InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Through the Window ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Written for babyofalfalfa. Her request was that Inu and Kag go into her room and don't come out for a while.
Disclaimer: Don't own Inu (or his dick). He (and his dick) both belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Through the Window
 
I carried Kagome to the window and she moved the screen aside carefully.
 
“Come on, wench,” I whispered under my breath, “we don't have time! Naraku's trail is getting stale!”
 
“Shhhhh!” she hissed back. “If mom hears us, we'll be stuck here a lot longer!”
 
“Fine! Get in then!” I shoved her a little harder than I meant to and heard her thump as she hit the ground. “Shit!” I jumped in her bedroom to find her on the floor. I got on all fours to bend over her to make sure she was okay. A bump in the hall made us both freeze and while we waited to see if silence or mayhem came next, I felt her warm breath on my neck and became conscious of my hand on her breast where I'd accidentally put it in my hurry to make sure she was alright. In the space of a moment, I forgot all about Naraku.
 
“Inuyasha, you can move your hand now,” she whispered after a few moments when silence was all that attacked us. I looked down to find her blushing, but not upset.
 
“No, I can't, Kagome.” My heart started racing and I felt the warmest sensations racing around my body as her scent mixed from the light breeze in the window and the look in her eyes drew me in. She was so warm under my fingers - and soft!
 
“Kagome,” I could hardly hear myself for the blood rushing through my ears on its way to my dick. “Uh… I'm sorry.” No I'm not!
 
“No, you're not,” her look had changed and she looked… mischievous. Oh, kami, what have I gotten myself into?
 
Her hands came up to my cheeks and the ravenous look in her eyes drew me in faster than her fingers could. Down I went into a wet, hot incredibly sexy kiss that started with her tongue and ended with me shoving my face under her shirt and ripping her bra off to continue the kiss on each breast. Before I knew it, I was so hard it hurt.
 
“Kagome,” I huffed as I pulled her shirt over her head and rose on my knees to start untying my suikan. “I have no idea what I'm doing, do you?”
 
“Nope.” She said breathily as she wriggled out of her skirt and sat up to untie my pants even as I was still trying to untangle my arms from my sleeves. Who made these things so fucking long, anyway?
 
In less than a minute we'd gotten each other completely naked and my huge erection stood out between us, demanding attention. I blushed mightily looking down on myself and started to throb as I saw the uncontained excitement on Kagome's face, looking at my engorged cock as it reached for her. She heard its call and met it half way. The minute her fingers found it I let out a deep groan of pure lust and jammed myself into her hands. She grasped me harder and I threw my head back to just feel her manhandling me. After a minute I looked down at her, both her hands on me moving up and down. A little drop of liquid squeezed out the top of my cock and I thought I was going to fall over when I saw her tongue snake out to lick it. As I felt her swirl her wetness over the tip, my knees did give out a little and I sat back on my haunches. Kagome had to bend forward to keep her mouth on me, which she did and then some. She jammed me all the way into her mouth and I felt myself feeling weaker and weaker at the same time the energy in my hips grew stronger and stronger. Man, I just wanted to fuck something and fast!
 
“Kagome,” I could hardly hear my own voice for the pounding in my ears, “um… I really want to… um… I need to…”
 
“What?” she looked up at me with the most dangerous expression on her face.
 
“Um, fuck you into the next century.” I held my breath to see what she'd do.
 
“Well, sorry, you're going to have to wait a minute or two,” she said as she pulled me back to my knees and laid her own body back down below me. She brought her legs up so her feet were by my knees on the ground and her knees were pressing into my hips. I still stuck out over her and she kept one hand on me.
 
“Wait?” I heard desperation in my voice. “Wait for what?”
 
“For me, silly,” she said as her other hand moved across one of her breasts and then went down to her pussy and I saw her stick her finger in at the same time that a wonderful smell enveloped me. She proceeded to move her finger in and out between her legs. I didn't know what she was doing, having never been down there before, but I loved the effect it had on her as her eyes closed and her breath came faster. “Come on, Inuyasha,” she said as she peeped her eyes at me and moved her hand that was gripping me back to her own breast. “You too. Do it to yourself and let me watch.”
 
I got it and got it fast. I grabbed my achingly stiff cock and started jamming on it as I watched her move her hands over her breasts, teasing her own nipples between her fingers. Her hips started to buck against her fingers and as I heard a moan escape my own lips when I let my hand come all the way up over the tip of my screaming dick, she arched her back, her knees squeezing my hips as her legs tried to close against something wonderful going on between her legs. The more I saw my swollen hard cock pulsing in my hand, darkening with the blood rushing from my brain and - below me, in the same field of vision - her hips squiggling under me, the more I knew I had only seconds left…
 
“Ungh!” she said in a huff.
 
“Now?” I said, desperately hoping.
 
“Now!” she hissed.
 
Even though I didn't know what I was doing, my body knew I needed my cock down between her legs and that the rest of it would work out. Keeping my hand on myself, I moved down as she brought her knees up to her shoulders. She reached down and grabbed me again, pulling me into exactly the place I needed to be. As my cock pushed inside her and I felt her tense and arch against me, I tried to go slow but my butt felt like something big and heavy was pushing it. Sorry, Kagome - totally out of my control. She didn't seem to mind so I pushed all the way in and pulled out and pushed in and pulled and pushed and pumped and jammed and whammed and slammed and flailed until I felt her clench her legs around my back pulling me in so hard I could hardly get out again. My hips fought her and I pounded harder and harder until I felt a small explosion out of the tip of my dick followed by a hot burst of liquid in her that matched the loud exhalation of air from my throat. The muscles of my hips tightened to push myself into her a few more times and on the last one, she clenched her entire body around me and buried her head in my neck to muffle her own cry. I felt her teeth close on the muscle of my shoulder and I loved the feel of the bite, hoping she drew blood and left a mark.
 
We held each other, unmoving for a moment, feeling the breath and heartbeats between us. I heard her struggle to breathe and realized my weight must be heavy on her so I moved back up on my elbows and looked down on her. Her face was sweaty and the skin above her breasts glistened in the light coming in from the window.
 
“I don't think that was very romantic,” I kind of wanted to apologize. “And I thought it was supposed to be more awkward and painful, too.”
 
“Shut up,” she said and pulled me down into another hungry kiss.
 
The End.