InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sk8tboarder next door ❯ DUN DUN DUN ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*At Inuyasha's house*

They all arrive
in fro n t of Inuyasha's house well more like his mansion, about 4 stories high. Kagome and Sango looked in awe at the building while Pru just looked at it confusedly. 'de ja vue' she thought. Inuyasha unlocked the door and they all headed inside.

"Damn, It's
a lot more bigger inside then out.." said Kagome as she looked around. Two extravagant stair cases going up to the second floor rested in the middle of the lobby.

"Um sure whatever" replied Inuyasha, taking off his shoes and putting them by the door.

''Kag, I think it just looks that way...you know if it was bigger inside then out...
that's just weird." explained Sango.

"
He . She is right you know." Pru Replied.

"Shut up!" Kagome snapped back. Then she noticed Inuyasha staring at her. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing...Nothing at all." Inuyasha dully replied.

Sango getting tired o f all of this and decided to get started. Anyway , which way is your room." she asked while starting her way to the stairs.

"Third floor, hall to your left. You keep going straight then turn right and it's the fourth red door on you left." Inuyasha explained.

"Okay! ummm...what?'' Kagome said. trying to figure out what he just said.

'So hott, yet so stupid' thought Inuyasha as he walked up the
stairs. BIG sweat drop " Never mind . Follow me.."
(:AN if you
don't know what a sweat drop is ( some people are THAT stupid) POOPY ON YOU:)(say hello to my little friend...O_o AHHH THE MEN IN WHITE COATS... How COULD YOU CALL THEM...okay back to the story...maybe...okay I shut up now...maybe...)(AN be prepared for longness...and maybe some more longness. Do you believe in the lock ness monster)

'pissy much. Damn that ass is cute.' Kagome thought trailing behind him she just happened to look up at a very nice butt that
belonged to a very annoying hanyou.

"heh" Pru mumbled under her breath without even
noticing it.

"What was that for" asked Inuyasha.

"huh, oh nothing. Don't worry about it." replied Pru. 'Damn
I need to control what I do more, I think he's on to me.' Pru thought as she walked with the others...
(:AN...man my character is
paranoid ...dude I suck at wri ting ...who agrees with me?:)

*In his room*

"Which box?" asked Pru, looking at the millions of boxes stacked up in his room.

"Dude, you didn't like unpack yet or something?" asked Sango, seeing as the only thing unpacked was
his bed which wasn't even made.

"No Sango. He did unpack, just that this was what he wanted to throw out." replied Kagome.

"Very funny." Sango retorted as she made faces at Kagome which Kagome made back. Then said
"I know."

"Children, Children. Don't make me put you in a corner." Pru said jokingly at the two 'kids'.

"feh"

"okay...well do you need help unpacking or something." Kagome asked.

"No!" replied
Pru and I nu in unison.

"Sure you do, we could come by
tomorrow and help." Kagome explained.

"feh"

"I think
that's a yes...or a whatever. I am pretty sure its a yes." Pru replied in a bored voice.

"Pru don't hurt yourself thinking so hard." Kagome said digging into a random box.

"okay then. I THINK I'm to hurt to tutor you in English. Oh well. retorted Pru also digging into a random box.

"Damnit." replied Kagome...

"Ummm...lets see. What's this" asked Sango as she looked into a box fool of clothes. She pulled out half of a heart shaped locket.

Inuyasha looked up from the box he was digging in and he frowned. "Don't touch that."

"okay fine" replied Sango as she
settled the locket back into the box.

kagome found a box of pictures. Most of them were family pictures. "Who this?" She asked as she picked up a photo of a young girl about two years old with raven black hair with a silver tent to it. Her eyes were of a most golden violet and her smile was as bright as the sun. She was sitting down in the grass hanging on to
someone's leg.

Inuyasha looked up once again and this time he was angry "my sister" he replied
monotonously .

"where is she, when are we going to meet her" asked kagome
curiously .

"your not" replied
Inuyasha trying to get his mind back to his skate board.

"what? why? asked Kagome a
little hurt at his voice.

she's dead" he replied not looking back up at her.

oh my god
I'm so sorry" replied kagome.

feh forget it" Inuyasha retorted. A few moments of silence pass and then all of sudden...

"FOUND IT LETS GO" exclaimed Pru. Everyone looked up and saw a
fleeting Pru with two skateboards in hand.

*Outside*

'you
shouldn't have done that kag'. Pru said in her mind to kagome, listening for a reply.

'I
didn't know' Kagome thought.

'common sense. they would have mentioned her if they wanted us to know.'
Pru thought back.

'fine then
don't get pissy' replied Kagome.

'you just so
naive '

Okay guys lets skate! yelled Sango as she hopped on her skateboard.

*I hour later*

I got go! BYE! yelled Kagome running in the direction towards her house.

Hey Kag, tell Aki to come home! Pru yelled back.

Sure bye.

L ate r! Sango ran towards hers

yeah, later! replied Inuyasha.

BYEZ! yelled Pru.

You're going to let your sister go home by herself, alone, in the middle of the night. Asked Inuyasha.



Actually, its 7 and she can take care of herself. Pru replied simply.
<AN: HINT, HINT, HINT FACTORIAL>


Any way, I got to go. See you here tomorrow. She continued.

Feh, what ever. He replied walking towards his house.

Dumb dogs..'' mumbled Pru walking towards her house.

Huh? asked Inuyasha, thinking she was talking to him.

nothing. Bye.

Laterbitch.

So naive.

what are you mumbling

nothing bye

B ye

*That night*

--dream--

end dream

*the next morning*

Pru! GET UP!

OKAY! she yelled back and then turned over in bed with the pillow over her head.

'hee hee hee' thought an unexpected little visitor rising from the foot of Pru's bed. UP! yelled little Aki as she threw the covers off of Pru.

mumble, mumble. Toys and chainsaws.

I don't care what you do to
Poo ky B ear! I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL! Aki yelled in Pru's ear.

Well, that's new. She mumbled.

It's the school parade today, dumb butt. I'm supposed to be queen. Explained Aki
oh so cutely in all her glory, pigtails, and a denim jumper.

Who'd elect you queen? Pru asked sarcastically
, causin g Aki to flick her at her temple.

Owie that hurt.

DUH, now up.

O kay, okay, I'm up. Pru replied as she got out of bed and walked to her closet. She continued, By the way, get out.

FINE Aki yelled then continued. But, if you get in that bed you are dead.

SLAM!

Aki! Don't slam the doors. Apolla yelled from the kitchen.

Got her up didn't I?

yeah but don't slam the doors.

*back in Pru's room*

Pru
stood in front of the bathroom mirror dressed in a black shirt that says 'My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems. And baggy black camouflage pants, with her hair in a low ponytail. A loud banging erupted from the door.

PRU!!! YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE 20 MINUTES!! Aki's voice yelled through the door. I really, REALLY GOTTA GO and I'm not paper-trained!!!

You like trees don't you?

PRU!!

Say your ABC's and I'll let you in. Be sure to emphasize, oh big word,
p!

OOOHHHHH!!! APOLLA!!!

PRU!

APOLLA!!

PRU !!

Fine. She replied, opening the door. She slammed the door behind her and trudged down the stairs.

Okay, We're leaving Apolla.

Bye.


Wait! Don't leave me! Without you being my mindless puppet, I can't get to school. Aki said running down the stairs.

Oh yeah, I'm really jumping for joy to take you now.

yeah, DANCE MY PUPPET! DANCE!

You coming or what?

*AT INUYASHAS*

DING DONG DINGLE INGLE ING

ummhey. Said Inuyasha from behind them.

What? How did you get there?'' asked Pru shockingly.

Back door. He stated simply.

Oki doki.

'These people are crazy.' Thought Aki. 'They're talking about backdoors'

Have you listened to a word?

Pru don't do that! Total invasion of my privacy.

What are you talking about? Inuyasha asked.

Wouldn't you like to know?
Aki replied smirking.

Aki, shut up. Nothing. Don't worry about it.

What you haven't told him?

No, now shut up.

What are you talking about?
Inuyasha repeated.

This doesn't concern you, shut up.

What ever, I just want to get to school on time.

Okay,
so how are we getting to school? asked Pru.

Huh, oh, we could use my car. Replied Inuyasha.

Good but we have to drop off this. While saying this Pru pointed to Aki.

I'm not a person anymore. I'm this.

sure what ever. Come on. Replied Pru as they followed Inuyasha to the garage.

Nice car. Pru said while looking at Inuyasha's red
Ferrari.

SHOT GUN!
Pru yelled running into the car door.

Don't dent my car man. It's my baby. He rubbed his cheek on the trunk door. yes you areyesAki's eye twitched.

And they call me strange? He's kissing a car.


Damn doors. Why do they make those things anyway? Mumbled Pru, climbing into the front seat as A ki scrambled into the back.

Why are the seats so sticky? asked Aki shifting uncomfortably in the seat.

Oh. Uh. Sesshomaru used it last night. Explained Inuyasha looking at her through the rear view mirror.

EWWWWWWA. Complained Pru.

Someone please tell me what I'm sitting in! Aki demanded.

Don't worry about it. Replied Inuyasha.

*AT SCHOOL*

Pru! Y ash! yelled a familiar voice.

H eh, already worthy of a nickname. go you. Responded Pru dully.

Feh.

H ey guys ! S up ? asked Sango coolly.

Nothing. Replied Inuyasha and Pru in unison.

W e have to go get him to the office Kagome enlightened.

yeah. Yeah Pru answered.

*the office*

ma'am , we are here to get this new student his things for class.

huh, oh , okay name ? asked the women at the desk whom according to her name plate on her desk was Amy Sunkist.

Takahashi, Inuyasha. replied Inuyasha. All of a sudden Pru grabbed her head and collapsed on the floor.

What's wrong Pru? asked Kagome fearfully

Headache. She mumbled before slipping into darkness.

Oh My Gosh. Someone bring her to the nurse. Yelled the secretary. Inuyasha dropped his book sack and lifted up Pru as Kagome Panicked.

Inuyasha hurry the hell up! she yelled.


Okay! Hold on a second! he yelled back, running towards the nurses office.

*nurse office*

what happened? A nother head ache ? asked Nurse Maeko.

yeah they all replied.

P ut her down here Maeko pointed to the stretcher. Then continued. okay children get to class . S he ' ll be fine .