InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Three Weeks ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A/N: Written for AG because it's been too long and she untied me tonight.
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Kagome - they're Rumiko Takahashi's creations.
 
Three weeks
 
I was in a tree. I was frustrated. It had been a long day. No fucking shards. No fucking dead demons. No fucking Naraku. And - because we were in my time and days' hike from the well - no fucking. Fuck.
 
But I was tired and as the three quarter moon rose over the mountain I started to feel sleepy. My eyes drooped. Everything was quiet. Smells of the night were normal… And then she moved. I cracked an eye and saw her worm out of her bag and sneak past Sango to head off in to the forest. Probably just peeing, but I kept my eye open and my ear cocked. I didn't smell or hear the telltale signs of a normal night foray. As a matter of fact, I didn't hear anything anymore, which meant she was out of range. Damn it, girl!
 
I launched myself into the trees beyond the clearing where she'd disappeared and quickly picked up her trail, headed down to the stream. I decided to go quietly, not sure she'd want me to come after her. She'd been really testy today - sat me twice, which I hated - and we got into a fight. I wasn't in the mood for another sit since I was still a little testy myself.
 
From a treetop I could see her leaning against the base of a tree on a little grassy spot overlooking the stream. She was just sitting there, watching the water. I listened and heard the little burbles and slips of wet over rock. It was peaceful and I'm pretty sure that's what she was after. So I sat and watched her, starting to feel a little more peaceful myself.
 
After a while, she put her head on her arms, which were crossed over her drawn up knees. She didn't seem to be crying, I couldn't smell any tears, I but I knew something was wrong.
 
Enough of this shit. I jumped out of the tree, landing next to where she sat.
 
“Kagome.” I didn't think my voice was all that loud, but she jerked up and I heard her heart going a mile a minute.
 
“Jeez, Inuyasha!” She looked up at me, mad again. “Don't scare me like that!”
 
“I'm not trying to scare you,” I defended myself. “I can't sleep when you wander off. And I'm tired, and I'm wondering what the fuck you're doing out here and when you're going back to the camp so I can get some sleep!”
 
“Shhhhh!” She whispered. “You're gonna wake them all up!”
 
“So?” I lowered my voice anyway. “They're not gonna think anything's going on. We don't do it over here. They don't know shit.”
 
“I know,” she grabbed a handful of my pants and yanked on me `til I came into a squat next to her, balancing on the balls of my feet. “We've been really good about not letting it slip. I just don't want to give them anything to wonder about.”
 
“Well then why the hell are you wandering around out here?” Some of my frustration seeped out, goading her, but to my surprise she didn't take the bait.
 
“I'm just feeling really edgy lately.” She leaned back against the tree and flopped her knees open into a loose cross legged position and I got a whiff of something wonderful. Kagome… don't do that…
 
“No, really? I hadn't noticed.” I had a lot more sarcasm in my voice than I'd planned, but I couldn't help it. She'd been a fucking bitch for three straight days in a row. She gave me a sit! look, but thankfully kept her mouth shut. “You're not bleeding. What the fuck is your problem?” Oops. Pushin' it Inu. Time to shut up now. She almost said it, I know she did, but then she just sighed.
 
“I don't know,” she scratched the back of her neck. “I'm just all tense and every time I ride your back-“ she stopped, clearing her throat.
 
“What?” I was really enjoying smelling her, and the peace I'd felt listening to the water was still with me, even though I was doing a good job of covering it up. The moon was high and I was beginning to notice how its light fell across her face and hair, shadowing some of her and lighting her eyes up.
 
“Um.” She squirmed under my gaze and suddenly I smelled something more, a spike of her moisture at the same time I heard her heart beat just a little faster. She knew she was turned on and realizing this, my blood sped a bit harder through my veins too, rushing down to stir things below. Her eyes flicked up to catch mine coyly. “I like riding you. It makes me think-”
 
“That you wish we were closer to the well so we could run back over and get some?” I interrupted her. “That's what I think whenever you're riding me and I've got my hands on your thighs and feel your legs around me and your breasts against my back.”
 
We looked at each other in the silver light of the moon and suddenly the wanting of three weeks without each other hung thick in the air between us. Her lips parted to lick nervously and they were the world to me, all I saw, wanting her mouth so badly. Suddenly, in the space of a minute, allowing myself to want her, her body was all I could think of. Her smell was rising, richer and deeper and I knew she was just as excited. I reached out to pull her nightshirt away from her neck, flicking the top button open with a claw tip and pulling it back to reveal one of her breasts in the moonlight. Her nipple was hard, telling me how excited she was. Looking back at her eyes, I saw lust and need in them, but when I started to cup her breast in my hand, she pushed me away.
 
“Inuyasha!” She was pissed, but it didn't sound like she was pissed at me. I think she was mad at herself. “We said we weren't going to do that over here! Kilala and Shippou will know! They'll smell!”
 
“Yeah.” I said, moving my hand back into her shirt despite her weak little bats at me. I slipped my fingers under the weight of her breast, letting my thumb rove over the hard nub of her nipple. “We said that.” She relaxed a little more against the tree and I could feel her heart beat next to my hand and with each few strokes of my finger, I smelled more of the excitement between her legs. I was getting pretty hard and I was sure she was getting pretty wet.
 
“Well, then why are you doing this?” She'd stopped trying to stop me, but she did sound upset. Suddenly, something occurred to me.
 
“Kagome,” I asked as I let my weight fall forward on my knees so they touched her hip and brought me close to her, “When's the last time you got yourself off?”
 
“What?” She sat up a little and arched under my thumb. I brought my other hand up to flick open the last two buttons of her pajama top open, exposing her other breast to the light and my other hand. “When the hell would I do that over here? It's been three weeks since you jumped me coming out of the shower. Are you telling me it hasn't been three weeks for you, too?”
 
“Nope. Every so often I go out scouting for bad guys - by myself. I guess you don't get much time to yourself, do you?” I was beginning to understand. “Straighten your legs out.”
 
“What?” She let a little moan go as I began to move my fingers lightly over both breasts and rose back up to my knees.
 
“I said, straighten your legs out. I think I know what's wrong with you.” I bumped one of her knees with mine, telling her where to move it.
 
“Nothing's wrong with me.” She straightened her legs out until they were in parallel so I could swing my leg over her, straddling her hips as I brought my hands up under her PJs and slipped them over her shoulders, pushing the fabric down her arms. I inched my knees up until they were snug against her hips and settled my weight on her thighs as I pushed her shirt to the ground so her bare back was against the tree now and I had her pinned underneath my weight.
 
Bringing my hands up her arms again and back down to move over her breasts and sides, reaching around her back and stroking all her skin I could reach, I leaned in to nuzzle her ear and whispered, breathing into her, “You want me.” I heard her gasp and push herself up into me at the same time that I pulled her against me, moving my mouth down from her ear along her neck. Letting my tongue slip out and trace the line of her collar bone out to her shoulder, I allowed all the desire pooling in my groin to come into my voice, “You need me.” Kissing my way down her arm, I moved in on her breast and started skimming it with my nose until I reached the nipple, which I took with my tongue, swirling it around until my saliva covered her and I could suck her into me, feeling myself harden with each little gasp and groan. Her hands were resting on my shoulders and I'd pulled her away from the tree so her head fell back and I felt the fall of her hair over my hands. After finishing with one breast, she was breathing heavily, her soft inhalations blending with the little sounds of the water behind me.
 
I kissed back up her neck, cradling her head in one hand and moving over to her other ear while my hand went back down to play with her nipple, I let the warmth of my breath float out of my mouth into her ear, punctuating it with the flick of my tongue before growling deeply, “Your body is hungry for me. I can smell it. I can taste it. I can feel it. You need it so badly you can't live another day without it.” I kissed my mouth hungrily over to hers and licked at the outside of her lips as they fell open underneath me, her breath coming fast in little pants. “Don't worry about the others. If you want it, you can have it.”
 
Suddenly, her hand came up around the back of my neck and she pulled me so hard into her mouth that my lip got caught between our teeth, but the taste of blood only lit the fire burning in us and I plunged my tongue deeply into her as she pushed up into me. Having pulled me into the kiss she brought her hands down my shirt, pushing the beads aside to release the ties quickly. After a minute, I broke the kiss and rose up on my knees to yank my inner and outer shirts out of my pants, trying to fling them off my arms. As I struggled with the firerat, I looked down at her and saw the hunger in her eyes as she took the tie to my pants in her fingers and started to work loose the knot, glancing up at me every moment or so to let me see how much she did need it.
 
“Is that what you're hungry for?” I had a shit-eating grin on my face.
 
She had a shit-eating grin on her face too as she nodded vigorously.
 
By the time I got myself unentangled from my shirt, she had my pants open and began peeling them down off my butt. I was naked and my cock was in her hands, hard and pulsing with excitement as she moved her soft fingers over me, everywhere at once, up and down my cock, around my balls and up behind them to massage the sensitive place there. I succumbed to her, putting my hands out against the tree trunk over her head and arching my head back to look up into the dark branches over my head, my hair falling down my back. In no time, I felt her hands push down the base of my shaft as her wet tongue moved over me in little flicks and teases, tightening the coil that tensed every muscle in my body. The world was spinning around me as the blood rushed into my thickening cock and my claws penetrated the tree to keep me steady as I felt deep sighs and groans struggle to get out of my chest with increasing urgency. After a few minutes I remembered I'd gotten off only two days ago and for her it had been three weeks. Somehow, I controlled myself and pulled back, away from her mouth and hands.
 
I stood over her to kick all the way out of my pants and then knelt to pick her up in my arms and lay her out under the tree so her head was out on the grass above the rushing water down below. I started pulling her flimsy pants down, making sure to hook my claws carefully around her panties too, I wiggled them off her hips and murmured to myself, “What kitty wants, kitty gets.” She giggled, having heard me, and I came up on all fours over her. For a minute, I just looked down at her, her beautiful naked body in the shadowed moonlight underneath me, with the water running down the bank of the stream only a few feet away. The moonlight fell down through the leaves of the tree over me in little slivers to light bits of her hair and face.
 
“You're beautiful when you're hungry,” I said huskily, looking over her trying to decide where to start. She slipped her fingers up my arms and down my chest, wrapping them around my cock again and pulling gently. I stifled a little groan and shook my head at her. My hair fell down around my shoulders until it was drifting around her face, framing her with me. “Not yet, kitten.” Shifting my weight, I reached down and pulled one arm by the wrist up until I could pin it next to her ear and then did the same with the other. Now she couldn't get at me. My dick wasn't too happy about this but it gave me an idea. Shut up, I told it. You'll get yours.
 
“Bend your knees and spread your legs,” I told her, pushing up over her to give her room to open underneath me and her knees come up and leaned into my hips as I came back down on my knees and bent to take a breast in my mouth for a moment, enjoying her deep sigh and squirm, her knees squeezing against the outside of my legs. Speaking into her soft skin I whispered, “You want all of me, don't you?”
 
“Yeah,” she exhaled so I could feel her breath over the back of my ear. “I do.”
 
I moved to the other breast and licked around it until she was arching against me. I could smell her and it was making me crazy. “Promise me you won't move your arms if I let you go?” I heard a huffed assent and let her hands go, scooting down to put my hands on the backs of her thighs so I could spread her out below me. Moving down into the smell of her excitement, I just teased her, flicking the tip of my tongue against her nub until I heard her start to gasp and then moving around to plunge deeply into her for a moment and come back out for another little teasing flick or two. I knew this was frustrating for her but I just wanted to make sure she was primed. After a little more teasing I came back up and put my hands by her shoulders, I spread my knees out and pushed up so I balanced on my toes and my hands. I was hovering over her, my cock pushing gently in and around her wet opening covering itself in her juices.
 
Readying myself for some athleticism, I clenched all my muscles and rounded my back to take her breast briefly in my mouth and then move up to kiss her as her hands trailed up the muscles of my butt and back, feeling me tight over her. She moved them back down and grabbed at my butt, trying to pull me in.
 
I lifted myself out of the kiss and whispered into her open mouth, “Grab my cock. Use me.” I felt her smile under my mouth as we kissed again and her hand came around to grip my cock gently with a finger and thumb, guiding its head up and moving it in little circles around her nub. She dipped her fingers into herself until they were wet and slick and as she moved me over herself, her wet fingers sliding up and down my shaft. The wet friction of my head against her clit stimulated us both and I heard her own excited little gasps and moans as though they were my own. I wanted so badly to fall on her and push up inside her, but I waited, letting her move me in little up and down motions, some so tiny it didn't seem possible that they could send the throbs of pleasure through us our groans said they did.
 
Her eyes were closed and I watched her face as little movements pinched her brow and opened her mouth for the little huffs of pleasure to escape. “Show me what I want to do to your breast,” I heaved the words out, looking down at what I couldn't reach and wanted so badly. Her hand obeyed, slipping down over her shoulder so her palm came to rest at the base of her breast, her nipple framed in the open circle between her thumb and forefinger. She massaged it gently as I felt her move me over herself in the wet slippery place below. Then her finger and thumb pinched her hard little nipple and her teeth flashed in a smile as I felt her hips jerk a bit.
 
After another few seconds, her ankles trailed up the back of my thighs and butt until she had them loosely wrapped around my lower back. I watched her slip the hand from her breast down between her legs, her upper arms pushing her breasts together into perfect mounds under my chest. She pulled my cock away from her clit to give her other hand room to work on herself as she placed its head into her opening, moving her fingers over my shaft as she started to come, thrashing her head from side to side and tensing her legs around my back until she'd lifted herself off the ground and pulled herself against me so that I slipped into her a little bit, without me moving a muscle.
 
The second her arms came up around my shoulders, I came down on her and in her all in one motion, pushing up into her and feeling the hot wet muscles inside her squeeze against my pulsing cock. Her breasts felt soft against me and I took her mouth in mine, groaning my need into her as I slide slowly in and out, rocking my hips against hers as her knees came further up my sides, until she was completely open underneath me.
 
“Kagome,” I breathed hard into her neck as I pumped into her, “I'm hungry for you, too.” She tightened against me and pulled at me, making me need her more, the tip of my cock starting the explosion that began those little pushes under my balls. “I want you.” I ground my teeth and felt the growl building in my chest. My next words were almost lost in the rumbles of my roar as I came, my seed spilling into her with each jerky little thrust, “I need you!”
 
The water continued to rush above our heads, its burbles becoming audible again over the beating of our hearts as they finally slowed. I lay over her, in her, and her legs began to relax down so I could shift over her more comfortably, staying in her as long as I could.
 
“We're gonna have to wash up in that freezing stream, aren't we?” she asked as I felt her finger trace through my hair, lazily scratching the base of my ear.
 
“Yeah.” I was as unenthusiastic as she was.
 
“What have we learned from this little escapade?” she said wearily.
 
“Don't ever go three weeks again?” I said, hopefully.
 
“Camp near a hot spring more often,” she said, batting my head gently.
 
The stream was fucking cold.
 
For the next four nights until we could find a hot spring - every stream we found was absolutely fucking freezing.
 
The End.