InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Magic Castle ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
A/N: Hm. According to the reviews (thanks for those, BTW), you guys want payback as much as Inu does now, don't you? Well, no big time payback for Kagome, yet! Just a little Trick, Treat and Tease or two in this one... Cookin' on the payback tho. Look for it on a Full Moon. These mini-smutletts were written for a “Halloween” challenge. While responding to the challenge, I decided to take care of a few requests along the way. I've found I'm not too good at the short stuff. I like a little more foreplay and it's just too damn hard - um - difficult, to do good smut in 250 words or less! As you can see, one of these little guys got away from me and I just went with it - forget those word limits when you're in need of a release. Characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I just play with them a lot.
 
+++++++++
 
The Magic Castle: Worst Nightmare
 
O-7's request - `evil' youkai chases Kagome (248 words)
 
She thought the castle was creepy and full of ghosts. I thought it was musty and dead. As we walked the halls, I sensed her fear. In a dark place, I melted away from her.
 
“Inuyasha?” She'd stopped. I let a low growl rumble in my throat and enjoyed the spike of sweat I smelled on her skin and the increased drumming of her heartbeat in my ears. I jumped out of the dark, grabbing her, and she shrieked. Pulling her to me, I buried my face in her neck, growling and slathering my hunger on her skin, drinking her fear and letting it bring the animal out in me.
 
“You scared me!” I kept licking at her, shredding the fabric away from her shoulder to pin her arm while I licked at the cleft of her collarbone.
 
“Gonna eat you.” My stiff cock pressed into her leg, emphasizing my intent.
 
“Ack!” Kagome was into it now. “Evil youkai!” She pushed me away with a hungry smile on her face and turned to run down the darkened hall. “My worst nightmare!” Her laughing voice floated back to me and I followed it until she disappeared and I had only her scent left to guide me through dusty rooms until I had her cornered in a claustrophobic little crevice of a closet.
 
“Still gonna eat me?” She said, sitting back on a table and spreading her legs to draw me in like a magnet.
 
I just growled and ate.
 
++++++++++
 
Castle Kitchen: Trick or Treat (250 words)
 
For Feni and O-7 - food fantasy
 
“Would you stop tricking me?” She squeaked when I jumped out again to frighten her. I chased her, my need for her growing, when a new scent stirred other things in me, blending my desires.
 
“Food!” Huge tables lay before us, piled high with savories and sweets. I plucked a moist bit of juicy meat from a platter and sniffed it, enjoying the way it made my mouth water.
 
“Is it safe?” She tunneled her finger through some whipped creamy stuff on a cake and brought it to her lips. Her nose flared, trying to discern the magic, and her tongue flicked out, its tip probing the sweetness.
 
“Yep. We found some treats.” My stomach ruled and I ate the meat, grinding out its juices until they had all flowed down my throat in a warm wash filling my belly. I watched her swipe the cream from her finger and suck her fingertip.
 
Tossing down another bite of meat, I swept a handful of the white sugary substance in one hand and brought my claws to her throat with the other, tearing her clothing away to expose her breasts as I smeared the slippery cream on her. As I pulled her in, she poured chocolate sauce from a little bottle over each cream-covered nipple and gasped as I lapped at her, tasting and swallowing her up.
 
“Too much sugar; I need protein,” she said after a minute's panting, and fell to her knees in front of me. “Gimme some sausage.”
 
++++++++++
 
Too Much Sugar
 
For doggieearlover - kitchen scene (Feni and O-7 can watch cuz there's still some leftovers to eat) - sorry, this was going to be a Halloween entry, but it's too many words… just couldn't stop myself. I was hungry!
 
I'd hidden myself in dark corners to attack her and she'd run. We'd chased each other through every room, closet and hallway in the dark, cold castle, looking for a place to catch each other and finish this. I'd eaten her and she'd run. I'd covered her in magical sweet cream, running my tongue over her heaving curves, rubbed myself all over her, exiting myself. She'd dropped to the stone cold floor and worked me with her mouth and tongue until my howls filled the castle. When she stopped and sense came back to me, I stumbled backwards a little bit. Everywhere I looked in this kitchen, there was food.
 
I grabbed a fingerful of slippery sugared squash and swirled it around her breast. The smells of the food filled my nose and the feel of the sticky cream covering us as I pushed her back against a counter, bumping her into a bowl and plates that clattered to the floor when she bent back under my hungry mouth. After eating the squash off her, I lifted her to bring her sweet-again nipples to my mouth before lowering her on my hungry cock and the growl came back into my stomach and throat, needing to consume her.
 
She wrapped herself around me, her arms clasping around my neck to draw her lips to my tongue and push past my fangs, her legs gripping my waist to pull herself over me as I pushed up inside her. As I pulled her away from the counter, her foot swept another bowl to the ground and we both ignored it as I rumbled at the feel of her ass in my claws. I lifted her away from me and dropped her down onto each thrust. At first her body on mine was sensual, each slide into her sweet and wet and slow, wringing a moan from us both. The heat of our bodies steamed the scents of the food off our skin to fill my nose as I moved into her, using the muscles of my arms to lift and lower her on me.
 
“This is too amazing to be true,” she gasped as I found a wall to brace her against, knocking a pan off a hook and pushing up into her again, enjoying her tightening around me.
 
I didn't really want to try to think, but what she said was true. The food. The empty rooms. “Are you complaining?” I barely got the word out, my excitement building to where all my world lay between her legs as I moved my excited cock up and down inside her.
 
“No.” She looked back down at me and I noticed a bit of leftover cream on her chin and moved in to lick it up as she giggled. I buried my face in her neck, my blood running faster and hotter in my veins and my lips and tongue sliding over her to its rhythm. Her hands grasped my neck and pulled her breasts into my chest, the sticky sweet sweat between us warming and suggesting its flavor to my nose. As my pace increased, I felt her muscles tighten and little shudders suggest she was becoming ready. I moved away from the wall, shuffling back to the center of the room. My breathing was ragged with the effort to keep myself moving and lifting and dropping her those incremental amounts. These small movements had become torturous as my cock swelled inside her, wanting more and soon I was panting with the effort to stay standing. I lifted my head to take her mouth in mine as she pulled me to her sending her tongue to mine with abandon and sharp breaths when I let her weight fall onto my cock again and again.
 
The tingle started to spread on the head of my dick and my hip thrusts became jerky trying to speed up, but there was nowhere to go but the cold stone floor, which looked wholly uninviting. She seemed to be noticing the same thing because when I opened my eyes a little I saw her looking down at the floor with trepidation.
 
“Need more food,” she whispered as I drew away.
 
Looking at the tables, one covered in meat and the other in sweets, I asked, “What kind?”
 
“Chocolate,” she said with a smile and clamped her muscles over me hard enough to make both my heads spin.
 
“'k,” I grunted as I walked with her wrapped around me to the table covered in desserts. I kissed her again then, responding to a wave of desire and clamped my arm around her waist as I bent awkwardly to sweep the food off the table. Most of it landed on the floor, but as her weight fell, she tightened her legs around me, pulling herself over me and my attention fell down between our legs and I forgot about the food, pushing her down beneath me as I drove into her wetness with the strength of my legs with her braced against the sturdy table. As I came in and out of her, I looked down to see I'd put her down on some of the sweets, which were squished under her back and oozing up between my fingers. A particularly tasty looking pastry of some sort remained on the table just over her head and the smile on her face told me should thought this was hilariously funny and so I stopped moving my hips somehow.
 
She laughed and brought a handful of syrupy fruit up to smear across my chest. Her legs and inner muscles clenched around me as she rolled up to lick it off me, paying particular attention to my hardening nipples as her tongue swept up the treats from my skin, wringing little moans from me. Her teases were so much fun, I wanted to make it last, so I pulled out of her, bringing a handful of buttery chocolate ganache between her legs, smoothing it over her dripping wet folds and kneeling to lick and slurp at it until her legs clamped my head in spasms of pleasure.
 
“My turn.” She pulled at my shoulders with sticky fingers standing me up and then pushing me to lean against the table as she hopped off and took the same dark sugared handful and wrapped it around my aching dick until I was covered in it and she went to her knees to eat it off me, sucking and licking until I was groaning with the effort not to throw myself on top of her. I leaned my weight back on the table, feeling more sweets smush under my butt and between my fingers as I clenched my hands into fists.
 
“Enough.” I struggled to stand and pulled her up into my arms that wrapped around her sticky waist, crushing her against me. Her tongue slipped back and forth against my lower lip and her sex clamped around my thigh as she ground herself against my leg while the flat of her hip bone pushed into my hardness. As she kissed me harder, I felt her hand slip down my chest and around my waist to grab another handful of slippery sweet cream, coming back to wrap around my throbbing cock, pulling on me with the viscous cream between us. Feeling her body pulsing over mine as the excitement built, my kiss became urgent pushing into her until I couldn't take it any more.
 
Standing, I lifted her and laid her back on the table, sending the pastry plate to the ground in a shattering clamor as I came up over her on all fours, ready to lower into her.
 
“Wait.” She giggled. “I'm still hungry.” She sat and pushing at my shoulders until I was back on my knees. She leaned forward to take me in her mouth again, and I felt her tongue and teeth graze away the cream from my dick, sliding across the slit at the top and up and down the ridged flesh of my shaft, my breath becoming spasmodic as my hips jerked into her slightly, unable to control themselves.
 
“Okay,” she lay back down into the mess of sugar and cream spilled over the table and I was in her, pushing and grunting into her little puffing breaths against my throat. My hands were so slippery that I had to lower to my elbows so as not to slide off onto the floor myself. Somehow we stayed on the table, but everything else on it finally clattered to the floor as my movements became more intense and her clasping at me more desperate. Soon the table itself was clattering along the floor under the uncontrollable slams of my hips into her and her gasps and moans were matched only by my own, building to a sweet climax that echoed through the empty halls.
 
+++++++++++++
 
Silken Fantasy: Behind the Mask (250 words)
 
Request - Nikkie's silk sheets. Sorry this one's so squishy romantic-like.
 
We found a tub filled with steaming hot water and washed each other. Emerging naked, we found a bed with silk sheets and comforter. I crawled in while she looked for a nightgown. She blew out the candle and I sensed her kneel close to place a silken cloth over my eyes, blotting out the darkness like a mask.
 
“Just feel,” she whispered into my ear. I felt the comforter slide down my legs as she mounted me, the smooth skin inside her thighs meeting my hips and her sex riding mine as I began to thicken. Her fingers skimmed over my bare chest and arms, even as my hands followed the curve of her thighs by my side, and I moved up the sleek softness of her nightgown, letting its folds slip between my fingers.
 
My clawtips found the underside of her breasts, grazing her nipples lightly as they peaked through the soft material, and I grasped her ribs, pulling her down into a kiss. She lifted enough to let me enter her and our skin heated the silk over her curves as they slid over me, melting under my touch. She reached down to bring the comforter over her shoulders and I rocked into her slippery wet walls clenching over me as we moved together in the cocoon of silken warmth.
 
Our come was quiet, blending us into the pocket of heat we'd created. I felt sleep overtake us as she lay spent on my chest.
 
The magic castle held us.
 
+++++++++++++
 
Sometime later… Maybe in another magic castle…somewhere slightly darker...
 
Payback Begins: Worst Nightmare (249 words)
 
Nikkie's request - a piece to go with a fanart picture (artist unknown) of Inu holding the key to Kagome in chains (see my LJ site for picture).
 
Kagome began to rouse. She hadn't realized that her arms were in shackles over her head yet, or that her shirt was in tatters and the remains of her pink lace bra had begun to show me what I wanted to see. I sat in front of her, already half undressed, slowly tantalizing myself by shredding her clothes with a clawtip. Rip by rip she was becoming revealed to me.
 
I rattled the chains, waking her to her situation. She blinked up and pulled against the metal, widening her eyes. I didn't hide the satisfaction or hunger in my gaze back at her.
 
“What are you doing?” She whispered. No fear, but not far from it.
 
“Payback begins,” I ripped another bit of her bra, which finally fell open to let her nipple push out. I let the smooth back of my claw skim around it, bringing it to a quick peak.
 
“Payback.” She understood.
 
I came around behind her so my words were hot on her neck, as my claws finished the job on her clothes. “What's your worst nightmare, Kagome?”
 
“Not this,” I heard desire in her voice now and it turned me on, hardening me into her rear as I undid my pants and flicked a claw to make her skirt fall away.
 
“That's why this is only the beginning,” I couldn't help myself with those words as I hiked her up on her knees to enter her from behind.
 
Her only reply was a moan.
 
The End… for now