InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sk8tboarder next door ❯ we meet aki ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ch.2 picking up the abominable
*At the skate park*
         "What do you
want to do now? asked Sango as she looked around the almost empty skate park.
         "I can't believe you have to ask." replied Kagome.
         "The pit?" asked Sango.
         "The pit!" agreed Kagome and Pru in unison.
*A few hours later*
         Pru was still skate boarding while the other two were sitting on the side watching.
         "Hey what time is it?" asked Kagome.
         "Um...Oh shit! Time to go
! " replied Sango hurriedly .
*PICKING UP*
         Aki put her hands on her hips as Pru, Kagome, and Sango opened the door to Old Lady Kaeda's house.
         "Well hello girls," said Kaeda, "I was just about to call your aunt, Pru."

         "Yea" Kagome answered, "Sorry about that"
         "You're late!" Aki shouted, "Again!"
         "Don't complain," Pru replied. Aki grabbed her bag, ran out the door, and stomped her foot. She fished out a pair of blue roller skates.
        
I have every RIGHT to complain! You're late for the third time this week. You know, Kanna's sister is never late!"
         "Do I look like Kanna's sister?"
         "Yes!"

         "Well I don't care!"
         "Yea but last time I had to walk home in the rain."
         "Your point?"
         "I HAD NO UMBRELLA!"
         "Oh get over it."
         "For some reason, Pru, I feel like we're forgetting something..." Kagome said abruptly.
         "Don't we have to meet the new neighbors?" Aki asked.
         "That's right! Damn it! I forgot about that!" Pru exclaimed,
         "We have 10 minutes" Kagome said, looking at her watch. Aki pulled on her roller skates.

         "Will you hurry up?!" Pru demanded. Aki rolled her eyes.
         "Don't blame me! This time it really isn't my fault!" she yelled, standing up and starting down the sidewalk. "Well,"
she said, looking at the three of them, "What do you want? An invitation? Let's go!"

         The four of them raced down the sidewalk to Pru's house.
Cheli's A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!? WILL THEY BE LATE?? WHO WILL THE NEIGHBORS BE??? WILL AKI SOAK HER
SISTER'S BOYFRIEND'S UNDERWEAR IN HONEY??? Oops
kind of gave that awaynow I have to think of something newoh well NE WAY!!
I SHALL KEEP YOU IN SUSPENSE, B/C ONLY THE CHELI AND THE BEKKA KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE!!!!BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAFUNNY........... ......cheli loves you allbye!
^ ^ CHELI
Bekka says....O...k....
Cheli says: DOTZ! I'm CRAZY....SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Bekka: hey u took that from me! YOU! YOU! TAKERER PERSON YOU! :-D
Cheli: n ur point is? SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Bekka: YOU COPIED ME N I SHALL GET YOU BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Cheli: MAKE ME!
Bekka: make you what?
Cheli: I dunno but YOU CAN'T MAKE ME DO IT!
Bekka: try me...
BYE! BYE! BYE! BYE! BYE! BYE! BYE !BYE !BYE! BYE! BYE! BYE N BYE!