InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Some Good "Stuff" ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Yep. A frustrating night surfing for good Inuyasha porn. If only they'd make doushinji like this. If you're not into it, don't read this. And no, I'm not going for any characterization awards here. EDIT: December 29, 2006 - I have removed “Head Games” and “Redux” from this collection and moved them to an edgier Smutlett collection called “On the Wild Side: Smutletts”. This one will remain lighter, more romantic and with more touches of comedy (yep, Inu's dick makes an appearance here soon), while “On the Wild Side” will explore edgier and maybe darker themes.
Disclaimer: Don't own the characters. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Some Good Shit
 
Inuyasha came home late and sighed when he saw that Kagome was already asleep. He kissed her on the forehead, threw his leather jacket on the chair and sat at the computer. Snapping open a can of green tea stuff, he punched the power button and loosened the top of his jeans. Damn things were too tight anyway, and especially now. Shit, he was horny. He clicked on the bookmark and waited for the page to load. But he knew it wasn't going to do it for him. He knew it would be the same old shit. There would be some doe-eyed version of his Kagome with exaggerated boobs, looking all surprised as some waif-thin version of himself with dreamy eyes went through the doushinji ritual: lick her boobs, surprise her by going down on her for one panel and then show three pages of her looking like he was killing her while some dark little edge panel suggested that he was fucking her. And half of them had little white or black boxes on the stuff that might be good if you could see it. Damn, he hated that stuff and thought how embarrassing it was to be an international manga/anime star that couldn't even get good porn on himself. The whole fucking fandom must think he was the worst lover in the world. It just wasn't fair.
 
But he was still horny.
 
And the damn page wouldn't load.
 
He moved over to the couch where he could still see the page loading in case those stupid electronic bits found their way to him over the vast abstraction that was the Internet. Stretching out and sticking his hand in his pants to loosen the jeans' pinch on his balls, he closed his eyes and wished for the millionth time he could draw. He had it all scripted out.
 
He'd be on the couch - just like he was now - and Kagome would come home from dubbing or a photo shoot or something and she'd have that world-weary look in her eyes. He'd give her his best smirk and she'd brighten up right away. Sometimes it actually happened that way. And when it did, it was the best. He smiled to the ceiling remembering the last time…
 
Anyway, the next panel would show her over at the couch, with his hand up in the inside of her short skirt, palming her butt. He'd learned that trick from Miroku, and hadn't stopped thanking the monk ever since - in his mind anyway. There'd be a little insert showing her face looking at him, hungry. And an overlay panel to that with a big shit-eating grin on his face too. Next full panel would show him sitting up, putting his hands up inside her skirt to pull her panties off. A little insert would show him take her skirt next. Next panel, she'd have her knees on the cushions on either side of him, with her butt in his lap. He'd have her shirt up, slipping a finger into her bra to pull it down so he could lick at her. And she'd have a fucking happy look on her face! God, he hated those pics that made him look bored and her look in pain. What did these people get off on anyway?
 
The idea of her naked butt on his lap, her breast in his mouth and a happy look on her face had started him going so he yanked the zipper on his jeans down, freed himself and took another swig of the green tea stuff.
 
The next page would show him taking her shirt and bra off so he could hold and mouth her breasts - without those stupid saliva trails all over the place, did they think he was a slob? - while she wrapped her arms around his head and licked at his ears. One got that right once. He'd liked that one. An insert would show her taking his shirt off (he wore t-shirts now, now that old fashioned thing - still had the necklace though, damn!). Another panel would show her going for his pants and bringing a rise out of him, right there under her, with a wickedly happy look on her face. She knew exactly what she did to him. He saw it in her eyes and it was hugely sexy in the real world. Some of these artists were too good not to be able to get that expression right. What was their problem? Didn't they ever open their eyes during sex? There'd be a panel just showing her hands wrapped around his shaft as it stood at full attention between them. He might make himself look a little bigger, not too much, just a little. But he wouldn't block out the good stuff! One of those long side panels would show him licking at her while she held his cock in her hands.
 
His real dick was enjoying these imaginary panels he was creating in his head. It wanted the real Kagome over him, holding him. He put the green tea stuff down on the side table and started pulling on himself. Hmmmmm.
 
The next page would show Kagome, with one hand on him and the other between her own legs, start to go at herself while he kept going on her boobs. No kanji balloons in the way; just a few little grunts here and there didn't need big balloons that blocked everything. Another panel would show him break away from her tits to kiss her and the ones after that would show her from behind, sitting on his knees with his hands holding her butt and stroking her thighs.
 
He was starting to squirm in his jeans now, half tempted to go wake her up. He imagined her over him, stroking him, kissing him, looking at him with those sexy, hungry eyes and another wave of pleasure rose in his dick, thickening it in his hand. He flipped his long hair out from behind him until it draped over the back of the couch so he didn't end up pulling on it.
 
The next panel… hm… which would be best? Should he lift her up and bring her down on his erect cock so she could pump him up and down or should he lay her down on the low coffee table in front of the couch? He peeped an eye open and saw the table peeping back at him, inviting. They'd made good use of that table in the past. But, nah, they'd get to that later. He liked the idea of her riding him for a few minutes. So, the next page - first panel, she'd go ahead and start to come, with her eyes squeezed shut (but still looking happy) and in the next - half page - panel, he'd lift her under her arms and get her positioned to come down on himself, pointed straight up at her, practically yelping to get in. The next page would have a full page picture of his cock going into her while they both arched their backs in pleasure.
 
He liked that panel and just stayed with that image for a few minutes while he pulled harder and harder on himself, wringing huffed breaths out of his lungs.
 
The next panel would be the best. Another full pager, this one would show her, still on her knees over him, continuing to bring herself to a climax, face looking ecstatic. And he would have slid down so he could get some traction with his hips to pump into her while he kept a hand on her breast. In real life it wasn't the most comfortable position in the world, but they were in good shape and could keep it up for a few minutes. And it would be awesome to look at on the page.
 
His real cock was starting to burn in the good way and he felt his thighs tighten to push himself up into the air, into his artists' panel Kagome. If he kept his eyes shut, he could even see her there, beautiful - normal - breasts and soft round rear with open legs over him. Keeping his voice down he started to let out little “ah, ah, ah” sounds as his heart beat strongly in his chest.
 
Next page would have a nice long side panel showing her go off, clutching at his hair and leaning down over him, pressing her breasts into his face. He loved it when she did that. Some smaller panels would show him grab her around the butt and stand up. He'd be too excited at this point to bother with the table. So he'd walk her straight over to the matt between the couch and the low dining room table - the largest uncovered area of floor in their apartment. Another panel would show him on his knees, still inside her as she clung to him. Next panel, he'd have her down on the floor, positioned for some really good shit.
 
He felt telltale pulses under his balls. He'd have to hurry this little art fantasy of his or it was going to be too late too fast. He slowed his hand just a little and enjoyed the feeling of blood surging around inside him.
 
Back to his vision. Next page would have at least three panels of him pumping her, and it would show all the good shit; show him pulling out, show him pushing in, show them looking into each other's eyes as their hips met fully. Whenever he got to that point in their fucking, every muscle in his body was hard and tensed, and these panels would show that, damn it! None of this wimpy guy stuff - he was a stud and he wanted everyone to know it! Kagome knew it and loved to run her hands over him while he fucked her like that.
 
He couldn't help it. His hand was picking up speed again, all of its own accord and his dick was starting to scream at him to just go off.
 
“Inuyasha?”
 
He opened his eyes to see Kagome - his real Kagome - standing at the door from their bedroom. She had put on her yukata over her nightgown, but it hung untied from her shoulders.
 
“Kagome,” he huffed. “You're awake! Get over here and help me out.”
 
She came nearer, passing the computer with the finally loaded doushinji image of him fucking her on it, and saw what he was up to. Just like he knew she would, she smiled and knelt down between his open knees, the coffee table at her back. Taking his cock in her hands, she leaned over to kiss him, pulling him to her warm breasts. He devoured her and pulled her as much on top of him as he could. God she felt good. He started flexing his legs and hips trying to push himself into her hands. She giggled.
 
“You really did a number on yourself tonight, huh?”
 
“Yeah,” he breathed into her hair. “Fucking nothing on the Internet.”
 
She moved back and down to lick once or twice on his head, wringing a deep growl out of him. “So,” she said mischievously, “you want me to make it better or worse?”
 
“What's the difference?” He'd fallen back on the couch again, letting her do whatever the hell she wanted.
 
“Not much,” she took him fully into her mouth and he just about screamed as she moved her tongue around his head while her lips made a tight little ring, pressing up and down over him.
 
“Shit, Kagome!” He felt a little leak as the tip started that cool burn that pulled his hips into thrusts he couldn't help. “You're not gonna get any at this rate.”
 
“Yes I am,” she pulled away just enough to say, going back down on him for about three more sucks, “cuz I spent the whole night waiting for you doing the same thing.”
 
“Primed and ready, huh?” He smiled at the ceiling again and then scrunched his face up and squeezed a groan out as she dove onto him again.
 
“Mmm-hmmm,” she hummed over him, which tickled.
 
“How do you want it?” He managed to get out.
 
“City lights.” She said as she rose up to stand over him. He just looked up at her for a minute, a little dazed. His dick was jumping up and down in his lap, trying to get back to some stimulation.
 
“Cool,” he said and pushed himself off the cushions. He hugged her and kissed her hungrily, pressing his pumping hot dick into the fabric of her nightgown. She smiled into his kiss and grabbed his butt to pull him harder to her.
 
They broke long enough to go to the sliding glass door to the balcony that looked over the city lights of downtown Tokyo. He opened the glass and they stepped into the cool night air of the fifty sixth floor. His ears and nose twitched at the smells and sounds drifting up from the glowing streets stretching out below them in all directions. She stood at the railing, which they'd tested for solidity many times, and he pressed himself into her, pulling the yukata off her shoulders and then the thin strap of her nightgown so that it exposed her breast. He started to palm her breast and let his other hand slip down to press his finger between her legs. She wasn't kidding, she was wet and slippery, which turned him on even more. Her smell rose between the fabric of her nightgown and her skin, slipping up in to his nose and driving his dick into her yukata.
 
She braced herself against the railing and started to tilt her hips in little jerks over his finger. She was primed all right. He took his hands away and felt her fingers slip down to take the place of his between her legs. While she kept her self going, he pulled the fabric of her yukata and gown up over butt, taking a few seconds to stroke the backs of her smooth thighs and rear. Listening to her little pants, he couldn't take much of this, so he bent his knees and gripped the base of his cock to push himself down and probe at her opening. She felt him and arched her back to give him easier access, which he took advantage of, wedging his tip into her hot wet lips and sucking in a breath before he jammed himself all the way in. This was all she needed to go off squeaking, groaning and jerking her body over him. He loved those squeaks and started pumping into her.
 
She used both her hands to brace herself again and he leaned over her, putting his hands next to hers on the railing, curling his body over hers as she arched her back. He rounded his back to pump into her with increasingly hard thrusts of his hips. His thighs were burning, but he didn't care. His whole body was just one big muscle behind the tip of his cock, pushing and pulling against the perfect friction of her slick channel. He put one hand around her waist so that he could pull her back onto his cock as his movements became jerky and hard, slamming himself into her faster and harder, the buzzing in his ears and sweet numbness under his balls started to spread until that tight coil at the base sprung and exploded in gushes of warm liquid into her, again and again… and again.
 
Finally, he stopped and shuddered a little, holding her to him. He felt her heart beating almost as fast as his and her breath heavy in her throat. They pushed up on the railing a little and he pulled out of her so he could straighten his screaming thighs. Wrapping the yukata back over her shoulders, he pressed into her and wound his arms around her to try to keep her warm. He loved the cool air whenever they did this, but she tended to get chilled quickly. The city lights kept blinking, utterly failing to notice the action on the fifty sixth floor.
 
“Think Mr. Taguchi heard us again tonight?” Kagome giggled with a little shiver in his arms.
 
“Probably,” he said into her hair.
 
“Oh well,” she sighed.
 
“I'm wiped,” he said, stifling a yawn all of a sudden. “Let's go to bed.”
 
“Carry me?” She turned to face him, snuggling into his arms.
 
“Okay,” he yawned again, mouth open wide this time over her head. Reaching down, he slipped his arm under her knees and picked her up. Angling back into the apartment, he held her while she closed and locked the door. Then he took her over to the computer so she could turn it off. Next, they managed to get to the bathroom to clean up. He left his clothes on the bathroom floor and promised her he'd pick them up in the morning.
 
Finally, he carried her and laid her down on the futon, collapsing behind her and pulling her into him, enjoying her warmth.
 
“Damn, I wish I could draw,” he muttered into her hair sleepily.
 
“What?” She sounded awake, having slept for several hours before he got home. “Why?”
 
“Oh, nothing.”
 
Inuyasha fell asleep with a smile on his face that night.
 
The End