InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sick Day ❯ Sick day notes ( Chapter -1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer:  I own nothing, except for the plots I write! 

       Okay!  I think enough is enough!  I have become a little irritated, with comments about my short story 'Sick Day'.  I think some of you are missing the point!  Not only have I seen InuYasha, but I own all the seasons, about 30 mangas, a giant wallscroll, and even a Sesshomaru key ring!  What I am trying to say is I KNOW INUYASHA IS A FLIPPING GUY!!!!!!!  People THIS is a fanfiction, FICTION!!!  I know that you are intitled to your opinions, and I respect that.  But.  I am tired of defending my position.  Sick day and A Complete Love are side stories to The Love of the Rose Hime, which features InuYasha as a woman.  Plus I have read plenty of stories that picture InuYasha as a female, so I am not alone in wanting to see InuYasha in a different light!  So, if you have a comment about my story, please partain to the story it's self.  And, not something so trivial as 'Have I ever seen InuYasha/ or do you even watch the show?'  This is just one writer way of saying what if Inu was a girl, maybe she would be like this! 

       And, please remember.  Niether I, nor you are making any money off Inuyasha.  So please don't sweat the little things so much!  After all it is
FANFICTION!!!!