InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shipo's Story ❯ Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello and welcome to Shippo's Story! I don't own Inuyasha (not that I don't want too!) Hmm...Maybe I can buy him on e-bay...and maybe Miroku 'n' Koga too... Part 2

Naraku: Your that little fox that was with Inuyasha... Yeah what's it to---*Naraku picks up Sango's dead body by her hair and throws it at Shippo* Ahh! Sango *looks around Naraku and sees Inuyasha, Kagome, Kirarra and Miroku's body lying around Naraku* !!!
Naraku: *looks at Shippo* hmhahaha...you see,even Kagome couldn't kill me. So now Kikyo will be next... how could-she was-Inuyashaaa...-Sango wanted to save Kohaku-Miroku was-but why?!?- Naraku! You will die!!! ... Hmph Eh? What's with that attitude! I'm a demon too! I'm a full demon and your a half breed with dirty blood. I know, Kikyo told me. So did Kaeda, but she called you by the name Onigumo, does that sound familiar? It's none of your business. Yes it is! You killed my friends! *cough* basterd *Cough* Why! Don't you have the little Potty mouth? Damn you to hell Naraku Stupid little fox. Naraku literally means Hell and Shippo means Seven Treasures idiot Hey! Who are you calling stu--*Naraku slaps him across the face* Oww! Damn you, you ****ing basterd You better wash that dirty mouth of yours out with soap What's it to you? Huh? You'll pay for this! *grabs Inuyasha,Sango,Miroku,Kirarra and Kagome's body and goes into his miasma and disappears * Kagome! Sango! Miroku! Inuyasha! Kirarra! He said he's after Kikyo huh... Maybe I can get her to help me, Koga too, and, maybe Sesshomaru. What am I thinking! Kikyo hates Kagome and Inuyasha and Koga wants to kill Inuyasha and so does Sesshomaru!Arrgh! I'm so stupid! *hits himself in the head* STUPID STUPID STUPID!Maybe its an Illusoin? No that WAS their scent...But Kikyo needs to know,and she can help kill Naraku, and Koga will save Kagome,but what about Sesshomaru? I guess he will, as he wants to kill Naraku too...walks into a dark forest where he sees disconnected souls*am" from Hitomi starts playing (don't know it? then listen to it at http://loveofanime.com/inuyashasongs/Track004.MP3 )*looks for Kikyo there when demons attack, he gets beat up and still fights and he ward them off, and he's still going, he is in a battle of wills now,still searching he comes to a barriar, he is dissapointed ans says "Kikyo! Inuyasha needs you" The barriar is broken and he enters, Kikyo greets him and says"What tha hell do you want lil Kitsune?" music ends*need your help Kikyo! Naraku has managed to kill the Inu-gumi while I was at my old village! I need your help! after he gets Koga's and Kohaku's then THE SCIKON NO TAMA WILL BE COMPLETED!Hmm... what about the one he couldn't get to? the one in the other relem?Shessomaru got it and Kagura took t from himDamn! well Kitsune I guess I'll help*Two more to go!*