InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Under the Table ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
A/N: This was written for my out-of-the-closet challenge on LJ. Gotta love those LJ ladies. The challenge? IY & Kag sneak in a little sex in her classroom ... though a little action in the Higurashi Kitchen wouldn't be unwelcome either....
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha, much as I'd love to. InuyashaI's the sole property of R. Takahashi.
 
 
Under the Table
 
I sat at the kitchen table between Souta and Jii-chan watching Kagome's rear end as she helped her mother finish making dinner. We'd been having sex for a couple of months now, but that really only meant we'd screwed about five times and tried to get time alone together the other fifty five days. I found myself in a perpetual state of horny these days and found it hard to concentrate on anything except fighting - when I had to - and scheming to get Kagome alone the rest of the time.
 
“Shoot!” she said as she reached for a plate too high for her. “Inuyasha? Can you help me with this?”
 
“Sure,” I grunted. We were trying not to let her family know what we were up to most of the time, so I sounded as surly as possible when I was around the others. Standing, I moved around where Souta was doing his homework and Jii-chan was reading the paper to stand just behind her. Glancing to make sure her mom was still busy chopping radishes, I pressed my already-hard-with-the-thought-of-it dick into her butt as I leaned into her and reached for the plate. Even though I could reach it easily, I pretended to grope with my hand to find it while I was really just rolling myself into the crack between her cheeks, making myself even harder. She pushed back against me, stiffening me up even faster, and for just a moment our hips started that push-pull dance that seemed to begin every time we got into proximity of each other. Finally, she pushed particularly hard and I got the message that it was time to stop before someone got wise. I handed her the plate and scraped my claws lightly against the backs of her thighs as I turned to go back to the table. Sitting down, I rested my hands in my lap underneath the table and enjoyed pressing on myself every minute or so just to keep the blood running.
 
Dinner was pretty jovial, everyone talking and joking. I felt her foot find mine a few times under the table, pulling at my toes with hers as if she'd like to drag me under the table. We both stifled a laugh. Finally, dinner was over and Kagome looked at her watch. “Shoot again!”
 
“What is it, Kagome, dear?” Mrs. Higurashi asked, standing to clear the plates.
 
“I forgot my math textbook at school and was going to go back to get it before dinner, but I forgot.” She didn't look very annoyed, which I took as a sign that she was trying to get us alone so I thought I'd help her out.
 
“I can take you back there, Kagome.” She gave me a look that told me I was right and then I remembered to sound more annoyed. “But can we hurry it up this time? I don't wanna be out all night.”
 
“Okay,” she said and we were out the door, hat on my head. As soon as she settled on my back and I took off across the rooftops in the dusky evening light, I felt her arms wrap around my neck and her breath on my cheek.
 
“I almost got under the table to pounce on your foot at dinner,” I said, enjoying the feel of the wind on my face and her warm body on my back.
 
“Thank for restraining yourself,” she giggled into my ear, “but next time, just do it and let's see what happens.” She laughed.
 
“Are you serious?” Boy, am I gullible.
 
“No, silly!”
 
“You really don't have to get a math textbook, do you?” I tickled her rear under her short skirt flying in the wind. “Where are we really going?”
 
“I really DO have to get a textbook,” she said squirming on my hand as I tickled her again. “We're going to the school.”
 
“You're kidding!” The annoyance in my voice was real now. “I thought we were going to get some time alone together.”
 
“We might,” she said, sounding unflustered. “If I can do the math quickly, we should have time to stop somewhere on the way home.”
 
“Like where?” I was still annoyed.
 
“The park maybe,” she sounded uncertain, “though the likelihood we'd be undisturbed in the park in the middle of Tokyo is pretty slim.”
 
“Ya' think?” I jumped across the last rooftop to land in front of the school gates. I followed her as we entered the building and walked the halls to her classroom. I had never been inside the building before and I was surprised at the variety of scents that accosted me. Mostly it smelled like shit. The place was quiet and pretty dark, though the hall lights were on and we passed at least one guy mopping the floors. Thinking how quiet it was in the building, I snagged her hand and leaned in so my voice didn't echo. “You think anyone would see us if we did it here?”
 
“What?” I liked the blush that spread across her cheeks. “Are you crazy? This is my school!” She laughed a little, “besides, there's always someone coming in here, just wait and see.”
 
I grumbled a little as we entered the room I'd spied from the outside ledge several times. She flipped the lights on and I saw the desks, books boards and other stuff I didn't understand all around the room. Kagome walked over and sat at one of the desks right next to the ledge under the windows that looked out into the hall. She pulled a book out of the desk and opened it up, pencil in hand.
 
“What the hell are you doing?” I asked. “I thought you were going to get your book and then we were going to see if we could find a place to - you know -” I put my hands out as if to grab her air-hips and jammed myself into them.
 
“This'll only take me a few minutes,” she said absentmindedly as she flipped the pages of the book, “then we won't have to lug the book with us.” I grunted and started walking the perimeter of the room, trying to find anything I understood. Half way around I gave up, figuring I wasn't going to get any of it. I went back to where Kagome sat concentrating on her book. She had her fingers laced through her hair and I enjoyed watching it fall through her fingers to land on the desk by her elbow. It occurred to me that it might be fun to try to play with her hair and distract her. It might piss her off, but that had worked to my advantage at least once before…
 
Before I could do anything mischievous, we heard a loud noise - noises - at the end of hallway. It sounded like a large group of people coming towards us. I froze and then started when I felt Kagome's hand yanking on my sleeve.

“Get down!” she hissed at me. I dropped to the floor right away in front of her desk and scooted back to press my back against the wall, just under the ledge beneath the window. I was pretty sure no one from the hallway would see me there. I saw Kagome's foot tapping nervously next to my hand. Following the line of her leg up to where her knees leaned into each other, I got a wicked idea.
 
Scooting over so that I was in front of her desk again, I peeped up to make sure no one could see me from the hall. I couldn't really see anything because of the window ledge so I figured I was okay. I brought my hands up the outsides of her legs and let my fingers slide under her skirt. She stiffened up, but didn't kick me. I breathed out some relief, not realizing I'd been holding my breath. Her panties were in my way so I grabbed them at the sides of her hips and got a little rush when I felt her legs tense as she lifted herself off the seat enough so I could pull them off. My heart pounded as I slipped them over her knees, still closed in front of my face. I slipped her shoes off with the white cloth and pushed them to the side.
 
I smoothed my hands back up the outsides of her legs and then skimmed them over the tops of her thighs, still under the little green fabric. I gently wedged my fingers between her legs. At the same time, I stuck my nose in the little crack between her knees and snuffled. I heard her giggle nervously as she let me pull her knees apart and I moved her feet out to the side so I could scoot under her desk to take in the wonderful scent of her. I could smell her arousal and I could feel my own, bobbing against the restraint of my pants.
 
The angle was a little odd since there wasn't much room down below the desk and I couldn't get my face all the way in there to get my tongue on her. My fingers weren't much help since we'd already discovered my claws didn't belong in the same proximit with such soft flesh. This situation frustrated me until I thought to grasp her behind the knees and pull her towards me. She giggled again and slumped willingly into the seat and before I knew it I had full access to her. There still wasn't enough room, but it was good enough. I spread her legs even further and supported her rear, which was falling off the chair, in my hands.
 
Diving into my meal, I showed her no mercy. I licked and hummed and slurped until she was squirming in my hands and I could hear her breathing hard. I heard a few thumps on the desktop and smiled to myself, imagining her frustration at not being able to move or get at me. Just as I felt her hips begin to buck a little more energetically, we both heard a new sound in the hallway - her name. Someone was calling her name as a stampede of kids went down the hall!
 
Quickly she sat up and her knee hit me gently in the cheek as she turned towards the window.
 
“Hojo!” she called the boy's name that I had heard about, the boy she said she had no interest in. Time to drive that lack of interest home. There was a muffled noise through the glass.
 
“What's he doing here?” I whispered.
 
“The boy's volleyball team is back from a tournament,” she whispered from the side of her mouth. “Shut up.”
 
“Boy's volleyball team, huh?” I whispered back. “Bet they didn't play ball like this.”
 
“No, Hojo, I'm fine,” Kagome said loudly, trying to project her voice through the glass, “I'm just catching up on some schoolwork. My mom's coming to pick me up soon.” I pushed her knee, the one that had bopped me on the face, back out and started nibbling on the inside of it, moving back towards the sweet place I'd had to leave a few moments before. I couldn't reach it now that she'd sat up again, but I could get close on her inner thigh, and the closer I got and the more she squirmed. My own inner thighs were starting to ache and I worked my pants around to allow a little more room. “Bye, Hojo!” Kagome called with relief.
 
“Is he gone?” I asked in between nibbles.
 
“Yes, he's gone, but there's still a bunch of guys out in the corridor,” she whispered, apparently turning back to her schoolbook, “stay quiet.”
 
“I'll stay quiet,” I said, “but you won't.” I kept nibbling at her thigh and took my hand up under her shirt, careful not to lift it up and expose her to the boy's volleyball team, which I could still hear outside the window, though the din was dying down now. I managed to get my elbow up on the seat next to her and work my hand up her side and around the front to palm her breast in my hand. It wasn't too comfortable, but her giggles were worth the discomfort.
 
Realizing I wasn't going to be able to do much else until the kids outside went away and she finished her homework, I decided to work on myself a bit. But there was no point in keeping all the fun to myself.
 
“Kagome,” I whispered.
 
“What?” She said and giggled again as I dropped my hand to the waist of her skirt, tugging at it a little.
 
“Guess what?” I tried to sound suggestive.
 
“What?” she sounded conspiratorial.
 
“I've got my pants untied.”
 
“Really?” Good, she sounded intrigued.
 
“Really.” I tried to sound teasing. “I'm stiff as a board.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Really. My cock is sticking straight up in my lap trying to get to you, but I won't let it.”
 
“Why not?”
 
“'Cuz I'm not fucking Gumby, that's why.”
 
She laughed.
 
“Since it can't get to you, I've got to keep it happy, stroking it and pulling it.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Really. But it's getting kindof impatient.”
 
“Why? What would it rather be doing?”
 
“Um. It would rather be keeping your tongue company.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Really. Or tunneling between your breasts. Or just fucking you crazy.”
 
“Really?”
 
“Really.”
 
“Who's on top?”
 
“It doesn't give a shit. Are you done yet?”
 
“Almost.”
 
I kept pulling on myself and nibbling and breathing against her inner thighs, moving from one to the other until finally the noise in the hall died down completely. I heard her put her pencil down and sigh.
 
“You done now?”
 
“Yeah. Whew!”
 
“Good.” I pulled her legs towards me again with my hands behind her knees until she had slid down on the chair and I was holding her butt in my hands again, her dripping wet sex open before me like fresh watermelon on a hot day. I started back in where I'd left off and she was squirming in no time. This was a little different than before, though, because my cock was standing up about a foot below her and desperately wanted into the action. Unfortunately, the desk just wasn't built for this kind of activity.
 
“Kagome,” I pulled away long enough to talk, “slide all the way down.”
 
I scooted back a little and she squeezed herself down underneath the desk and into my lap. There wasn't enough room for both of us, so I kept scooting back until we could both sit in front of the desk. Her warm and wet skin rested against my cock and she wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist, pulling me into a hot kiss. Our laps were trying desperately to get closer but it wasn't happening in this position. I broke from the kiss to say “I'm not done with you yet.”
 
Picking her up, wrapped around me so that I had to concentrate on standing and moving, I looked for a surface that would do the trick. There was a large desk at the front of the classroom and I moved over to it and set her down.
 
“Not the teacher's desk!” Kagome sounded both panicked and highly amused.
 
“Why not?' I said as I sat her down at the edge and felt my pants drop around my ankles, leaving me exposed to her, a situation she promptly took advantage of to grip me and slide her hands up and down a few times until I had to lean against the desk and rest my head against her shoulder in order not to fall on buckled knees.
 
“Because it's just not right,” she sounded totally unconvinced on this point.
 
“Oh yes it is,” I raised my lips to hers as she kept pulling on me and I laid into her hungrily. I shifted my weight back enough so I could grab her shirt and pull it over her head. She let go of me long enough for the cloth to come off and then went back to handling me and letting me kiss her. My hands went to the straps on her shoulders and brought them down until I felt the fabric roll off her breasts so that I could touch them, sending new zings of pleasure through me - and her too, based on her little grunting noises.
 
I left her mouth and kissed my way down her neck to her breasts. I had to push my butt out so she had to let go of me, leaning my hands against the desk so I could reach her breasts with my tongue. She leaned back with her hands supporting her weight from behind and thrusting her chest up for me to reach more easily. I licked at her for a minute or two before descending further to finish the job I'd started underneath the desk. My cock ached to finish it another way, but the view of her arching herself off the desk was too good and I wanted to look up at her a little more. I got on my knees, pulled her to the edge of the desk and flipped her skirt up so I had full access. The second I touched my tongue to her little nub, she was huffing and bucking. The sounds she made turned me on, increasing the tightening of the coil underneath my cock and I could feel the little drop of liquid seeping out. I was so ready.
 
She moaned loudly and I felt her legs squeezing my shoulders as her body pulled into itself. A second later, she was sitting up and pulling me up under my arms. She laid down on the papers and pulled me over her. The height of the desk was perfect and I hardly had to position myself before I slid into her and felt her wrap her body around me. I braced myself against the edges of the desk and started thrusting into her, increasing my pace with the increasing urgency of her moans. I think I heard some pencils and papers drop on the floor in the middle of the fun, and later we noticed two apples on the ground, but at the time, all that was pretty useless information. Anything that wasn't directly contributing to the explosion of pleasure out my dick just didn't get any attention.
 
Afterwards, I stayed in her and she stayed wrapped around me as we rested against the desk, my naked butt sticking out into the classroom. She started laughing.
 
“What's so funny?” I asked, a little dazed.
 
“What's not funny about this?” She asked. “I don't know if I'll ever be able to take a class in this room again with a straight face.”
 
“Oh.” I hadn't thought about that. “Well, maybe we need to come back and do every classroom so this one isn't extra tough on you.” I enjoyed her delicate little snort into my neck.
 
X-X- X- X- X- X- X- X- X- X-X
 
On the way out, we passed the guy with the mop again and he gave us a strange look. Kagome felt guilty and was sure that he'd seen us. I just bared my teeth at him and told her he wouldn't cause any trouble even if he had.
 
X-X- X- X- X- X- X- X- X- X-X
 
When we got back to her house, it was dark and everyone seemed to be in bed. I was hungry so we went into the kitchen and she started to make me some ramen. As she moved over by the stove, I began to test out the kitchen table for sturdiness by pushing my thighs against it a few times. It was very stable, but I wasn't sure it would stand up to the abuse we'd given the desk earlier.
 
“What are you doing?” Kagome asked, turning to see me pump myself against the table a few times.
 
“It just occurred to me that the school is a long way to go to find a good fucking surface,” I said thoughtfully - at least I thought it was thoughtful until she laughed at me. “What?”
 
“'Fucking surface?'” She laughed again.
 
“Yeah,” I said a little indignantly, “Futons aren't always that comfortable, you know.”
 
“I know.” She brought the steaming ramen over to the table and set it down. “Here, don't spill.” As she set down the chopsticks, one rolled off the table. She got on all fours to reach for it and I was on her in a second. We crouched there under the table, my body wrapped over hers as I reached one hand down to pull her skirt up and start to pull her panties off for the second time that night.
 
“Ack!” She said playfully. “I thought you were hungry.”
 
“I'm starved,” I said into her ear, moving my free hand around to slink up under her shirt as it bloused out towards the ground. “But the soup still needs to cool down, and besides,” I licked at her ear, “you told me to jump you under the table, remember?”
 
“And you decided to take me seriously, even though I told you not to?”
 
“Something like that,” I said as I snagged open the tie to my pants and brought my cock out. “You don't have anywhere else to be right now, do you?”
 
“No.” She giggled as I nosed my way in. “we might as well save the wear and tear on the home furniture.” She arched her back as I pushed deeply into her.
 
“Just don't spill the soup,” she said breathily.
 
“Okay.” I said and promptly forgot as I smashed my head into the table top in an attempt to satisfy my hips' desire to buck against her uncontrollably.
 
Neither one of us noticed as the soup started to drip off the table.
 
The End