InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Sk8tboarder next door ❯ intro to the houshis ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Hey Inu," Yelled Kagome as she ran towards Inuyasha and Pru.
ME:CHELI HELP BEKKA! BEKKA DON'T KNOW WHAT TO Do! NARRATOR GUY> Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a locomotive, sure superman can do this stuff but can he use the word vernal in a sentence? I think not! CHELI TO THE RESCUE!!)

"Yeah, hey Inuyasha," Pru stated monotonously.

"Sup?" asked Inu.

"The ceiling" replied Pru.

"ahhhhhhh hentai" Sango cried, slapping Miroku.

"What the hell was that?" asked Inuyasha, looking confusedly around the room for the source.

"Miroku" stated Kagome simply as she looked away from

"Miroku! GET UP!" yelled Sango. Kicking Miroku on his side, full force.

"This is Inuyasha. Innu this is Miroku." explained Kagome in her oh so cute way.

"Um yeah hey, Inu. Man you have a nick name allready? Lucky!" Miroku's lecherous smile came upon his face as he said this.
whatever. sups?"
but...ohhh hey there." A girl passed by, one of the 'popular' kids. The stereotype, blonde, blue eyes, girls. You could say she was one of the ditzy sort, makes good grades but has the common sense of a stump.
sorry to all blondes and blue eyes DONT TAKE THIS OFFENSIVE, not all blonde blue eyes are stereotypes.)
to tell you now, he's a p-" Kagome was cut off by a voice behind Pru.
baby" the creater of the voice put an arm around Pru while wispering in her ear.
damn." Pru's face shown discust.
this is Inuyasha, Inuyasha this is miroku's cousin, Neo." Neo Houshi, cousin of Miroku Houshi. He's decked out in a navy blue muscle shirt, black jeans, and his hair was died a million different colors. The most dominant were, neon blue, and neon orange, with silver highlights.
heard you were sick this morning. Are you okay?" he wispered in Pru's ear with concern etched in his voice.
yeah fine anyway as I was saying Inuyasha..." She was trying to ignore Neo, he sounded like her conscience trying to persuade her to do things...almost like the voices. Man they were annoying.
hey, so Hun you want to get together this afternoon." asked Neo, trying to get her attention.
I'm not your Hun two I am going to Inuyasha's." Pru tryed to brush him off but he just doesn't go away. Like those damn misquitos. DAMN THEM THOSE DAMN MISQUITOS!
replied Neo.
another thing...gets off!" Yelled Pru, taking Neo's arm and twisting it behind his back.
hunny" he retorted
up!"
't we feisty today?" asked Neo with a smirk.
't we annoying today?" Pru retorted.
taken"
highly doubt that..."
hentai" Some randome girl yelled as she started to run from Miroku.
what a pervert" Neo sighed
't sell your self short like that Neo. You're one too."
baby but i'm you're pervert"
when"
going to be arguing for awhile..." Kagome explained walking through the crowd to find the rest of the class.
they do this often?" asked Inuyasha watching in amusment from the 'couple' arguing.
replied Sango.
on, I'll introduce you to some kids." said Kagome. She grabbed Inuyasha's hand causing a blush to come to his cheeks.

rd period English
ON! Innu!" yelled Kagome running to class, one minute until classs officially started.
you're a hyper Goth chick.'' She heard Inuyasha say from behind her.
that suppose to mean?" she stopped abrumptly.
on a constant sugar high!" he defended.
don't see what that has to do with it!" her face was turning red from anger.
on lets just get to class" he grabbed her hand and blindly ran his to class. 'Where is the damn class'
class, today's lesson is poetry! Aren't you lucky!" The teacher, Mr. Bingo, with his oh so excitedness was saying as Inuyasha and Kagome finally made it to class.
Booed the class.
's get started! Today..." continued the teacher.
he was talking Kagome, who could careless about what was happening in class today, started scribling on a paper and passed it on to Inuyasha. He passed it back, and so on so forth.


what class you have next?
(Class) and my schedule is (schedule)
thankshave most of the same classes

're quiet
're blunt
really don't see the point in beating around the bush

seem bored
sucks
sucks because you suck at it
I make A's. English is just one of those boring subjects like math
okay


as I was saying class. I'm giving you the rest of the time off to do you're homework. You have to write a poem any type about anything. But you must do it because we are reading them in class tomorrow." explained the teacher.
the class booed again.
get started" Mr. Bingo tyred of all the aws said.
for a few minutes)
you going to start?" asked Kagome, curiously.
in my head" replied Inuyasha.
whatever"
few more minutes)
finished" yelled Kagome holding up her now finished poem.
Inuyasha who was enjoying the silence as he slept, but now awoking by a certain scream.
finished my poem"
you make me up to tell me that!"
didn't mean to!"
well, let me see the poem"

okay. I don't think it's that bad"
are you saying?"
poetic effort is just-"
what"
lets start from the beginning...this doesn't make sense...and this is to descriptive, this isn't descriptive enough and this. What the hell is this word? Penis? We're in English not anatomy"
this is freestyle poetry. Two, if you can't read my hand writing then don't criticize it."








two shut up" yelled the teacher, tyred of the bickering

you"

after 4th hour
come on please

my dearest
it miroku
their just alike
til you see them this weekend
going to movies friday then the movies and then the mall and then pru's house.
i dont no if i could make it or not

is coming in

please let me do it
that didnt stop you and two im not stopping you why are you asking my premission
i wanted you're aproval love
get away
stop
but love
im not going out with you

having you're children



hungry
are we having for lunch today
ramen ramen
yes
guessing he likes ramen just as much


no not again
my mother wanted to give you this and i was wondering do you want to go somewhere this saturday
i uh cant


is showing me around town
another timethanks inu
problem who was that guy
was hojo the most popular dude up in here
allways had a big crush on kagome but who wouldn't
how long has he been asking you out like that
sense third grade
and you never said yes


so boring
let me get this straight the most popular guy in school have major hotts for you
pretty much
nuts
well hes not as bad a koga
ex, he's pretty much obsessed with me

fun
the bell
of the day
we rode the bus
can ride in inu's car
hurt my baby
shit
did you do to my baby
is that a scratch
my poor baby
everyone in
gun

buff right out that'll buff right out
shut up and get in the car
my baby
can worry about that later
's HOUSE*
what are we doing here again
are helping inu

he is our friend
yeah. Totally slipped my mind.