InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Little Stuff ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Little Stuff…..
 
A/N: I've been goofing around with some little stuff for some friends on LJ. These don't even qualify as smutletts, but they are smutty, so I'm stickin `em in here. Discalimer: Don't own. Don't sue.
 
 
Fool
This is forthrightly's fault  cuz she made me do something for her foolish mortal challenge (500 words with some kinda 'fool") -- I won't exactly say this was her idea, but I will thank her for her help. Happy April Fool's day.

Title: Fool
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Hentai, drabble
Warnings: I guess 'threesome" is kinky enough to merit a warning
Pairing/Characters: Inu/Kag/Sango
Summary: Inu has the most interesting dreams. Too bad he can't just stay in them. (Shades of Wild Side intentional)


It's so dark; I'm on my knees…
Where am I?
 
Then I catch a whiff of Sango's leather suit… and Kagome… her finger is under my nose, wet with her own juices and I know she's `borrowed' Sango's body suit. As she wipes some of the intoxicating moisture on my upper lip I lick away the rest, the taste whetting my need for her, stirring my hunger.
 
Her finger is gone and I sense her movements in the dark, the leather armor brushing my bare chest. Our hands collide as she unclasps it at the neck and I peel the thick hide back, running my hands over her full breasts as she unties my hakama so that they fall away, and her hands grip my rigid shaft. Before I can taste her, she's on me, her strong tongue slipping me around her mouth as her lips tighten, pulling groans and hot surges through me to thicken my cock in her throat. She sucks hard and then is gone once again.
 
Her wet entrance is against me and I enter her from behind as she slips her hand between her legs and begins to moan while I grasp her strong thighs, pushing her and pulling her against me in time with the speed of my hips. I pant out urgent noises blending with hers, working myself harder and faster into her slick opening… the excitement carrying me with its own erratic rhythm.
 
Strong fingers hold my head, guiding my mouth to a warm, wet patch of her hair now pressed against my lips, Kagome's scent and flavor filling my senses and surging me closer to orgasm. Instinctively I send my tongue out and find her erect nub, already excited, and swirl around it hungrily as her nails grip my scalp.
 
I can't stop even though my brain begins to register the two different girls frantically writhing against me, crying and whimpering as they grind themselves against my cock and tongue, their excited gasps speeding my heart and my hips as I slam myself in and out, almost losing it in a snarling mouthful of her juices as she arches her back and shivers against my mouth. Below, hot muscles tighten over me and she cries out, pulling off me to writhe on the ground in the aftershocks of pleasure.
 
I'm dying. I have to come and for some reason I can't reach myself. A suppressed gurgle twists in my throat and I think I'm going to come anyway-
 
X-X-X-X-X-X
 
“InuYasha?”
 
“Urgh.”
 
“Wake up.” Kagome pulled the bedcovers down and giggled. Her hot breath on my cock earned her a yelp as I blinked my eyes awake. “Looks like you need some help.”
 
“Yes,” I moaned. “I was dreaming…”
 
Her mouth closed over me and I almost screamed as she sucked up my length and then lapped her tongue in long strokes.
 
“What about?' She sounded playful as she flicked me.
 
“You and Sango-“
 
Her mouth stopped moving.
 
“-`s leather… suit…”
 
Fool.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
Phonus Interruptus I
Mini-Exerpt from Chapter 2 of Sex, Dogs & Videotape (no… still not done as of this posting)

The plane touched down and Kagome turned on her piece-of-shit pink phone; it buzzed with a text alert. Are you sure you want dinner with a client tonight instead of phone sex with me?

She laughed and messaged him back. Call me.

She was rolling her bag down the jetway when her headphone buzzed.

“Hey, kitten.” She could hear his wicked grin. “Where are you?”

“Just getting off the plane in Toronto.”

She heard his office door close. “Bet you're stiff from sitting.”

“Are you?”

“Hearing your voice…” he chuckled, “I'm getting there.”

“Really?”

“Yep. Saw your cashmere sweater laid out for your trip. Been thinking about slipping my hands under it all day.”

“Oh? Why?”

“To feel your nipples harden, why else?” he laughed suggestively and she felt her nipples harden anyway.

“You don't have to touch me to make that happen,” she smiled.

“Really?” He sounded satisfied. “What else can I make happen from here?” Kagome headed for a familiar glass door in the terminal.

“Try me,” she said and slipped her Club Card into the key slot.

“Love to. Let's see, you're tight, so if I were there, I'd bend you over-“

“You'd what?” Kagome blushed, not meeting the lounge attendant's eyes as she signed in and headed towards an empty cube.

“To help you stretch.”

“Ah.”

“And while you're down there, I'd press myself into you from behind.”

“Hm. That sounds exciting.” She'd managed to snag the most private cube in the lounge.

“Trust me. Things are very excited right now down here in New York,” he sniggered. “How exiting is it in Toronto?”

“Let me check.” She dumped her bags on the desk and snuggled down into the leather chair with her coat over her. Sneaking her fingers under the waistband of her skirt and panties, she pushed them in deep. “Hm. Pretty wet,” she said quietly.

“Where the hell are you?”

“In the airline lounge. Private booth.”

“Hm…. Got your fingers working?”

“Yep. Keep talking.”

“Can you touch your breasts at the same time?”

“Uh-huh.” She panted lightly as her hands slipped up under her sweater to rub over the silk of her bra. “Got ahold of things yourself?”

“Duh. Hooray for pleated pants.”

“Squeeze hard.”

“Hmmmmmmmm. Feels good here in the South. Spread your legs so you can get your finger all over your clit for me.”

“Okay.” Kagome leaned back in the chair and started to squirm. “In and out, too?”

“Like that.” He was breathing heavily. A buzzer rang somewhere in his office. “Fuck.”

“What?”

“My five o'clock is here.”

“Shit.”

“Yeah. Sales projections.”

“Bummer.”

“But I recorded this for you to enjoy later. You should get the message any minute. I'll see you in Vancouver Sunday morning.”

“Love you.”

“You too.”

Click.

Kagome looked, but there was no message with their recorded dalliance to keep her company that night in the hotel.

Eight thousand miles away, Sesshoumaru's phone buzzed his butt with a new message and a .wav attachment.

X-X-X

Title: Fuck, yeah!
Forthrightly's Quickie Challenge on InuErotica . (rules: 500 words max and has to start with "Are you sure?"). So basically, it's fast sex. Inu & Kag sneak into Kaede's hut while she's away in the hopes of getting a little. Turns out to be harder than they thought. I'm also fulfilling a smutlett request for alterfano and bluezinthos  with this (sex in Kaede's hut). Hope you like it, ladies!

Fuck, Yeah!

“Are you sure?” I dropped the firewood I was carrying.

“Yep!” She had a sexy glint in her eye.

Scooping her up I ran full out until we were at the corner of Kaede's empty-until-tomorrow hut and snuck in under the cloth hanging. I had her against the wall before she could squeak my name.

“Wanna do it on Kaede's futon?” I muffled into her neck and she laughed as I pushed my hands under her shirt to palm her breasts. I pressed myself into her, blood rushing into my cock, thickening it against her thigh. Her nipples firmed under the strokes of my fingers. “Hard nipples on a hot day… you must want me bad.” I pulled her shirt up and pulled her bra aside to take one breast in a wide sweep of my tongue, gripping her ribs with my other hand as she sucked her breath in.

Before she could answer me, we heard a polite tapping at the door and I whipped around to see sandals at the entrance.

“Kaede-dono?” a frail voice whispered. “Is my poultice ready?”

Hearts beating, we waited for the sandals to leave. When they didn't move, I quietly resumed my licking as she unclasped her bra. By the time we had our shirts off, someone else was at the door.

“Tell me when they leave,” I whispered over her ear before descending to my knees, pulling her panties down as I went. I flipped her skirt up to plunge my tongue in and taste her. She gasped, pressing herself into the wall. Working my tongue in and out of her moist cleft, I got so hard so fast that I fisted myself ferociously to buy some time until the sandals left. This plan was fucked because I kinda blanked out, made an involuntarily groan and thrust my tongue deeper; Kagome tried to stop her moans with breathy little panting noises.

At a puzzled sound outside, we froze again. Then she tweaked my ear that the coast was clear.

My tongue had barely resumed its exploration when there was another noise at the door. I slowed my licks up and down her wet lips and brought one hand up to skim my palm over her breast, keeping that nipple hard and wanting. She squirmed, breathing hard.

“Now!” She exhaled and dropped down underneath me, spreading her legs wide. I pushed myself into her wet-hot entrance with one smooth thrust as she arched her back so that I went in deep. Sliding in and out of her tight folds faster and harder, I lapped at her breasts as they rose to meet my tongue until she whined and clawed me, trying to stifle a scream. Her tremors built an explosion at the base of my cock, rocking me against her one last time, groaning softly.

“Gods it was hard to keep quiet!” I whispered against her sweating neck.

“You didn't,” she panted, pointing to the many sandals now outside the door.

“Fuck.”

“Yeah.”
 
X-X-X-X-X-X
 
Valentine's Kisses (yeah, it's that oldand yeah, they had to be 100 words or less)
 
First Kiss: A Valentines Kiss For Forthrightly
This kiss is for
Forthrightly. Delicate and light. I know. No porn.... Can you believe it? I think it's a first for me.

She turned into my arms and time became strange as my every nerve responded. Her fingers were warm on my neck and though our hips were still apart, my body begged for her. Her mouth touched my chin, experimentally brushing impossibly soft lips against my skin, inviting me to meet them.
I wanted to crush her beneath me, but I just bent my head slightly until our mouths hovered together, still separated. Our lips touched lightly, exploring, and my body began to vibrate with need as the blood moved more quickly in my veins, filling me, urging me to move…
 
Second Kiss: A Valentines Kiss For Licentia Poetica
Today's kiss is planted squarely on the willing lips of
Licentia Poetica  for allowing me to fondle and massage her wonderful characters into parody that other, less willing, authors might resist. Also for giving me my journal name "big, buttery wonderful Yasha"... Love ya, girl!

Also for
Forthrightly's Perfect Kiss Challenge - a sequel to yesterday's First Kiss.


A wave moved through me, responding to her grip behind my neck, flooding my groin and my chest with prickling fingers of hunger, starving for her flesh against mine. I held her hard to me, our skin pressing together - frustrating us both. A small movement of her mouth on mine, a taste of moisture, ignited me and with an involuntary moan I opened my lips against hers, probing for the source of that flavor until I was in her and she was in me and breath and hunger and desire moved us in and around each other… wanting… needing....

So, I guess I'm still failing the porn test...
 
Third Kiss: A Valentines Kiss For Feni
So - is there any surprise left in today's kiss for
Fenikkusuken  in the Perfect Kiss Challenge?? And to Feni, I know that you know this isn't my usual style either, but I know that you also know what a sap I am underneath it all. You are so kind hearted to let me ravish you your words and to ravish me right back... co-writing with you is just too much fun. So a little sappiness is the least I can do.
More than a Kiss
The kisses had run their course, our tongues teasing and exciting every surface of our bodies until we ached for more, tightened and writhed for it; until the kisses themselves became an obstacle, a frustrating barrier to our craving. We joined and our motions intensified, urgently crashing us together to tangle limbs and moans in a clenching coil of excruciating pleasure. As our muscles seized into the final twist, we blended briefly, becoming lost and then found as one… until our lips came together again… hoping to slow the separation… wanting to capture the memory… needing to seal the love.
 
And if anyone thinks a porny kiss in 100 words is hard, let me tell you that multiple kisses and a good roll in the hay are even harder without resorting to - what was it starplexus accused me of? poetry? *shudder*. I promise, back to the raunch now! *winks at starplexus*

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!