InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ slipped away ❯ Kikyo's gone ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

disclaimer: don't own them don't ask (glares at the police who turn around in dissapointment)

chapter 1: Kikyo's gone

Kagome sat under the god tree with trails of tears going downward on her cheeks. She sat there looking down on her lap with shallow eyes. She had a gash on her back and a gash on her stomach and she held the one in her stomach but no sound of pain came out of her. Close to the roots of the god tree layed a body that belong to Kikyo but she died jet again but know was a dragon demon. Her soul that was in Kikyo return safely to Kagome but that didn't glad the uncheerful girl. Kikyo had been like a sister when she made amends with her but know she died and Kagome couldn't do anything. " I am sorry Kikyo for not protecting you like Inuyasha would I should of died not you" Kagome whispered before she fell unconscious.

xxxxxxxx with Inuyasha xxxxxxxxx

Inuyasha has smell Kagome's blood and came rushing towards them. Inuyasha knew that Kagome and Kikyo has been seeing each other for working on their spiritual powers with Midoriko but never knew that today Midoriko wouldn't show up. When he got there he catch what she said in a whispered and his heart torn to pieces and she fell uncounscious by losing to much blood. He then stepped out of the clearing and found a very horrified sight. Kikyo layed on the floor surrounded by a very dark red blood that belongs to Kagome and there was a trail of blood heading towards the god tree and stopped were Kagome was know in. He then notice a demon like dragon close to kikyo but far away from her killed with green blood still coming out of it's many different kind of wounds. He then check if Kikyo was really dead but sadly it was true. He closed his eyes and said a prayer and walked towards Kagome who her clothes were a wet with her blood and the dragons and her hair was all messed up also cover with her own blood much to tell you the truth Kagome was cover with her blood mixed with the dragons head to toe.'I will come back and bury your body Kikyo I promise.' Inuyasha thought sadly. Kagome herd some foot steps coming closer to her and she was to weak to protect herself and she didn't have any weapon. ' I am going to die here after all.' Kagome thought and very slowly she open her eyes and saw some pair of golden eyes and some pair of dog ears on it's head. "Inuyasha.." She manage to say. " shh Kagome go to sleep don't worry I am here." She smiled sadly and close her eyes. Inuyasha looked at her worriedly and carried her bride-style carefully but faster to Kaede's hut. 'I hope you make it Kagome don't die on me.' Inuyasha thought before jumping tree to tree. He then felt Kagome moving on his arms and saw her buring her face on his kimono.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so what do you think? for the ones who are going to questioned yes I am going to continue and you know it I have to many ideas for this story of course and I am very sorry for a short chapt. but don't worry the second chapt will be more longer because I didn't want to put some stuff that should be in the next ^-^
Ja Ne oh yeah and please review flames welcome!