he would hit the trip line he was moving towards.
 
Kouga didn't know what the hell was going on but he was one very unhappy demon. `I know I'm not crazy! I'm not imagining things. Somehow I keep running into something. I just can't see it. That doesn't mean I'm crazy, does it?' He finally made it to the edge of the clearing, all the obstacles in his path suddenly gone, and he decided to hunt around a bit to see if he could figure out just where his pack had gotten to. He failed to realize that the walls had been forcing him in one direction, herding the wolf like a sheep to his fate. He didn't even feel it as his leg caught the thin thread, so he wasn't expecting it at all when a waterfall of tree sap poured from somewhere above him, covering him from head to toe. He just stood there for a moment, frozen in place while inside he screamed in anger and frustration.
 
In the bushes, hidden from even demon senses, everyone was shaking trying to hold in their laughter at the look on his face. He made quite a picture too, covered in thick, sticky goo head to toe. Miroku was snapping photo after photo, determined not to miss what was coming next. They'd worked really hard rigging this one up, but it was already worth it and the grand finale would be the icing on the cake… or the feathers on the wolf as the case may be.
 
Kouga finally regained the ability to move, slowly lifting one arm to stare at the thin strands of sap dripping from his limb to the ground, looking like icicles, only gooier. He sighed and took one slow step forward; flinching as he saw that it was already too late. There was no way he could move in time. And that was how the wolf prince became disguised as a goose, covered with goose down feathers that stuck to every exposed inch of his body, holding tight to the sap. Inuyasha had to close his eyes to the sight. It had to be the funniest thing he had ever seen. Hiromi's donation of some old pillows was absolute prank gold and the hanyou found him self hoping that Miroku was getting enough shots because if he opened his eyes again he would burst out laughing and give them away.
 
They began to back away slowly, no one able to breathe without risking announcing their presence, and once they were far enough away they broke into a run, moving as fast as possible until they collapsed into heaps of shaking, laughing, giggling, squealing, gasping demons, hanyou, and human. They'd almost regained their control when they heard it. It echoed through the entirety of Inuyasha's forest and none of them would have been surprised to know just how far the sound reached. Their near-hysterical laughter resumed, leaving them all fighting to breathe.
 
Kouga, now looking like a giant, fluffy white bird, tried to calm himself by breathing slowly, but with every inhale the feathers tickled his nose and he felt his anger at his situation and his misfortune grow out of proportion, causing the wolf to let out a howl of frustration. The words were nearly indistinguishable, lost in the sheer volume of the sound and the resounding echo. As it came back to him, Kouga heard his own words. “Fuck! What the FUCK is going on around here?!”
 
Miles away, a group of stuffed and intoxicated wolf demons froze. “Was that…” Hakaku trailed off, afraid to even speak the words.
 
Ginta sucked in a breath before answering. “I… I think it was.”
 
“He sounds pissed.”
 
“That's the understatement of the season! What do we do? We can't go to him like this!”
 
“Alright, we just need to relax. We'll figure something out. We'll wait until we're sobered up and then we'll go find him. We were only following orders so he can't be angry with us for doing as he ordered.”
 
“Yeah, well he'll find a way to make it our fault…” Ginta grumbled.
 
“Kami, I wish you weren't right.”
 
 
\-\-\--/-/-/
\-\-\-\-SWtPF-/-/-/-/
\-\-\--/-/-/
 
 
They'd finished just in time. When they reached the bottom of the steps Hiromi was just coming out of the kitchen to call them to dinner. Kagome said her good-byes and then everyone sat down to eat. Dinner was oddly silent and eventually Kagome realized it was because Souta wasn't babbling on and on about his new favorite video game or telling them something that happened at school. Instead he looked sort of funny, like his brain was several thousand miles away from his skull and wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon.
 
“Souta? Are you alright?” she asked softly, her voice still startling him even in the gentle tone.
 
He looked up and met eyes with her before quickly looking away. “I'm… I'm fine sis. Just tired is all.”
 
“Are you sure? You look like something's on your mind.”
 
Hiromi saw that her father was about to open his mouth, most likely to put his foot in it, and rushed to cut him off. She had some idea as to what was bothering her son and he didn't seem ready to talk about it. “So Kagome, how do you think you did on your exams today?”
 
Kagome frowned at her mother's rapid subject changed but decided she could find out what was wrong with her little brother later. “Alright, I guess. They weren't too hard, so I figure I did okay.”
 
“That's wonderful dear,” Hiromi said with a wide smile.
 
The rest of dinner was filled with meaningless conversation, Hiromi successfully steering the discussion to Kagome's last few days of studying and exams. Souta was thankful for his mother's intervention but at the same time was curious as to why she did it. Did she know something?
 
Finally, after Kagome helped with the dishes, the miko and taiyoukai were once again alone in her room. “So, you ready to tell me what got you so excited now?”
 
He smirked at her, tilting his head as if evaluating something. “This Sesshoumaru would like to see one of the things you purchased and refused to allow me to see.”
 
She grinned at him, her eyes flashing with amusement. “Do you now? Well, I don't know. Why should I put one of them on for you if you won't tell me about earlier?”
 
“Because this Sesshoumaru desires to demonstrate rather than discuss.” He watched her cheeks flush red and knew he won. Kagome walked over to the closet and rifled around, using her body to block his sight as she tried to choose which one she would wear tonight. Finally making her selection she balled it up and shoved it under her shirt before she turned around, unknowingly giving Sesshoumaru another image to ponder. She disappeared into the bathroom and for a moment he just sat there, still thinking over how she'd looked a moment ago, the bundle under her shirt giving her stomach a rounded appearance that he'd been imagining for hours. When he finally managed to shake himself from his thoughts he stood and made sure the door was locked before erecting a soundproof barrier. With his intentions he knew they would need it. He then set out to prepare the room for her return.
 
Kagome was standing in the bathroom, just staring at herself in the mirror. She couldn't decide if she liked how she looked in it or not, but figured he wouldn't care either way. She was only putting it on for him to take it off really. She sucked in a breath to gather up the courage and opened the door, stepping through into her room, though it wasn't quite how she'd remembered it. The overhead light was turned off, just the small lamp on her desk on, giving the room a soft glow. The blankets were carefully turned down and the pillows arranged at the head of the bed. If she hadn't know his intentions earlier she did now, as he was lounging on her bed on his side in nothing but his boxers, resting on his elbow with his head in his palm, just gazing at her. She could feel the barrier, and she raised a brow at him before slowly walking closer.
 
When she stepped into the soft light his breath caught in his throat. She was absolutely beautiful. She had on white little thing that tied around her neck and cupped her full breasts perfectly. It was just long enough to cover the essentials, though when she moved he could see the matching white panties underneath. It was trimmed in little jewels that glimmered in the low light, and the embellishment just added to the image. The color was amazing with her dark hair, making her look pure and innocent while at the same time teasingly seductive. He watched as she turned around slowly, allowing him to see that her entire back was exposed.
 
He swallowed the lump in his throat before nearly whispering to her, “Come here.”
 
She obeyed but seemed almost hesitant and he could feel her nervousness. “Well? Do you like it?” she asked, her tone sounding like she expected him to say no.
 
“You look absolutely amazing,” he said, his voice still not coming out quite right. When she finally came within reach he dropped his legs over the side of the bed and sat up, pulling her to stand between his knees. His head moved to rest gently on her chest and her hands came up to play with his hair.
 
“Are you alright?” Kagome asked him, worried because he didn't seem to be acting normally.
 
“Your studies this afternoon brought something to mind that refuses to leave.”
 
“Oh? And what did my sex ed stuff make you think about?”
 
He looked up into her eyes and his arms wrapped loosely around her hips. “How beautiful you will be carrying my pups.” He watched as a smile spread across her lips and he relaxed. At least I didn't seem like she was opposed to the idea or anything.
 
“You do realize that now isn't the time for that, right?” she said softly.
 
“Yes, though I cannot help but hope that we can defeat Naraku quickly so that I can see it outside of my mind. So you are not against having pups with this Sesshoumaru?” his voice was so insecure again, like he was begging for validation.
 
“No. Why would I be?” She laughed lightly as he lifted her to straddle his legs and his hands slid down to caress her bare and oh so soft thighs. He buried his face between her breasts and breathed her in deeply before moving to roll her onto her back on the bed. He began to trail kisses along the edges of the silky white fabric that covered her, slowly, almost lazily. Moving lower he kissed the insides of her thighs, so close to her barely hidden core that she could feel his breath brushing across the front of the small white thong. He continued lower, lifting one leg in his hand and showering nearly every inch with attention. He smirked when she groaned in frustration and continued his trek, kissing her dainty little feet one by one before returning the way he came up the other leg. Again she could feel his breath but he didn't touch her, at least not where she wanted him to. He used his nose to bare her stomach to him, moving the gauzy fabric out of his way.
 
His hands and lips caressed her abdomen as he worshipped her perfect body, the body that would be his forever, the body that would grow and protect his young. “You will be so beautiful heavy with my pups.” He kissed her flat but still soft stomach with adoration. Moving upwards again his hands just barely brushed over her covered breasts. “You were built to be a mother. Every part of you is perfect.”
 
Kagome smiled down at him, knowing that this time things would be different. He was still passionate, but he was taking his time. It felt like he was loving each and every bit of her inch by inch and the absolute adoration in his eyes and in his every word made her heart swell in her chest. She most definitely had chosen well, even if the fates did most of the choosing for her. She approved of their selection. “Sesshoumaru?” she whispered softly. When he met her eyes again she gently cupped his cheek, smiling as he leaned into the caress. “I love you.”
 
He kissed her palm before moving his way up her arm to her lips. “And I love you,” he murmured before pressing his lips to hers in a slow, deep kiss full of all the love he held for her. When her hands slid down his chest towards his arousal he caught her wrist, causing her to look up at him in surprise. “Not tonight. Tonight I am going to worship every inch of the goddess the Kamis have given me.” He kissed her again and felt her melt, her arm going limp in his hold. He smiled softly at her acceptance before moving to lie beside her. “Roll over for me,” he whispered and then watched as she did so, curiosity filling her gaze. When he straddled her legs she tried to turn around to see him but then his hands began to move over her bare back, the tips of his deadly claws tracing small patterns on her skin causing goose bumps and she allowed her body to relax under his. Soon the light touches turned into a gentle massage and she was moaning into her pillow in pure pleasure. She had certainly never expected him to… to be so… docile maybe? He was a Lord. People waited on him, he had servants, but here he was, giving her a massage like he was the servant.
 
She moaned again as his hands were replaced by his lips, covering her back with hot kisses. She could feel as he untied the knot at the back of her neck and moved the fabric away from her throat and shoulders, dropping his head down to nip carefully at her pale flesh. When he felt that her back had been fully worshipped and adored he helped her roll over once more and slowly peeled down the material that had until then been hiding her breasts from his attentions. Her eyes rolled back in her head as he teased a nipple with just the tip of his tongue before pulling it into his mouth and suckling for a moment before switching to the other.
 
She lifted her hips for him as he fully removed the nightie, followed by the matching panties, leaving her bare before him. His touches and caresses were soft and teasing and finally she couldn't take it anymore. Wrapping her fists in his hair she pulled him roughly to look into her eyes. “Stop teasing me,” she growled, throwing her head back when his hand instantly found her slippery folds, his fingers sliding past to rub at her clit. He'd been playing for much too long and Kagome felt like she was already about to explode. She growled in warning when his hand pulled away, but when it was replaced with his mouth she decided that the switch was alright with her.
 
She was so close, but it seemed like he was avoiding the perfect spot on purpose. Her hands moved on their own as she pressed his head closer in an attempt to get the desired - the needed - contact. He responded by purring against her and her body shattered into a million pieces. He kept up his purring and his movements, keeping her from coming down for as long as possible and soon she was pulling his hair in an attempt to get him to stop, or at least slow down, for just a moment. He eventually complied and she floated back to earth, all the broken bits reassembling themselves one by one. When she could finally focus she looked down at him and found him looking back up at her, his eyes a bright crimson. He held her stare as his tongue slipped out to slowly tease her folds and she shuddered, knowing that he was far from finished with her.
 
He and his beast shared her that night, taking turns tasting, touching, and worshipping her until she could take no more, before they wrapped her firmly in their arms and held her exhausted but completely satiated body close until the sunlight started to peek through the curtains.