InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ The Shrine Steps ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: For Nikkie, to stimulate her creative juices, and to Inuyashaloverr who wanted something public. A tiny little nod to 45Cats who asked for some vouyerism (but I'm not crossing that one off the list just yet).
Disclaimer: Don't own Inu, Kagome, or the shrine steps.
 
The Shrine Steps
 
I sat with my back to the wall, Tetsusaiga propped against my shoulder, trying to look asleep. Kagome was on the bed across the room from me. Footsteps came down the hall and the light played against my lids as her mother opened the door a crack to see that we were asleep, and then the door closed again. After a few minutes of silence, I crawled over to where Kagome lay awake on the bed. Sitting with my hands on my feet, my knees up by my shoulders and my dick starting to perk up with the thought of no sleep. I looked at her face.
 
“Where we goin' tonight?” I whispered.
 
“Where haven't we been?” She whispered back.
 
“Kitchen?” I asked, always hungry.
 
“Been there.” She said.
 
“Living room?”
 
“Done that.”
 
“Front steps?”
 
“Almost got caught.”
 
“Well house?”
 
“Yep.”
 
“Go-Shinboku tree?”
 
“Check.”
 
“Damn.”
 
“Yeah.”
 
We were quiet for a minute, trying to think of somewhere else we could have sex - somewhere other than her bed, which squeaked like hell. Suddenly, I had a great idea. Standing, I reached down, threw the covers off her and scooped her through the window. Running lightly along the sandy walkway, I quickly brought us through the evening summer breezes to the top of the Shrine Steps.
 
“Here!” I was so proud of myself. And my dick was happy too.
 
“Here?” She looked down the steps to the sidewalk and street full of cars below.
 
“Yeah,” I started untying my pants.
 
“Wait!” She grabbed my hands to try and stop me before I exposed myself to downtown Tokyo. I just jammed myself against her fingers. I'd take them however I could get them. “Dummy! Someone will see us!”
 
“Good.” I left my pants to her hands and reached to take the straps of her nightgown down off her shoulders. She backed away a little. “Come on, Kagome,” I said as I followed her, “no one can really see what we're doing all the way up here. She stopped moving and I noticed she hadn't taken her hands from my pants. I bumped myself against them again, clearly hinting she should finish what I'd started, and I got the straps down to her elbows so she could take her arms out. Her breasts glowed coolly in the city lights and I was suddenly very hungry and in no need of a kitchen.
 
“Well, let's at least sit down,” she moved to the top stair, pulling me along by the waistband of my pants. I followed along willingly.
 
“It is pretty high up here,” I said, looking down. “Wouldn't want to fall down in a fit of passion.” She laughed.
 
“You want the view or not?” I asked as we reached our destination.
 
“Yeah,” she said. I sat her down so she could look out over the street below and stepped down to kneel on the third step, my butt poking out to the street, still clothed. I started with her breasts as she leaned back on her elbows, the ancient wooden arch rising over our heads. The steps gave her back a nice bend that pushed her up at me and I temporarily forgot about my dick which still wanted out of my pants.
 
Shut up, I told it briefly before becoming otherwise engaged, I'm not baring my butt to the street just so you can come up for air just yet.
 
Before too long she'd laid down on the step and slid her crotch right up against me, and I was pushing into her, my dick trying like mad to get out. I could smell her arousal and it was making me crazy, some hunger coming back. I slid down to flip her nightgown up and started to rip her underwear off with my claws.
 
“Wait!” She said, sitting back up again, “I'm running out of these things.” Lifting her knees she took them off and I twisted around to look down at the cars driving by below. Nobody was on the sidewalk, which made me a little disappointed, but then she put her hand to my cheek and slid it up into my hair until her hand was around the back of my head, pulling me back down. I forgot all about the sidewalk as I went down on her. She lifted her legs up to hook over my shoulder and I thought that would make a nice view from below.
 
She tasted so good and my cock was hard and aching to get into the act. I kept going until she was moaning and massaging my ears to distraction. Finally, I thought she was ready and I knew I sure as hell was.
 
I lifted up and rested against her. She was looking straight up in the sky and I looked up to follow her gaze, seeing the curved arch of the shrine over our heads. It framed the stars nicely. Looking back down at her and bumping myself against her open hips again, it occurred to me this wasn't the most comfortable position in the world, and despite my earlier bravado about being seen, I'm not sure it was my butt I wanted seen from the street below.
 
“Come here,” I sat up and lifted her with me, her legs wrapped around my waist. I stepped up to the top step and turned around to look down the stairs. There was an old woman walking slowly on the sidewalk below. She didn't glance up.
 
“Good thing she can't see.” Kagome snickered against my chest. “Wouldn't want to give her a heart attack watching a Japanese school girl half dressed and wrapped around a half demon.
 
“Well, maybe we'll get lucky and someone with eyesight will come along next,” I said as I moved over to one of the big poles holding up the big arch over our heads.
 
“What are you doing?” She asked, twisting to look behind her at the pole, and then down the street.
 
“Planning to give Tokyo a show,” I lifted her off me, having to pull her a little harder since she was resisting letting me go.
 
“Who's on stage?” She asked a little nervously as I set her down, turning her to look down the steps. I lifted her arm up and rested it against the base of the arch to hold our weight as I leaned into her from behind. My hands were running over her breasts, the nightgown nicely hanging on top of her hips.
 
“Well,” I said into her ear as I nuzzled it, “we both are.” She laughed as thought to say riiiiight. “Okay, well,” I admitted, “they get to see more of you if they just glance up, but I'll be right behind you.” We both laughed then and one of my hands moved around to finish untying my pants, which promptly fell to the ground.
 
She started to moan as my hands played with her breasts and slid down to massage her clit with the flat of my finger, keeping my claws free. She leaned into the arch and I leaned into her heavily, my cock pressed against her rear. The cars kept driving by below but if anyone in them could see what we were doing, I couldn't tell.
 
I was just about to move in when she straightened up against me and turned around to face me. I wrapped her in a hug and kissed her, pushing my tongue into meet hers and heightening the excitement in my dick as it tried to grind into the silky fabric of her gown around her hips.
 
“I think you'll make a nice show too,” she said pulling away and starting to sink down my body, her hands quickly finding my stiff cock and smoothly wrapping themselves around it until I groaned out loud. My heart started pounding as I leaned against the arch now, looking down at the traffic below and felt her mouth take me in. I tried to keep my eyes open, watching for perverts who might get a kick out of seeing a half demon in a swoon, but I just couldn't. My lids kept closing as her lips and tongue worked me over and my body strained against the urge to jam myself into her mouth.
 
I peeped my eyes open once in a while and didn't see anyone. Maybe I'd missed them since I really wasn't' looking too often. After a minute or two, I saw a guy walking a little furball dog on the sidewalk below. The guy was clueless to the show we were putting on, but the dog sure wasn't. It started barking up at us until even the oblivious guy looked up. I'm not sure what he could or couldn't see, but I'm pretty sure I saw his mouth fall open. I got a little rush knowing he was probably green with envy, her head bobbing over me. I was just about to wave at him when I felt Kagome's hand skim up the skin of my inner thigh and cup my balls, moving them softly in her palm. Instead of waving jauntily, I yelped as the stimulation reached a whole new level and I forgot all about the guy below, even though I was still dimly aware of his annoying little dog as he dragged it away.
 
I was getting lost in the waves of pleasure moving through me at this point. I needed in her.
 
“Okay,” I huffed out, pulling away a bit and picking her up to press her carefully back against the shrine arch so I could lick at her breasts for a minute, my dick sticking out into the cool night air, which just excited it some more. Anyone with good eyesight down below might have been able to tell how well endowed I was. “You ready?” I asked as I rose up to press her against the wood with my whole body and I kissed her again before she had a chance to answer.
 
“Yeah,” she said when I gave her the chance.
 
“Front or back?” I was busy nuzzling her neck now
 
“Back,” she said. “I liked the view.”
 
“'K.” I stood up and stepped back so she could turn around and put her arms against the arch again. Part of me was annoyed that she didn't have anything to stand on. Being taller than her made this particular position a little strenuous on my thighs, but I really wasn't in the mood to complain since my dick was quickly overruling my legs when they even thought about complaining.
 
The traffic below was moving steadily and the sidewalk was empty as I slid into her, moving one hand up to cup her breast and toy with her nipple, the feel of its hard little nub exciting me an extra little bit more than just the hyperventilating going on below my waist.
 
“Slow.” She said and I felt her weight shift up as she took one of her hands off pole, moving it down between her legs.
 
“I love it when you do that,” I said as I slowed my pace, which had rapidly started to pick up. I moved in and out of her, trying to let two heartbeats go by with each stroke. It made me harder, and when I heard the little moans from her and felt her body move to more than my rhythm, I hardened up even more.
 
“What else do you love?” She asked breathily, leaning back against me so that I couldn't get all the way up in her.
 
“I love how your breasts must look from the street down there,” I said, imagining being the lucky jerk that happened to walk by just then and see her half naked body, with my hand on her breast and her hand between her legs and me pumping her from behind. “I love how you love it when we do this.” I said enjoying doing it. “I love it when I'm in you like this and you're so hot and tight around me.” She giggled and I pushed in a little harder. “I love how my thighs burn to stay inside you.” I gritted my teeth a little at this one.
 
“You in pain?” She was laughing.
 
“Starting to be.” My teeth were gritting, but not just in pain.
 
“Okay.” She leaned forward again and I felt her arm move faster on herself, bringing her breath out in little puffs. Her hips started to jerk back against me and my dick started to scream for me to move faster. I took my hands to her hips and bent my knees a little more to get the best angle on her I could. As soon as I had my feet firmly planted and my legs tensed to begin the mayhem against her butt, I felt her go off, sparking an equally wild reaction in me as I pumped into her so fast she put both hands against the arch to brace herself. I heard her little whimpers and the growls started out of me without any effort on my part. It was like flying. When you reach the top of the jump and gravity takes hold, pulling you down whether what lies below is what you want to land in or not. You're going down no matter what…
 
I opened my eyes to see a couple on the sidewalk below looking up at us. The guy was standing behind the woman, his arms around her waist, holding her to his chest. They weren't moving, just staring at us in amazement, the traffic streaming behind them. I couldn't stop now and we'd wanted to put on a show, hadn't we? As I started to come, my eyes closing as my body tightened, I saw the guy's hand rise to touch the girl's breast. My eyes closed and I exploded into Kagome, pushing every ounce of myself into her from my screaming legs on up.
 
When I opened my eyes and pulled out to turn her against me in a hug, the couple below was gone. We leaned back against the arch and waited for our hearts and breath to come back to normal, kissing softly.
 
“Gonna have to remember this place,” I said into her hair.
 
“If we don't get ratted out,” she snickered into my neck.
 
“What do you mean?” I wasn't sure I liked the tone of her voice.
 
“That was Eri. She went on a first date tonight.” I felt her smile against the skin of my throat as she nibbled at me lightly.
 
“Oh.” I said, not understanding. “Is this a problem?”
 
“No clue. I'll find out tomorrow.” She laughed and I enjoyed the puffs of her breath against my skin. “It'll probably depend on how the date went.”
 
“Well,” I kissed her forehead. “We did our part to help out.”
 
She laughed.
 
 
 
The End