InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shibari ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket Disclaimer:

Inuyasha, and the characters therein, are the property of Rumiko Takahashi. I am in no way affiliated with Takahashi, or VIZ Productions.


========================

A/N: Everyone's human.

~ Shibari ~



It was dark in the apartment, the only light in the living room coming from the flashing images on the muted television set, the only sounds in the room those of grunting, moaning, flesh slapping flesh and the occasional gasp as Kagome rode her boyfriend on the couch.

They had originally been snuggled up together on said couch watching a late night movie. Inuyasha had been rather distant in the bedroom since...well, ever, but as if in an effort to make up for it he always humored Kagome whenever she wanted to do something girlie. Go window shopping in an antique store? Sure, no problem. Carry around all the shopping bags and wait hour after hour on the couch outside the dressing room as she bought herself an all new wardrobe? He'd insist she use his credit card. Stay up late Friday night and snuggle on the couch to watch some vintage, black and white chick flick? He'd make the popcorn. But Kagome hadn't been satisfied with watching an old movie she'd seen twice already, not when the man of her dreams was sitting beside her, his arms wrapped lovingly around her as she leaned into him. So she had turned in his embrace, and started kissing him, and he hadn't protested, obediently kissing her back. For a minute there he had actually seemed to be getting into it for once, when he'd roughly yanked back on her hair to attack her throat with lips, tongue and teeth, and surprised but also delighted by the rougher treatment she'd merely moaned and tilted her head even further back to grant him better access.

He'd seemed to come to his senses after a moment, though, and getting up for a moment after disentangling himself from her he'd gone into the kitchen to take a pill with a sip of water before then coming back to the couch. His eyes had been apologetic, for only an instant, and then with a sexy smirk he'd told her he was all hers for the night, not hesitating as he'd then removed her shirt, then her bra, before he'd then started fondling her breasts, all the while kissing her senseless.

“I love you so much...” he'd panted into the kiss, her hands tangled in his hair, and she knew it was true. As her hands had begun divesting him of his own clothing in turn, his hands rendering her completely nude at the same time, she'd known his love for her was just as strong as hers was for him.

True, they didn't make love as often as she'd like, and when they did, half the time he had trouble finishing. He'd start to go soft and she'd suck him off like a fluffer working backstage on the set of a porno just to get him hard again. Sometimes it worked, and he would pound into her hard and fast in order to reach completion before he lost it again. Other times it didn't work, and after a few minutes of pushing rope he'd just give up, although in either case he'd always make it up to her with his tongue afterwards. Just because he couldn't get his cock to cooperate, that didn't mean he left her unsatisfied. He would reassure her that he was attracted to her, that there was nothing wrong with her and he was just under a lot of stress because of work, and she would reassure him in turn that she wasn't upset with him, that ED was nothing to be ashamed of, and she'd even braved suggesting getting Viagra.

Which was what that little pill had been that he'd gotten up to take and how he was keeping his erection in that moment. At first he hadn't wanted to get them, but only because he had been embarrassed to see a doctor for such a thing. He was only in his late twenties, after all. Viagra was for old men! But secretly, he knew what the problem was, and knowing he didn't dare tell her, he had relented. For her sake, and the sake of their relationship, he knew she deserved a man who could make love to his girlfriend.

Still in the dark over why her boyfriend couldn't keep it up, Kagome tried not to think about it, except to mentally give her thanks to those magical little blue pills as she continued to ride him.

Whatever his issue was, whatever seemed to be holding him back, Kagome knew his love for her was genuine. She never for even a fraction of a second doubted his loyalty, or suspected he might be cheating on her. They lived together, after all, in his apartment, where he had invited her to live, insisting he didn't want to spend even one night without her. They both worked a steady 9-5, he at the office with is older half-brother and father, the family business, she as a trainer at her best friend's dojo. The dojo was open seven days a week but Sango had agreed to schedule her Mon-Fri so that she could have weekends off with Inuyasha, because Sango was cool like that. They spent every free moment together; he didn't have time to be having an affair, unless he was having one with Sesshoumaru.

Mentally, she snorted at the thought. That he might secretly be gay had crossed her mind more than once, but even if he were attracted to guys he'd sooner cut off his own penis than have that kind of a relationship with his own half-brother. They hated each other. Maybe it really was stress, and not because he found her unattractive in one way or another. Of course, wanting to be erect and losing it would only make it that much more stressful, but how could she rightfully fault him for what may well just be a medical condition? She didn't take it personally, or at least, she tried not to. That was just her own insecurities surfacing, but knowing he had to be feeling even more insecure she wished only to show him that she loved and supported him, and would not hold it against him.

Tightening her right fist in his long raven hair, her left hand on the back of the couch for added support, Kagome plunged her tongue into his mouth in another heated kiss as she rocked in his lap, twisting and grinding. His stiff nine inches were stretching her to the limit, making her see stars as she bounced up and down on his shaft, his moans and grunts of pleasure confirming for her that he was indeed enjoying himself. His left hand was cupping her ass, his right hand in between their bodies, his index and middle fingers rubbing her clit swiftly. Giving as good as he got, it seemed to Kagome that her boyfriend was bound and determined to bring her to orgasm before him, even though her goal was the exact opposite. Damn him and his talented fingers!

Suddenly, it hit her, and Kagome screamed into the kiss. His fingers continued to move against her and she tightened her hold on the back of his head with her right hand, yanking him back and out of the kiss even as she sat up and released the couch with her left hand to reach down and yank his right hand away from her overly sensitized nerve endings. He effortlessly twisted his left hand out of her grasp, claiming her other butt cheek even as his right hand on her ass gripped her even firmer, and the next thing Kagome knew their positions were reversed, as he flipped them over so that instead of him sitting up on the couch with her in his lap, she was laying sideways on the couch with her head at the left armrest and her right leg bent back at the knee. Her left leg was spread wide and dangling into space and her arms were suddenly pinned above her head, against the armrest, as he pounded into her like there was no tomorrow, his left leg bent at the knee with his right foot planted firmly on the floor.

She had no idea how or why or when this change consumed him but it was an awesome, most enjoyable change as he hammered into her, actually seeming to enjoy himself for once instead of always acting like he was just having sex with her out of some type of marital obligation, even though they weren't married.

Yet.

Any whimsical daydreams about him one day proposing were purged from her mind along with the ability to maintain coherent thought about any other topic as he rammed into her hard and fast before suddenly coming to an abrupt halt as he locked his hips against her own, grunting loudly with his eyes pinched tightly shut as he emptied himself deep inside her waiting body. It was too bad she was on a pill of her own, but she had agreed to go on them so they could avoid using condoms. While she would love to one day have children with Inuyasha, it would only be after he put a ring on her finger. She refused to allow an accident to make the decision for him, should he only marry her out of a sense of obligation.

Especially if he really was gay, although Kagome sincerely hoped that that wasn't the lie he was living with her. She loved him so much. She wouldn't even be bothered if he were bi, if he had indeed had relationships with men in the past, so long as he was genuinely attracted to her and genuinely happy with her now.

But she was being silly again, because she knew of his past relationship, that bitch of an ex-girlfriend of his, Kikyou. She had ripped his heart out, although she didn't know why. She hadn't thought to pry at the time, but perhaps she should have. She suspected Kikyou was either the cause of his ED, because she had said or done something so cruel it had scarred him and he couldn't talk about it yet, or if that wasn't the case then perhaps he just had low blood pressure or some other medical reason for having erectile dysfunction at his age and that was why Kikyou had broken up with him, which would make her an even bigger bitch although that would at least mean Inuyasha had no mental hurdles to get over in their relationship thanks to her continued love and support.

In that moment in time, however, regardless of what might have happened in the past, Kikyou was the furthest thought on Kagome's mind. As Inuyasha disentangled himself from his girlfriend and slowly stood up, offering her a hand up as well, Kagome grinned as she rose to her feet and glanced at the silent TV against the wall, joking, “Perhaps we should watch old movies more often.”

He laughed, and it sounded genuine, although Kagome didn't miss the tiny flash of nervousness that passed through his gaze as he began redressing. Something was still bothering him. Redressing, herself, she decided to test the waters once they were both fully clothed, knowing they couldn't live this lie forever.

“Is...is there something you're afraid to tell me?”

The way his eyes widened in panic was all the answer she needed.

“Wha...” He cleared his throat. “What makes you say that?”

She looked down, watching her feet insecurely as she scuffed her toes through the carpet. Not meeting his gaze, she said, “I just...I just want to make sure you are really, truly happy with me.”

She peaked up at him then, in time to catch the flash of guilt in his eyes before his look shifted to one of reassurance. She knew he knew what his problem was, even though he wouldn't tell her. She was afraid to ask.

“Did that look like I was miserable to you?” he asked in turn, gesturing to the couch beside them. She had the good grace to blush faintly at the reminder.

Eyes becoming determined, he pulled her into a tight embrace.

“Kagome, I love you, and you've made me happier than I ever thought I could be. I know I have some...some problems, but they are my problems, not yours, and I do not want you doubting your place in my heart, all right?”

Offering him a tender, genuine smile, she cupped his left cheek with her right hand, her smile widening as he closed his eyes and leaned his face into her touch. Softly, she murmured, “All right.”

````````````````````````````````````````` ````````

“Stupid fucking shrink, what does she know?” Inuyasha grumbled to himself as he headed home.

For a few blissful days he'd thought he was cured after that night on the couch, but things had quickly gone back to normal, and by normal he meant horrifically boring. Viagra helped him keep a boner, and he could go through the motions, act like he was into it, but that was just it, he was acting, fantasizing to be more specific, and he knew Kagome knew it too, which was tearing him up inside. It wasn't that he wasn't attracted to her, because he was. Kami was he ever. And damn him for putting those stupid worries in her head. She'd even asked him once if he'd prefer it if she shaved her pubic hair! She kept it neat and trim so it wasn't a crazy jungle down there, but she'd actually asked him if he'd prefer it if she shaved it all off, as she knew some men were into. He'd immediately assured her that he liked her pussy just fine the way it was, earning a deep blush which had made him chuckle. She'd hesitantly asked if he was sure, and he'd then proceeded to prove it, with his tongue.

Kami, he loved her taste. Now if only she would stop writhing around and hold still! Of course, writhing and squirming meant she enjoyed it. If she held still all by herself, without restraints, he'd fear he was doing something wrong.

Having realized he couldn't keep putting Kagome through this, he'd managed to tell his father a BS excuse for why he needed to leave work an hour and a half earlier once a week, and he spent that extra time seeing a shrink for an hour before going home. He had to tell somebody what his deal was. Of course, Miroku knew, or at least, he knew the reason why Kikyou had broken up with him, although even with as good of a friend as the guy was he had not told Miroku of his issues with Kagome. The guy had teased him once or twice, pervert that he was, saying he was glad for him that he'd finally found a girl into the same things he was, and Inuyasha had grunted a 'Keh' in reply, not really lying but allowing the lecher to think what he wanted.

What he wanted, was to be normal. The last thing he planned on doing was being honest with Kagome and telling her his perversion, as the stupid bitch of a shrink had just suggested he do. Sure, he supposed he could admit that it was theoretically possible she wouldn't turn against him the same way Kikyou had, but the odds were low and he was not a gambling man. In his mind, it just wasn't worth it. The possibility of making his relationship with Kagome that much more fabulous was not worth the risk of losing their relationship altogether if it turned out she would react the same way Kikyou had, breaking up with him while tearing his heart out in the process.

The shrink had said that if Kagome really loved him, she'd accept him for who he was, and that if she didn't accept that part of him then she wasn't the right girl to begin with. There were plenty of other girls out there who were into what he was into, and so if Kagome couldn't handle it the shrink had suggested he be the one to break it off and try dating somebody else

“Stupid fucking bitch. What the fuck kind of bullshit is that?” Inuyasha grumbled as he pulled into his parking space, relieved to see that Kagome wasn't home yet. He needed a few minutes to get his temper back under control.

It had been a waste of time and money, going to that dumb ass bitch. He neither wanted nor needed girlfriend advice. He didn't want to date anyone new; he wanted Kagome! All he'd wanted by going there was for the shrink to fix him. Maybe he should have gone to a hypnotherapist instead...which he'd muttered aloud during today's session and the bitch had also adamantly stated her opinion of that. He didn't 'need' to be fixed, she'd said. There was nothing wrong with him the way he was, she'd said. Different people had different preferences and just because Kikyou hadn't been into the same things he was didn't mean there weren't plenty of women out there who were. But he didn't want 'plenty of women' who were into his kink, he wanted Kagome, and he wanted to want Kagome as she was. Sweet, kind, innocent, vanilla.

What kind of depraved pervert wanted to tie up the woman he loved and fuck her while she was bound and helpless? He would just have to find another shrink. One who agreed with his own self-diagnosis. He was a pervert. Worse, he was a sick, twisted monster. A freak. If Kagome ever found out what got him hot she'd run for the hills.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````
< br> Gripping her steering wheel nervously with sweaty palms, Kagome rehearsed over and over in her head what she was going to say when she got to Miroku's apartment. Breaking down and discussing her worries with Sango had been easy. Her boss and best friend had a black belt in good advice and had been beyond supportive when she'd learned of her worries, even suggesting she seek out Inuyasha's buddy Miroku for help. While Inuyasha and Miroku didn't hang out all too often anymore she knew they still chatted on a semi-regular basis, and every once in a while they'd have a guy's night out. Sometimes the four of them had even hung out together. Secretly, she and Inuyasha thought Miroku and Sango would make a cute couple if those two ever decided to start dating, assuming Miroku ever decided to settle down and become a one woman man, but that was a worry for another day.

Back during his Kikyou years, before she'd met Inuyasha, Kagome knew that he and Miroku had been very close. Miroku had even told her once in passing during one of their foursome outings that he was happy to see her with Inuyasha, and that he deserved a nice girl and a happy relationship. He hadn't said much, but enough to clue Kagome in to the fact that Miroku undoubtedly knew why Kikyou had previously ripped her boyfriend's heart out, leaving it in pieces for her to come along and put back together again. That she had, at least to the point that she'd managed, Kagome was glad. Inuyasha seemed happy, and she was happy for him, as well as for herself. She most definitely did not plan on breaking up with him, regardless of whatever Miroku had to say. Inuyasha could be gay, a crossdresser, a spy, a serial rapist, a mass murderer, a member of the witness protection program meaning his entire life was a lie... As long as he genuinely loved her, as long as those feelings he had for her were real, nothing else mattered.

“Well...I might have to rethink things if he's a rapist or murderer...” she consented out loud, snorting to herself afterwards at the absurdity of the thought. “Pretty sure Kikyou was the bad guy, dumping him for no good reason.” She sighed and tried to get her racing heart under control as she pulled her car into a guest parking spot at Miroku's apartment building.

Sango had given her the day off with her blessing, so while Inuyasha was at work Kagome had snuck to Miroku's place, knowing the pervert's work schedule and knowing he'd be home. She wasn't stupid; she'd called first, just to be on the safe side. Heaven forbid she come over and he was 'entertaining' at the moment. One never knew with that man. She'd gone into work as if it were a normal day, since she left for work a little earlier than her boyfriend, Sango's dojo being further from their apartment than his office building. She'd called Miroku from Sango's dojo to make sure he was home and available before heading over. She felt horrible sneaking around behind Inuyasha's back like that, but it was for his own good, or so she told herself. Miroku had been surprised, of course, to hear Kagome on the phone asking quietly if she could come over, that she needed to talk to him. With worry clear in his voice, only because he had picked up her own nervousness and was wondering what was wrong, Miroku had told her to come on over.

Approaching his front door in that moment, ringing her hands together nervously, the door opened before she could even knock, Miroku having been watching for her from the window.

“What about Inuyasha? Is everything all right?” he asked her softly a few minutes later, after the standard pleasantries of offering her something to drink and asking her what was the matter. She'd told him that it was about Inuyasha, but she hadn't been brave enough to elaborate after that.

“I just...uh...I needed to know...that is...”

Come on, Kagome, don't puss out now!

“Why did Kikyou break up with him?”

Eyes widening, it was Miroku's turn to look nervous.

“He...didn't tell you?”

“I sort of never asked. I could tell it was a touchy subject, that she'd really hurt him for a while.”

Miroku was tempted to ask her why she wanted to know now, then, if she knew it was a sore subject for her boyfriend, except he believed that she had a right to know, under the circumstances, and especially seeing as she did not know then he had a sinking feeling he knew why she was asking.

“Tell me something, Kagome, and I'm not trying to be a pervert right now so let's just discuss this like two mature adults, all right?”

She blushed but nodded, having known bedroom talk was bound to come up.

“How is your sex life with Inuyasha?”

“It's...it's all right...I guess. I mean, except he...well... Shit, I don't want to feel like I'm throwing him under the bus here, but-”

“He has troubles, correct?” Miroku interrupted, and she sagged in relief to know he already knew.

“Yeah, which is fine, I mean, he assures me over and over that it's not me, even though 'it's not you, it's me' is like the oldest line in the book...” She didn't know where it was coming from, but suddenly it all just flowed out of her, everything she'd already told Sango a few days prior. “If he's just got a blood flow problem or whatever well hell, I'm not going to make him feel worse by being a bitch about it. I love him. How shallow would that make me, making the poor guy feel inadequate? And if that's why Kikyou broke up with him, well then fuck her, except not literally, and with Viagra Inuyasha fucks me just fine. It's just that...if that had been all it was, then he should be fixed now. I mean, he should be happy. But I still feel like, I dunno, like whatever the problem was is still there, even if Viagra is fixing the physical side effect of whatever the problem is. In his mind, it's still there. I can see it in his eyes. He just goes through the motions with me, even though at least now we're actually able to make love without him losing his erection halfway through. I'm not exciting him. I know it's me, I just don't know what I can do to change it, or if there's anything I can do. So...”

Here, she paused, cheeks dark red and eyes pleading for the perverted man to keep his word of being serious for the moment and help her with this.

“If you know...if you know what's wrong, and if it's something I can fix, please...I love him.” Before Miroku could open his mouth to answer, Kagome added, “Is he...he's not...is he gay?”

At the way Miroku's eyes widened comically large Kagome, for a very split second, got a horrible sinking feeling in her stomach that maybe Miroku was gay, too, and maybe all his womanizing was only an act, and that maybe, secretly, he and Inuyasha were, or at least had been lovers, but just as quickly as that random thought popped into her mind it was squashed by Miroku's adamant assurance that Inuyasha was definitely into the ladies.

“Though he does have, shall we say, a rather uncommon fetish.”

Kagome nodded as he added that last part, having actually hoped that it would turn out to be something like that. If he was into something weird or kinky then that would totally explain his lack of enthusiasm. And if he'd been honest with Kikyou, wanting to act out his fetish, and she'd reacted horribly, then Kagome could also understand why he was now afraid to bring it up with her.

“Okay, now we're getting somewhere...” she said, clapping her hands together with a nod of determination. “So what's he into? I've got a pretty vivid imagination. Sucking toes? Strangulation?” Remembering the way he'd actually gotten into it that one time a couple of weeks back on the couch, and how it'd all started with him yanking her hair, she asked, “S&M?”

“You're getting warmer.” Truly amazed, Miroku just stared at the girl, zero doubt in his mind as to the sincerity of her love for his best friend. “He's completely obsessed with kinbaku.”

Kagome's eyes widened.

“Japanese rope bondage?”

Miroku nodded, before looking apologetic and confessing, “I must admit, I had been under the impression he'd not only told you, but that you two partook in his fantasies. He seems so happy with you, at least every time I've seen him. He truly loves you, Kagome, and the only reason I can figure why he hasn't brought it up is because he's terrified of losing you. It was not a pretty breakup, when he'd playfully suggested it to Kikyou, thinking everything would be fine. She called him a freak, and not in the fun, 'get your freak on' kind of way we might use the term.”

Kagome saw red.

“That...that...”

“Bitch?” Miroku provided helpfully.

Nodding and seething, Kagome took a few breaths to calm herself down and said, “Well, I guess in the long run I'm glad she broke up with him, otherwise I wouldn't now be with him. That idiot! I want to be mad and say why didn't he just tell me, but I guess I can understand his fear. But you needn't fear I'm about to rip his heart out a second time,” she assured Miroku, “I'm totally fine with letting Inuyasha tie me up.”

Sounds kind of fun, actually...as long as he lets me tie him up sometimes, too...

Ooohhhh, she was already getting ideas.

“I wish I could be there to see his face when you tell him you found out,” Miroku said with a chuckle. “Under the circumstances I'm pretty sure he won't be too angry with me for telling you.”

“Oh, I just bet you'd like to see his face, but I can't invite you over for that conversation, Miroku, because I don't plan on telling him.” At Miroku's raised eyebrow Kagome smirked devilishly. “I plan on showing him.”

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

It took a couple more days to put her plan into motion.

After making Miroku swear on his cock – quite the serious vow for the player – that he was being 100% honest and not just trying to set up some kind of horrible practical joke, the pervert had happily logged into his computer to show Kagome some various types of kinbaku designs. It had been rather humiliating to look at pornography with Miroku sitting right beside her, but tamping down her butterflies, she'd told herself it was for Inuyasha, as she'd clicked through the images until finding one she thought would be just perfect.

They'd talked more while flipping through the pictures, and Miroku had explained how Inuyasha, as a young budding adolescent who had stumbled upon Internet porn as all young budding adolescents were wont to do in that day and age, had rather instantly been drawn to the rope bondage the most. He wasn't into western bondage that involved chains or cuffs, gags or blindfolds, and he most definitely wasn't into pain. In its simplest form, he was into rope, itself, and he found tying with rope, when done artfully, was sexually arousing. At least when the rope was wrapped intricately around a naked female. Miroku had told Kagome how Inuyasha had not originally known the act could be considered taboo. Sure, he'd learned that sex didn't have to include the rope, just like sex didn't have to include any other sex toy, but if sex toys were so taboo then why were there commercials for adult websites on TV? And if women could buy 'personal' vibrators next to the condoms down at the local drug store then the world had to be a pretty liberal place, didn't it? So he'd openly suggested the use of rope with Kikyou, and instead of just crinkling her nose and telling him politely that she wasn't into it she had completely flipped out, accusing Inuyasha of being a sexual deviant.

“Jeez, it's not like the guy asked her to fuck him with a strap-on...” Kagome mumbled to herself as she showered, her brand new nylon rope waiting for her in the bedroom. “Although...” Shaking her head, Kagome tried to clear it of those images and focus instead on the task at hand.

Once again Sango had given her the day off, but today was also Sango's day off. Again she had left for work that morning, or so Inuyasha had thought, but she'd really headed to the hardware store. She normally showered in the evenings before bed but had decided to freshen up a bit for what she had planned. If it weren't for how badly she wanted to do this for her boyfriend Kagome would feel horribly embarrassed, but she needed help to get herself into the position she wanted to use and there was nobody else she could ask, nobody else she would ask.

Sango arrived right on schedule. Kagome answered the door dressed in nothing but a bathrobe, her hair nearly dry.

“You ready?” Sango asked.

Kagome grinned. “Ready as I'll ever be.”

“Then let's give that man of yours a surprise he'll never forget.” Giving her best friend a wink, Sango stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind herself.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

It was a day not unlike any other as far as Inuyasha was concerned when he headed home from work that evening. He was momentarily surprised to see Kagome's car already in her parking spot, since she usually got home about ten minutes after him, but it wasn't unheard of for Sango to let her go twenty minutes early and so shrugging it off, he smiled at the thought of getting to see his girlfriend that much sooner.

Heading inside and locking the door behind him he decided, for shits and giggles, to call out with a cliché, “Honey, I'm home!”

Kagome's voice piped up immediately afterwards with a call of, “I'm in the bedroom!”

Heading that way anyway, Inuyasha reached up and began loosening his tie as he headed down the hallway. Stepping into the bedroom, he gasped, and nearly fell over in his shock.

Kagome...his Kagome...sweet, innocent, vanilla Kagome, was on their bed naked and bound in white rope. And not the way you would normally bind a person with rope if you were say, kidnapping them, wanting them to be immobile as you threw them into the trunk of a car. With what looked to be one single, long piece of rope, as well it should be, Kagome was bound sitting cross-legged on the bed, lotus position, her ankles and legs bound together in multiple wrappings before the rope veered up and looped once around her neck, not to strangle, but to prevent her from sitting fully upright as she was forced to hunch over slightly. Round and round the rope went, back to front like her body was a May pole, twisting around her breasts, forming an intricate interlocking diamond pattern down her belly before twisting in on itself once more to wrap around her body and tie her hands behind her back, one single, modest overhand knot holding the two ends together at her wrists.

She couldn't move her head much, but shifted her eyes to look his way as he stood there openly staring, an unmistakable smirk gracing her lips.

“Sorry, I'd help with dinner, but I'm all tied up at the moment...” she teased, and he groaned, instantly harder and hornier than he'd been since his teenaged porn days.

Kicking out of his dress shoes at the same time that he wriggled free of his jacket and yanked his loosened tie off from around his neck, Inuyasha approached his girlfriend with desperate strides, like a thirsty man lost in the desert seeing an oasis. Still dressed in his shirt and slacks he stumbled up to her and immediately climbed up onto the bed, towering over her. He didn't pause to question, to ask her how she'd found out or who had tied her up like this. Tipping her over so that she lied on her back, her rolely-polely form unable to resist his advances, he lied on top of her and kissed her fiercely, only her extreme flexibility preventing the position from being painful for her legs as they were pressed somewhat firmly into her lower stomach. But not as firmly as something concealed within his gray slacks was pressing against her open womanhood.

Pulling back out of the kiss and stepping off the bed, Inuyasha hastily removed the rest of his clothing. His shirt and tank were the first to go, throwing them wherever. As he yanked down his slacks and underwear at the same time, socks too, he stood back up before her fully nude and from her angle Kagome could still see him, her eyes widening at the sight of his raging hard-on. Her glistening pussy was on full display thanks to the way her legs were bound as she lied on her back, and Inuyasha wasted no time climbing back up on top of her, slamming his cock home in one brutal, delightful thrust. Kagome cried out at the intrusion but the sound was not one of pain. She was horny and dripping wet and had been hoping her appearance would garner this reaction.

Clinging onto her rolled up body by the ropes that bound her Inuyasha pounded into his immobilized girlfriend like there was no tomorrow. Rising up onto his knees, he hoisted her ass up in the air to meet his thrusts and slammed into her with an enthusiasm he'd never been able to fake. Since she was not gagged he knew very well that she was enjoying his rough treatment of her, her cries of “Yes!” and “Harder!” screamed loud enough to hear over the deafening slapping of flesh on flesh.

Lying halfway upside down, her head bent forward at the neck, her chin almost pressing into her chest while her knees were at their limit with the way he pressed down against her bound legs with every thrust, her shoulders sore from lying on her arms that were tied behind her back, Kagome felt like someone was trying to stuff her into a trunk, and she'd never been happier. Sure, being tied up like that wasn't her dream position, it was uncomfortable, and some might find it demeaning, but the almost crazed look of sexual frenzy in her boyfriend's eyes had her heart soaring, and beyond that every brutal thrust brought her so much physical pleasure she instantly forgot all about her protesting limbs. Not even on Viagra had he been able to give it to her so hard and fast, and she knew in that moment that he wasn't even on the pill. This was all him, thanks to her finding out what got him excited, and she was loving every minute of it.

It didn't take long at all for Inuyasha to reach his peak. Finally, for the first time ever, his fantasies had come true. Instead of daydreaming and visualizing that Kagome was wrapped in rope she actually, really was. It was real, and it was a dream come true. His climax rushed up on him swiftly and he screamed as it washed over him, sounding like he'd been run through with a sword. His body shook, and he couldn't hold his weight up, backing up and away from her to flop onto his back on the bed beside her, her body rolling over so she was lying on her side, able to observe him as his glistening chest heaved with his effort to catch his breath.

Fidgeting a little, Kagome gradually became more aware of how uncomfortable she was now that the distraction of sexual pleasure was gone, but she was not in pain and remained silent as she observed her boyfriend with an unwavering look of love. He was the one who finally broke the silence first when he turned on his side to smile her way, his eyes widening as he belated realized she was stuck like that until he untied her.

“Shit...sorry, here...” he said as he approached and undid the easy knot at her wrists that caused the rope to loosen. He unwound her arms and then once they were free Kagome took over, unwrapping the rest of the rope herself.

Getting completely free of the rope, Kagome tossed it aside and stretched out, moaning softly. Her feet had fallen asleep and were doing that unpleasant needle prick thing.

Inuyasha observed her for a moment and then finally asked, “How?”

She assumed he meant how'd she found out about his fetish, so she answered his one-word question with a one-word answer.

“Miroku.”

Inuyasha's eyes narrowed, but he was honestly torn over whether or not he should be too angry with his friend, all things considered.

“How did it come up?” he asked her then.

She was honest. “I asked him. I asked him why Kikyou broke up with you.” As his eyes widened she explained, “I had already suspected you might have had a fetish of some kind. Honestly, I was hoping that was it.”

He blinked in surprise. “Really?”

“MmmHmm...”

She continued to explain her various insecurities to him, then, and how she hadn't really bought that he suffered from ED for no reason aside from something medical because if so the emotional passion would've been there, especially after getting his prescription for Viagra. But he'd still been going through the motions, still seeming less than enthused. He laughed when she told him how she'd asked Miroku if he was gay, not from it being a silly assumption on her part but just from how she'd described Miroku's face had looked at the question. He could admit he understood where she had been coming from with her various theories and he sincerely apologized for inadvertently leading her on like that, for allowing her to believe that deep down inside he wasn't attracted to her. He told her then, the story he now knew Miroku had already told her but from his perspective instead of hearsay. He hadn't even told Miroku all of the insults Kikyou had slung his way. Thanks to their breakup he had sincerely believed he was damaged goods, that something was twisted and perverted inside of him, like a sexual predator. He felt labeled, like a criminal registered as a sex offender. He knew no one knew because Kikyou hadn't spread it around, her one act of decency, but it had taken him a really long time to get over it enough to even attempt having another relationship.

Kagome knew he'd gone out on a couple of dates since Kikyou, before they'd met, and that nothing had clicked. He'd feared he'd be lonely forever until the day Kagome had come into his life. He'd been drawn to her from day one and in no way thought of her as an object, as Kikyou had implied was his view of women. She wasn't just some living sex doll because he just wanted to fuck a thing. He didn't even want a woman who was subservient to him in everyday life. That was why he loved Kagome so much; she was a little spitfire who wouldn't hesitate to put him in his place. It was only when it came to sex that he was physically aroused by the idea of a woman being all bound and helpless, but he did not want to cause Kagome pain and even started massaging her sore muscles as they had this conversation as he apologized for her having endured even mild discomfort. To him, it was only about immobility, her being completely at his mercy, as he delivered pleasure she couldn't resist. He wanted to torture her with pleasure, not pain. He had just been so hard and rough with her in that moment because it'd been a shock to see her like that, a fantasy come to life, and he hadn't been able to resist her.

Not that she'd wanted him to resist, and she assured him that his reaction had been exactly what she'd been hoping for. She also told him that he could tie her up any time he wanted, and that the idea of being bound and helpless and unable to squirm was exciting.

“So long as you occasionally let me have my fun and tie you up instead...” she teased, earning a raised eyebrow from her boyfriend.

“I suppose I can't complain,” he relented with a shrug. “Fair is fair.”

Kagome's teasing smile turned into a wicked smirk. She already had ideas.



~Fin~