InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Singing bells ❯ bonus chapter ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
HEYI! DO TO SO MANY PRAISING REVIEWS I'M BACK!! ^_^

You can just guess my smile is stretched from ear to ear! ^_________________________^

No lemon… sorry anyone who was looking forward to something like that…

BUT ANYONE WHO'S YELLED AT ME FOR NOT WRITING LEMONS I'VE REACHED A NEW REALISATION…

I MIGHT write a lemon… in another story… I'm not sure which one but I'm sure it'll happen eventually…

I was so unsure about writing ANYTHING with that adultness... but this is pretty grown up and I pulled it off fairly good!

I know I can never be as good as some of the authors out there… **DROOLS AT AMAZING STORIES!** But recently I've had MAJOR writer block… that's why it took so long for me to update my stories… but no worries that in the past and right now I feel rejuvenated and ready to post!

So here's what you've been asking for!~Turdle

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

BONUS PART

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX xXxXxXxXxXxXxX


Kagome sighed as Inuyasha tightly wrapped his arms securely around his newfound mate…

Wife…

And love…

They were together and that's the way they would remain.

She lifted her head from Inuyasha's shoulder memorizing the masterpiece around her. A white coached with fine ivory details. Charcoal leather seats cushioned them in their intoxicating tranquillity. They were together finally after all wrong in the world surrounding them something had finally gone right.

The satin curtains covered whatever may want to know what was happening inside the vehicle and the driver had no chance of peering in with the black wall pressed behind him.

“Inuyasha thank you…” Kagome said softly barely a mumble into her hanyou's sensitive ear.

“For what?” Inuyasha chortled sweetly at his mate's non-sense.

“For making this day perfect.” She whimpered eyeing the gold place gently on her finger just moments ago.

“I didn't make it perfect Kagome… You did…” Inuyasha replied kissing Kagome gently on the temple. She frowned and looked into his eyes.

“That should have been on the lips.” She pouted playfully in a mature matter.

It was a strange thing…

Love that was…

Just months ago Kagome would be utterly embarrassed if Inuyasha dared to kiss her in public but now they french kissed in front of a whole crowd with all eyes on them and them only and Kagome didn't mind a bit.

Neither did Inuyasha but any guy would want to kiss their girl Especially Inuyasha. There was something about Kagome that just made his heart want more and more every time.

He clearly remembered the times they had when they were still younger in a lovers eyes. They were foolish, senseless in some eyes but as time grew so did their wisdom of the world…

And each other.

Inuyasha recalled a time were he would keep saying to himself “I'm not lonely I'm just alone.” Just as words of comfort. It was the only way he seemed to deal with strips of pain wrenching his already broken heart. It almost seemed like Kagome and Kikyo with just having fun shredding it into tiny piece of crumble.

At a time he didn't think that he'd ever be able to put it back together.

But now…

Here he was…

Happily holding hands with his newfound mate in rapture.

But the one questioned remained…

Where exactly was the driver taking them from the chapel?

Inuyasha thought frantically on how to ponder this. He'd learned to control his first impulse action and use his second more rational one instead. It was a technique Kagome had taught him over time.

Instead of freaking out Inuyasha gasp a breath of air and sweetly looked at his wife leaning her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed blissfully.

He nipped Kagome ear in the idea of getting her attention only resulting in a lustrous moan.

“Kagome…” Inuyasha whispered into Kagome ear sending shivers down Kagome's spine as images of discrimaging thoughts danced in her head.

“Kagome…” Inuyasha said sounding more of a talking tone instead of an eagerness of desire. She opened her eye disappointed into the hanyou's less than lascivious face. Her smile drooped as Inuyasha gave a reassuring smile giving the message `later' to his wife.

“Hmm?” She moaned in question.

“Where is the driver taking us?” Inuyasha asked in recognizable doubt.

“Uhh…” Kagome gave off a blank stare for a few seconds dazing off into in surprising thought.

“I'll ask him, which button is it again?” Inuyasha cocked his finger directing each and every way before Kagome voice arose.

“Blue one.”

“Right…” Inuyasha mummered back as the black sleet of glass lowered.

A man was seen clearly as the glass lowered. His hair was black with a short buzz cut. He didn't look like from around here from the tan skin his complexion held. He looked almost Italian.

“Umm… Where you taking us?” Inuyasha asked nervously threat drawing out harshness in his voice.

“Secret,” he spoke his tong almost tilted giving him an Australia accent, “Swore not to be telling you by the misses.” He explained quickly accenting each and every `e' with an `a' sound. Inuyasha only frowned in surprise at the unfamiliar accent used.

“Can you give us an idea at least!?” Kagome whined in sympathy in her pleading still yet convincing voice.

“No sorry Hun. You and your other half gotta wait to see.” He replied quickly shutting the glass before Inuyasha or Kagome could mumble anymore questions.



“Other half…?” Inuyasha blinked a dazed look.

“Yea meaning husband or wife in this case.” Kagome cleared up the funny recent slang to the stumped hanyou.

“Oh…”

After a few minutes of small folk chatter and small topic the vehicle came to a halt jerking Kagome resting head.

“Here yea are mind me do you?” The driver said opening the door yet again losing Inuyasha in his `funny' talk. Climbing out first Inuyasha lifted Kagome hand as they arose to a unrecognizable surrounding.

Some how the car had driven into the forest where luscious trees grew tall and mighty fanning over the canopy. Bird sand sweet lullabies and bantam creature scurried around. A basket laid in front of the couple on the ground sweetly.

The basket was a woven work with a cinnamon finish. A red silk blanket hid some under it. It was still and motionless but none less catching the attention of Inuyasha. A tag neatly tied to the wood was evident. Inuyasha ripped up quickly and crudely earning a scowling look from his wife.

He handed it to her in an apologetic motion as Kagome eyed the note thoroughly.

`Dear Inuyasha and Kagome, hopefully ever ruinited.
I wish you the best of luck in your new life. Don't worry I set up the driver and believe me it took me months to find a man as curtsies as him. He may talk funny but he knows what going on here so listen up if you have questions. Under the silk basket blanket is the place you and your father Kagome spent many summers fishing… Please I hope Inuyasha and you can live there at some points to and not just dwell in the federal era. We really do miss you and plus we want to be around when that baby comes -hint hint- So please take this from not just me but form your whole family as a wedding gift. Oh and yes… I know there some things you can fix up but the bedrooms are well made.

Love you both~

Your mother/mother in law Mrs. Higurashi.'


Kagome frowned on what she meant. She could barely remember her father yet remember what they used to do together. Inuyasha picked up the basket not yet unveiling the silk. He let Kagome do the honors. She slid the chiffon of softly revealing a small load but one that meant the world. There lay a set of keys…

Sparkling silver to be exact.

Kagome gasped in surprise dropping the basket. She pulled Inuyasha by the sleeve and off they ran to their new home…

And life…

And world…

And forever they would stay that way in the wilderness…

Living forever in the sound of singing bells and the beautiful aura forest surrounding them in their eternal kiss of passion…


XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

DONE! DONE! DONE!

DIE DIE DIE!

Sorry everyone but I've just wanted this fic done for SO long seriously! AND FINALLY FINSIHED! VOLA! I know WAY shorter then the last chapter but I just wanted to add an itzy bitsy part to it for where they lived... and so I did!

OH YES! I AM VERY PROUD TO MYSELF! I'm keeping to my schedule!! ^__^

Today (well it's really tomorrow from when I'm writing this) I've MADE myself update Just board and this! My schedule basically works this way. Two fics a week get updated on either Tuesday or Wednesday! There a A week (A fics) B week (B fic as in this one and Just board) And C weeks ( C fics such as Destiny can be a well and deranged meaning I'll be updating those NEXT week!) This way I'm not so scattered yet I update every week keeping on top of things! YEAH!

Plus people are getting impatient with my ridiculous habits!

Well it's 11:35 exactly and I'm off to bed!

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW SO I CAN SEE WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE ENDING!!

LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!

PLEASE **moans** R&R!!

Thanks for reading!!

Laura Ann Blacklock

Ja ne!

^-^