InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Shiver ❯ Careful Where You Stand ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: If I owned our puppy-eared friend I think my hand would permanently be glued to his butt. Haha! =)
 
 
 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------*
 
 
 
 
Inuyasha noisily stomped down the stairs and just as noisily sat himself down at the kitchen table. Kagome smiled innocently at him before concealing her grin behind the door of the open fridge. The welcome cool air brushed over her skin, instantly drying the thin layer of perspiration on her arms. The miko closed her eyes and breathed in a breath of the coldness, filling her lungs with a chill. Reluctantly, Kagome rummaged through the contents, pushing items away, before pulling out the pitcher of lemonade. She quickly poured two glasses and handed one to Inuyasha. His nose wrinkled at the sour smell, but the frosted glass drew him in.
 
Bleck!” he spat after a sip, “This tastes horrible! It's too sweet, but too sour at the same time! What the hell is this?!”
 
“Lemonade silly. Everyone drinks this in the summer. It's supposed to cool you down.” Kagome answered him patiently, taking away his glass.
 
“It's gross! Can't I just have water?” Kagome sighed, but got up nonetheless. She peered in the fridge to find Inuyasha's desired, plain water.
 
“I think Souta drank it all. We don't have any cold water left. You're going to have to survive with the lemonade you big puppy.”
 
“I'm not a big puppy!” Kagome giggled at him.
 
“Hmm…” Kagome started, “I wonder if we have ice?” She opened up the freezer and was happily greeted with full bags of store bought ice. Kagome dug the new cup into a bag and gathered a full glass. She filled it with cold tap water and handed it to her brooding mate.
 
 
Inuyasha took a greedy sip of the cool liquid and shivered as it flooded down his throat. The muscles of his stomach spasmed when greeted with the blissfully chilled water. Inuyasha captured a floating piece of ice with his tongue and pulled it into his mouth, sucking on the refreshing cube. It melted at an alarmingly fast pace, forcing him to pour in a mouthful at once.
 
 
The two lovers sat in companionable silence as they savoured their cool drinks. With her feet on his lap, Kagome sighed happily across from Inuyasha and innocently ran her toes across his stomach. He had come down wearing his fire-rat bottoms, and she was sure he'd gone commando as usual. His hakama was ridden so low that the girdle of muscle defining his abdomen was showing. Something about that definition excited Kagome, as if it declared to the world exactly how strong her hanyou was. If she kissed that area just right, she could have Inuyasha trembling in seconds. Her big toe trailed the ridge, massaging the particularly ticklish spot at his side. Inuyasha jerked in his chair, trying his best to stay still and ignore the strong urge to laugh.
 
 
Inuyasha popped in another ice cube from the still nearly full glass. His entire mouth felt cold, and his fangs tingled from the chill. His right leg twitched without his permission when Kagome pressed her foot on his side. He glared at her, but she merely snickered.
 
“Quit it wench.” he said as he scooted his chair back.
 
“Ticklish Inuyasha?” she teased, pressing her toe more firmly against his side.
 
“K-keh!” he spat as he suppressed the urge to burst out in laughter, “I'm not ticklish!”
 
“Oh really?” she pressed the ball of her foot against the same spot.
 
“Quit it!”
 
“And if I don't?”
 
“I'll bite you!”
 
“No you won't.”
 
“Yes, wench, I will!”
 
“Prove it tough guy.”
 
With a playful growl, Inuyasha leaned down and nipped Kagome's big toe. She gasped loudly from the pleasurable iciness of his lips. Inuyasha's brow shot up in amusement before her kissed the underside of her foot. Kagome squirmed and tried to pull away. He tugged on her leg to keep her still and drew his lips into his mouth and ran the melting ice cube over them. Freshly frozen, he planted a chilly kiss on her scorchingly warm calf.
 
Ah!” Kagome laughed as she tried to kick Inuyasha away, “Quit it!”
 
“Funny, I think I just said the same thing to you a second ago.” Inuyasha shot back, smirking.
 
“Your lips are so cold!”
 
“It's the ice you put in my water.” he supplied. Then as if to prove his point, Inuyasha bit the cube between his teeth and ran it across her calf. Shockwaves shot through her system from the sharp contrast of warmth. The ice melted immediately on her skin, leaving rivulets of water running down her leg. Inuyasha licked the trials, his chilled tongue slithering up, warming from the heat of Kagome's flesh.
 
 
Inuyasha sat back up and casually soothed his claws over her foot. A shiver ran up Kagome's spine and spread over her neck and shoulders. The increasingly familiar tang invaded her scent, leaving Inuyasha rumbling with satisfaction. Keeping her legs trapped on his lap, Inuyasha reached over to his glass and lapped up a few more of the smaller diamonds.
 
 
Inuyasha grasped an ankle in each of his hands and pulled them slightly apart to rest on either side of his hips. Kagome watched entranced as he slipped off his chair and beneath the table. Her feet came to rest on his sturdy shoulders, hooked behind his neck. Inuyasha kneeled on the white kitchen floor, his head bopping against the underside of the table. He rolled the ice in his mouth to chill the entire cavern while eagerly inhaling the open scent of his mate.
 
 
Kagome released a squeak when Inuyasha planted a daringly cold kiss behind her left knee. Her leg trembled as the cool lips moved upwards, chilling the skin of her thigh. Inuyasha softly bit her sensitive skin, reveling in the increasingly sharp spikes in her scent. Heady anticipation hovered over her uniquely sweet smell.
 
“What…are you doing?” Kagome asked in a near shaky voice. Inuyasha crawled further up until her ankles dangled by his side and his shoulders supported her knees. He sniffed loudly and pressed his nose on her covered core, smirking when he felt the muscles tense as a flood of sweetness spilled. While massaging her thighs with his hands, Inuyasha continued the new exploration with his chilled lips. He suckled the skin a breath away from her center and left it red with coldness. “Inu…yasha?” she questioned again.
 
“I'm cooling you down like I promised.” he replied in a sultry tone.
 
Inuyasha slid up her body, dipping his tongue in her naval as his head poked up from underneath the table. Kagome arched back into the chair to escape his icy torture. Inuyasha broke out of the confines of the table and pushed himself up, his hands cupping behind Kagome's bottom. He pulled her forwards again and raised himself up to his knees before her. He grinned at her with a sinfully sexy smile and forced the legs of the chair back with his thighs.
 
 
Kagome gazed down at him, immobile for a second, before a sense of urgency shook her body. She gripped his arms desperately and pulled him upwards as she leaned down and pressed her warm lips to his cool ones. She immediately thrust her tongue into his mouth and recoiled as the last melting cube floated into her mouth.
 
Slowly, Inuyasha stood to his full height and pulled Kagome with him. Inuyasha reached his hand behind her head and pulled the tendrils of her hair loose, spilling it over her shoulders. He then stole Kagome's sour drink from her and set it down on the low counter beside them. The light yellow liquid swayed in the glass, looking on neutrally as the hanyou rolled the girl onto the white wooden table.
 
 
Kagome squealed and giggled uncontrollably. Trapping her body beneath him once more, Inuyasha pressed himself firmly on her body and fit his chest to hers. He took a deep sip of the frozen water and captured a large ice cube in his mouth before gently placing the cup beside Kagome's head. The room was silent, disturbed only by Inuyasha's controlled breaths and his mate's erratic ones. Inuyasha leaned down to kiss his lover, stealing back the miniscule ice chip she had taken earlier.
 
Inuyasha…” Kagome sighed breathily as he attacked her neck with fervor.
 
Inuyasha chased the cube down her throat and across her collar bone, allowing it to rapidly melt in the hollow crook of her neck. He nuzzled his mark with his nose, causing Kagome to jerk beneath him as a jolt ripped down her body and out her toes. Inuyasha began slowly rocking his hips against her and grinned when she automatically drew her knees back and wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing herself more firmly against his growing arousal. He pushed his hips to reward her, and rubbed the little nub above her entrance through the layers of their clothing.
 
 
Inuyasha took another sip and collected two icicles. He bit one between his teeth and followed the outline of Kagome's tank top. Goosebumps rose on the tops of her breasts as the ice instantly melted on her skin. Kagome moaned loudly as Inuyasha let it drop down her shirt, causing her to arch into his chest.
 
“Is it still too hot?” Inuyasha teased as he gave his mark a long, slow lick. Kagome's chin jutted upwards as her head fell back in bliss. Inuyasha winced as he felt her throb beneath his hips and smelled the slick heat damping his own pants. How was he supposed to sexually torment his mate if her reaction to his touch was so responsive, nearly sending him over the edge on scent alone? Inuyasha growled more darkly then he intended and Kagome's eyes snapped open.
 
 
She watched him as his hands pulled the material of her shirt up her stomach and over her breasts. Kagome lifted her head off the table as Inuyasha slipped the garment off. His eyed glazed over at the sight of her naked chest, only his to pleasure. Possessiveness swept through his mind and sent a wave down his spine that caused his erection to tighten. Kagome moaned softly at the feel of his hardness stiffening against her moist core. Her hips bucked in impatience, but Inuyasha clamped his hand over her hip bone to prevent her from squirming.
 
 
Playfully, Inuyasha ran his fangs between her breasts, pulling a sharp intake of breath from his mate, and grazed down her tight stomach. He bit the top of her underwear and pulled it down with his teeth, his head dizzying from the invasion of her arousal. Kagome kicked off her underwear and quickly trapped Inuyasha between her legs again, half afraid he'd leave. Inuyasha panted heavily when he saw the slick moisture escaping Kagome's core. He leaned down and ran his tongue across the outside of her lips, greedily sucking away the sweetness. Kagome jerked away from his mouth, the coldness shocking her legs to a tremble.
 
 
Inuyasha smirked dangerously at her reaction and looked up to her surprised face. Kagome's mouth opened to protest, or plead, she didn't know. Inuyasha stole the glass from beside her and took a swig, refreshing the chill in his mouth. He put it down on the floor beside him and peeled Kagome's legs from his hips. Her eyes widened before she whimpered.
 
“Inuyasha…don't stop now, please.” she pleaded, knowing repercussions for inflating his ego were sure to follow. Inuyasha grinned devilishly at her, his fangs gleaming brightly.
 
“I'm not going to stop, don't worry. I knew you were kinky Kagome, but damn, on the kitchen table?” he teased as he swirled his thumbs over her nipples. Kagome's face flushed an even deeper red. She opened her mouth to blame him for their current position, but the argument was died in her throat as he pulled a nipple between his chilled lips. It puckered instantly and sent another wave of pleasure straight to his loins. His stiffness strained against his hakama, bulging urgently inside the rough cloth.
 
 
Ignoring his own demanding needs, Inuyasha kneeled between Kagome's legs and pushed her knees apart so that her ankles were resting against his shoulders. One of his hands continued a comforting massage on her thigh, and the other was hidden beneath the table in the ice-filled glass. Inuyasha suckled the cube in his mouth for another few seconds then, without any warning, darted his tongue out and licked the length of Kagome's moist core. Kagome cried out in surprise and elation as his cool tongue froze her heated center. She tried to pull back, but Inuyasha held her firmly in place and rubbed her pearl roughly. He devoured her.
 
 
Kagome squirmed on the table top, nearly thrashing in her state of need. Her breasts ached from Inuyasha's teasing, both frozen and feverishly hot at the same time. But what her breasts yearned for was nothing compared to the pounding desire her core called for. She needed Inuyasha to take the pressure away, to allow her to descend into the selfish world of blissful pleasure.
 
 
Inuyasha continued his languid licks, caressing his lover's feminine lips with slow, lazy rolls of his tongue. Her skin cooled with his mouth, making her legs pinch together from the assault of new sensations. Kagome let out a loud cry when Inuyasha plunged his talented tongue into her channel. He thrust in and out quickly before pulling away all together. Kagome felt weak all over, her body relaxed yet intensely coiled at the same time. Only Inuyasha could create so many different contrasts in her, only him.
 
 
Inuyasha crawled up Kagome's body, sliding the rough cloth of his hakama against her entrance as he did so. His own knees nearly buckled as his arousal slid along his mate's. Nothing gave him more pleasure than bringing his lover to her peak and hearing her shout his name until she was hoarse. His own orgasm followed only second to hers. It was incredibly sexy the way her body curled around his, and the way her muscles contracted around him as she came crashing down. Inuyasha shivered. He couldn't even begin to explain the wonders of her body, the body that was his to please and touch, and his to find release in.
 
 
Without wiping away the frozen water on his finger tips, Inuyasha pressed his digits against the Kagome's opening. She screamed out and moaned loudly, followed by a pleading and broken version of his name. Inuyasha leaned over her and pressed his mouth to hers. Their kiss was tinged with desperation and wanton need. Kagome suckled his bottom lip the way he loved and her slack hands finally found a muse. Her fingertips brushed over every inch of his face as his stroked the hidden jewel inside her that could make her come with a roar.
 
 
Inuyasha gritted his teeth as she tugged on his ears, rubbing them roughly and in tight circles. Kagome's legs pulled up higher and his fingers sunk in deeper. She moaned appreciatively as small tremors began to quake in her muscles. Inuyasha continued his angled strokes, drawing deep pants from his lover. Kagome gripped her feet on Inuyasha's hips and pulled him closer. She hooked her toes into the tops of his hakama and dragged the material down, freeing the impressive erection of her mate.
 
 
The ball of her foot rolled his testicles and pressed against the incredibly sensitive spot behind, making Inuyasha hiss in pleasure. The muscles in his thighs screamed, the tension of holding himself off so long causing his legs to shake. They had come close so many times today, yet were never able to reach completion. Kagome's toes trialed up and down his rigid staff and playfully circled the tip. Inuyasha bucked into her touch and bumped the table back an inch.
 
 
With a growl that rumbled in his chest and sent ticklish waves through Kagome, Inuyasha increased the ferocity of his kisses. Kagome's body was flushed a seductive pink and every part of her body felt swollen from his touch. Her soft lips, aching breasts, and quivering core.

“In-inu…” her moan began.
 
Her nails dug painfully into his scalp, pressing harder as the sensation began to build, ever nearing the end she so desperately needed and craved. His frozen fingers pumped within her, creating a sense of confusing pleasure that chilled and set her aflame simultaneously. The coil wound tighter and tighter as the first waves began to throb through her veins. Just as the world began to blur and her breathing began to be painfully erratic, Inuyasha pulled his fingers away. Kagome screamed out at the loss and thrust her hips up to find her release, but hit against his stomach instead. Inuyasha panted heavily beside her ear, his hands resting on either side of her head.
 
“Inuyasha…” she whined in a raspy voice.
 
“I'm going to fucking explode…” Inuyasha admitted in a deep whisper, his cold breath cooling her neck.
 
Without warning, Inuyasha drew his hips back and thrust his erection deep into his mate in one, fluid motion. His eyes rolled back in ecstasy as Kagome's tight warmth surrounded his throbbing length, threatening to milk him dry that very instant. Kagome called out his name in a strained and broken whisper as her world crashed apart. Her orgasm ripped through her body, leaving her shuddering violently in Inuyasha's arms. The shivers pulsed through her core and made her heart beat thunderously in her rib cage. Kagome's breath caught in her throat as wave after wave of pure euphoria flooded her senses and made her hips shake in release.
 
 
Inuyasha remained seated deep in his mate as her spasms pulled at his rigid stiffness. He was so hard it hurt him to feel his mate come around him. He waited as Kagome rode the waves of her orgasm and used the time to gather the thin string of control he desperately needed.
 
Inu…yasha…” Kagome moaned breathily, wrapping her legs tighter around her mate and drawing him in until he was pressed entirely into her.
 
“I love the way you say my name.” he gritted out, “It's so fucking sexy.”
 
Kagome opened her eyes and blinked the world back into focus. Her hands found Inuyasha's head and she pulled his lips towards her. She kissed him feverishly, suckled his lips, battled his tongue, and played with his fangs. Inuyasha grunted loudly into the kiss and pulled his hips back before thrusting deeply. Kagome cried out and arched upwards, digging her nails into his muscular back. She pulled away from the kiss and turned her head to the side in an attempt to breathe. She watched entranced as the muscles in Inuyasha's arms tensed with every thrust and trembled every withdrawal.
 
 
Kagome's swollen elation added to the already impossible tightness of her channel. It tugged on Inuyasha's thick girth, showing him no mercy as he rocked into his mate. `S-shit…Kagome…' he groaned silently to himself. Pressure contracted everyone of his muscles, and was building painfully beneath the base of his shaft. Kagome heard Inuyasha's controlled grunts and hisses as he thrust into her, occasionally catching a moan he was unable to suppress. Her stomach bubbled from the intensity of their tryst, demanding another earth shattering release.
 
 
Inuyasha's held himself up on his elbows, angling his arousal to press against the secret button inside his mate. Sweat covered his body and the tendons in his neck strained from his thin control. Blood rushed inside his ears and he heard nothing but Kagome's whimpers and his poorly quieted groans. The air was thick with sex and heat, and nearly cloudy from the moisture of their perspiration. Kagome gripped him purposefully as he pulled out and he growled at her. She ignored his warning and leaned up to suckle the skin of his neck. She slipped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him down, whispering in his ear.
 
“Let go Inuyasha.” she mumbled dizzily to him, “Take me the way you want to. Don't control yourself, just feel.”
 
The snap of his control was nearly audible as Kagome's words broke his carefully restrained desires. He rocked his hips against hers until her entire body shook and she groaned more loudly than before. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome's waist and pulled her up. She instinctively wound her legs tighter around his waist, the muscles in her thighs contracting and making her core deliciously narrow.
 
 
Inuyasha forced his shaky legs to move and drunkenly crossed the kitchen floor, each step shaking his erection within her. He quickly pressed Kagome onto the door of the fridge and she arched into him from the sudden chill.
 
“H-hold…on…” he warned in a hiss.
 
Inuyasha released his hand from her waist and held it against the door of the fridge. He kept the other beneath the underside of her breast and used his thumb to roll her nipple. Holding her in place as best he could, Inuyasha began the torturous rhythm of his thrusts once more. He pulled out of her and pounded back in in quick successions, barely leaving her time to breathe.
 
 
Inuyasha captured Kagome's lips with his and dipped his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her sensually, a sharp contrast to the erratic jerks of his hips. He could feel the sweet pressure building to the point where it nearly blinded him with passion. Inuyasha kept himself firmly pressed against his mate and quickened his sinful invasions, bringing them closer to the edge. He felt his erection throb incessantly and the tingle begin to form. Inuyasha pulled back rigidly and thrust in powerfully, pulling his lips away to snarl into Kagome's neck as his orgasm exploded. It shot up through his rigid shaft and drained his seed from his body with quick, intensely pleasurable spurts. Inuyasha's body shook with the force and quivered in Kagome's embrace.
 
 
Kagome felt Inuyasha pull away and the hot steam from his snarl. She swallowed thickly and pressed her cheek to his, turned her head, and kept her lips crushed against his temple. Her body jerked up to his chest as her own release stole her breath away, making everything around her go blank. She heard nothing and saw nothing but Inuyasha. The sound of his near silent whine, the tremble in his arms, the haziness in his eyes, and the saltiness of his cheek.
 
 
Kagome's muscles gripped him and tightened in time with her mewls. He pulled himself out and pushed back in slowly in an attempt to hold onto the dizzying feeling for a moment longer. His slow, deep strokes prolonged both their releases. With a final shudder that quaked through his lithe form, Inuyasha's knees buckled and he slid to the ground. His knees dragged against the door and lightened the impact of his fall. Kagome fell with him and kept herself wrapped around his body, her head resting on his shoulder. Inuyasha's breathing relaxed and he kissed Kagome on the top of her head, savoring the feeling of utter contentment.
 
 
“You okay?” he finally managed to ask once the muscles in his throat began functioning beyond primal grunts and breathless groans.
 
Mmm…” Kagome moaned happily, running her fingers through Inuyasha's frustratingly perfect hair. “Better than okay.”
 
“I didn't hurt you?” he asked worriedly. `I just about fucking pounded her into the god damn wall.'
 
“Did it sound like I was in pain baka?” she responded dreamily, relishing in the blissful downfall of her climax.
 
“I don't know…” Inuyasha teased in a light tone, “You made some pretty funny sounds. I don't know if you were in pain or-”
 
“Inuyasha!” Kagome pinched his back and blushed, deepening her rosy complexion. Inuyasha laughed, bringing a bright smile to Kagome's face. His laughter was something she held onto preciously, something he still guarded carefully. “You seem to like the sounds I make just fine!” she added in defense. Inuyasha smiled dreamily, nuzzling his lover's neck.
 
“I more then like them mate.” he admitted huskily, “I could get off on them alone.”
 
“Really?” she asked playfully, sitting herself up in his lap so that her mouth could reach his ear.
 
“Fuck yeah, really.”
 
“So…” Kagome teased, maneuvering her legs so that she straddled him, “If I go,” she moaned throatily in his ear, letting her breath tickle the tips. “Or if I,” Kagome released a low, drawn out groan, followed by a pleading whimper. “Is that what you mean? Ooh…” she began, “Inuyasha…” Kagome laughed and kissed his furry appendage as she felt her mate go rigid in her arms.
 
“Hey…” Inuyasha questioned in a tight voice, “You have any more of that ice left?”
 
“Yeah, there's plenty in the freezer. Why?” Kagome questioned, puzzled by his sudden change in conversation.
 
“Because it's getting way too fucking hot again.”
 
Inuyasha gave her no further warning before he flipped their bodies and pinned her beneath him.
 
 
 
 
 ----------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------*
 
 
 
 
Reviews are super, super, crazily appreciated! =)
 
Oh wow! That's got to be the longest lemon I've ever written! It took me days to complete! I was going to end it with Inuyasha finding his daughter rolling around in her bedroom with a boy…but figured I'd tortured the poor guy enough for one fiction, lol. Hopefully you guys liked this! Feedback is always awesome =)