InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sk8tboarder next door ❯ meet the neighbors ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 3
The girls arrive at the house and now stand at the front door.
"Okay. Aki, no funny stuff." said Pru, with a dull look on her
face.

"Why sister what ever do you mean?" asked Aki with the most innocence
you ever did see. You would swear that you saw a halo over her
head.

"You know what I'm talking about, don't try anything. Okay?"
Pru scolded.

"fine sure whatever just don't make me touch them . I do not
touch people that I don't know." replied Aki, boredom seeking in.

"
Okay, everybody ready?" asked Kagome as she turned the knob to
open the big blue door. They walked in, going towards the living
room.
When you walked into the living room you were met with a floral looking creamed colored couch on you left. on your right are two peach arm chairs and a side table. A recliner set on the right of the couch and a side table next to it. The flat screen TV straight ahead. Entertainment system surrounding the TV.

Sitting on the couch were 3 men, well 2 men and a boy around 17. The older man, who seemed about 45, was wearing a gray striped pin suit. His hair was remarkable silver and his eyes were stunningly gold. The man next to him had on a royal blue sweater and white dress pants. He had snowy white hair much like his fathers. Golden eyes, if you look at him you could see the coldness, His face was emotionless. The next man or boy had white snowy hair thicker and shorter then the other too. His golden eyes showed much emotion and he looked very bored. He wore a red muscle shirt with black baggy jeans. A bandanna rested on his head.
The women whom sat next on one of the arm chairs next to Apolla had on a bright pink suit that showed a little too much cleavage and was a little to short. Her blonde hair was put into a bun. She had blue eyes, must have come from America. Not that many blonde hair blue eyes people in Japan. Everyone looked at the girls as they came into the room.

"Hello girls." said a very happy Apolla.

"hi." replied the girls in unison.

"These are my nieces, Aki and Pru. Pru's friends, Kagome and Sango. Girls, These are the Takahashis." explained Apolla.

"The pleasure is all ours." replied Kagome with a smile that contained much innocence.
"Your aunt has told us much about you, Pru." said Mrs. Takahashi.
"Oh, she has?" Pru replied, assuming the worst.
"Nothing bad I assure you." Mrs. Takahashi laughed lightly before continuing, "She was just telling me that you have a magnificent artistic talent, you're a superb athlete, and she has also told me how darling the little one is." Aki smiled big and innocent after hearing this.
"Oh yes, she is darling. Isn't she?" Pru commented with slight sarcasm.
"Yes she is. She has also told me you'll be in you senior year. Yes, Inuyasha is also a Senior." explained Mrs. Takahashi.
"Oh wow, we could probably show you around the school." Replied Kagome with a friendly smile.
"That would be wonderful." Mrs. Takahashi taking another sip of her tea.
"Well sorry to run off but I have chores to do. It was nice chatting with you." Pru said as she started walking up the stairs.
"It's been nice meeting you, bye." Kagome said. The girls all walked up the stairs going toward Pru's room. As they all walked through the door way, you could see to the right was a stereo and a black desk with a black dell laptop. To the left was the unmade bed and the tv/dvd/vcr. The comfy black comforter, and royal blue sheets were twisted and the blue pillows were on the floor. Straight ahead from the door was a closet and the walls were white covered in posters. Right wall was black as was the left wall. The wall the girls had their backs to was blue. The carpet a lighter shade of blue with a black throw rug shaped as the crescent moon, Clothes thrown everywhere. You could find crescent moons randomly be found around the room. On the shelves, bed, chairs.
"So are we really doing chores." asked Kagome a little confused.
"No. I wanted to watch the Ninja Turtles." replied Pru.
"Okay...I'm getting on the net for a second." said Sango as she sat on the royal blue desk chair and turned on the computer.
(An: there are a lot of blue and black things in her room huh? THAT'S CUZ SHE'S ME AND I LIKE THOSE COLORS...hee hee)
**30 minutes later**
"Awww! Its over!" exclaimed an annoyed Pru. (An: you would be annoyed if the ninja turtles were over too.)
"Come on! Come on!" said Kagome trying to get depressed Pru off the bed. It wasn't working. "We
got to go down stairs..." Kagome trailed off then bust out with "Skateboarding." Pru ran down the stairs practically running over Sango, who just opened the door and started down stairs herself. Pru was about to run outside with her skate board when she realized she forgot it. She was starting to go back up stairs when she saw Kagome and Sango coming down with Pru's and their own skateboards in hand.
"Ms. Apolla, we have finished our chores. May we please go outside now?" asked Sango.
"Oh of course dears." replied Apolla.
"Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, would either of you like to come with us?" asked Kagome with up most politeness.
"Sure..." replied Inuyasha.
"I'm sorry but I have much work to do..." Sesshomaru relied.
I
want to go! Aki piped up.
Aki let them get to know each other. Apolla argued, glaring at Aki for her sudden outburst. Aki gave the girls a fleeting look.
UmAki why don't you go and visit Souta. He's home and he's probably bored half to death. Kagome offered, feeling a twinge of guilt for Aki. Apolla looked up at Kagome.
Oh, you don't have to do that, Kagome. I don't want to put you 4 out of your way.
It's no trouble, really. I'll send her home with Pru when we get to my house.
You're sure?
Absolutely. Don't worry about it, Ms. Apolla. Souta will be happy to see her.
All right then. Aki you may go.
Yes! Aki mouthed silently.
Behave for Mrs. Higurashi.
Oh I will Aunt Apolla. You know me.
Oh, they're just the most adorable children! Mrs. Takahashi exclaimed watching Inuyasha and the girls leave. Pru's so sweet and the little one's just so adorable. And they're so polite. Kind picture perfect.
Oh yea those two are a real piece of work, Apolla smiled and replied, then murmured quietly taking a sip of tea, let me tell you.
---------------------
Okay people tell me how you like it...sorry it short...and big surprise in later chapters...by the way people to tell you this now....I like dots....because if you haven't noticed before now.
5 reviews as always.
Sorry that the chapters are short...I'm just VERY LAZY...
-Bekka-
HEY HEY CHELI HAS SOMETHIN TO SAY!
**Deep breath** I am
co writer of a story! YAY! and remember, I try to make her do the chapters faster so I not lazy....she is...^.^
~CHELI~