InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Smart New Girl ❯ Brand New Day Brand New School ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Mom is breakfast ready yet?" "Yeah it's been ready we have chocolate chip pancakes with orange jucie." "Yumm, mom looks great. But i only have a little time, so i wont have much." She runs down stairs following the sweet smell of breakfast. It took her 5 minutes to finish her breakfast and go out the door. She gets in her blue convertable and starts to drive off. She turns on the stereo and turns to 93.3 and listens to the music. It takes her about 20 minutes to get to school. She parks her car near the front so she can go get a map of the school. She kindly ask the women at the front desk, " do you have any more maps of the campuss?" and the women responds," yes we do, you are very lucky you have the last one" the women gracefully hand Kagome the map of the campuss. She walks out into the hallway to were she finds many people starring but she does not know any of them and why they are starring at her. She walks in the class room and sits right in front of the teachers desk. The teacher kindly walks in with her eyes closed and she places her books on her desk. She then opens her eyes to see the new kids right in front desk. " holy shit!" the teacher screamed and in that she accadentaly knocked everthing off her desk. All of the sudden all the kids started laughing and all Kagome do was sit there wondering why everone was acting wierd. The teachers faced turned bright red and said " I am so sorry you just startaled me, for those who dont know we have a new student joining us today, Kagome will you kindly inteduse yourself to the class?" Kagome just got up a little shy and started to speak " hi my name is Kagome and i am able to speak 7 defferant languages they are English, Japanese, Chainese, Russian, Italian, German, and Spanish um... i like to..." she was rudely interuped by a man that just came in and said " holy shit" after he said that he just fell to the ground and behind him was a girl that look just like Kagome. Her reaction was " oh my god why the hell do you look just like me?" Kagome just was standing there thinking ' is this why everone was staring at me'