InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shippo's 2nd Love ❯ Shippo's 2nd Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I own nothing, fine print fine print, and own nothing as far as I know…which is everything!! Haha!!!

Shippo's Second Love: Soten's Return

Ch.1

Invitation

Ever since Soten challenged Shippo she couldn't get him out of her mind. She sent Koriu out with a messege for Shippo.

Kagome looked up to the sky and spotted Koriu as a cloud.

Kagome: Hey, I recognize that cloud. It's Koriu.

InuYasha: What? Oh, don't tell me that Soten's issuing another challenge…

Koriu punched (I'm going to assume herself) in the head three times and she turned into her snakish dragon form.

Koriu: I have a messege from Soten to Shippo.

Shippo: Yeah?

Koriu: Her is your messege.

The dragon sounded like a mailman shouiting instructions from a general. She handed Shippo a tied fat scroll.

--Would you like me to deliver a response?

Shippo: Uh…

Kagome: Just tell her from Shippo, `Thank You' and he'll reply as soon as possible.

Shippo: Kagome!

Koriu: `Thank You, Shippo'. Got it. I will return shortly upon Soten's request to retrieve your reply.

Koriu punched her head three times and reverted to a cloud and floated away. InuYasha pried into Shippo's letter but Shippo pulled away befor anything was revieled.

Shippo: I can read it!

He opened it.

--`Dear Shippo: I am inviting you to a dinner at my shrine tomarrow. I will send Koriu to you so you have a ride. I hope you accept my proposal and reply soon! Enclosed is a whistle and a picture I drew with your gift of crayons. =^.^= Blow on the whistle when you want Koriu to come. I'll be waiting, my Darling!

Love Soten **

PS: Come alone!'

Kagome: Aw, isn't that sweet? Shippo has a date! ^.^

Sango: And look at this picture! It's so precious!

The picture was of Soten and Shippo holding hands and smiling with hearts all around them. The captions read: `Shippo + Soten'.

Miroku: Well it seems Soten has a crush on our little Shippo. And she's invited you to her home, you lucky little devil.

Sango: Oh behave, Miroku.

InuYasha: So, what are you waiting for? Give her a call.

Shippo blushed.

Shippo: What? No Way! I don't wanna go!

Kagome: Don't be rude. It's still your choice but it won't kill you to visit her. It would be very grown up of you to accept.

Shippo thought it over. He was always looking for a way to show them he wasn't a little kid. Maybe this was the way. He took out the yellow whistle and blew on it. Soon the little cloud returned.

Koriu: You have a reply already? I haven't even gotten to the temple yet.

She knocked on her head three times.

--Let me have it.

Shippo: Tell Soten I accept her invitation and will join her tomarrow for dinner.

Korui: Gladly. I will come for you befor sunset. Have a nice day.

Three more hits and Koriu was gone. She flew to her master.

Soten: Koriu, you've returned! What did Shippo say?

Koriu: `Thank You' upon receiving and `I accept your invitation' as a reply.

Soten's face turned bright red.

Soten: He accepted? Oh boy! He's coming! Koriu-get everything ready!