InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Good "Stuff" - Smutletts ❯ Fireworks ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: Been a while, I know. Believe me, no one's sorrier `n me about that. Thanks to those of you who've given me gentle (and not so gentle) hints that maybe I should write something. Don't know what came over me at 6:30am the other day, but thank God it did. This is… just a piece of fluff `cuz I know some of you (Nina) like that. Stimulated by reading Fenikkusuken's “Star Dust”. I have to bow so low to Feni for all the cool ideas I stole from her, and the excellent edits she gave me, that I'm licking her toes. I also wrote it for Forthrightly's Tanabata challenge at InuErotica. Only one problem. I fucked up the challenge. The Challenge was for 1000 words and I was having so much fun, I was still pounding hard at 6,000. What can I say? Some rules are just meant to be broken. Spank me, Forth? Oh. And for those of you I promised that I'd put InuDick away for a while - guess I fucked that up too. The damn thing just wanted to come out and make me laugh. I kept the dick dose down a bit, but there's no putting it away once it's poked itself into a fic. Disclaimer: Not my characters, just my fun. Credit for them goes to R. Takahashi. Credit for what happens to you when you read what I do to them goes to me.
 
Fireworks
 
As I leapt over the lip of the well and fell into the comforting light of time, I couldn't decide who I was more pissed at - me, for letting myself get distracted by yet another stupid centipede demon, or her, for making me promise to come back that night no matter what. Shit, I was so tired I could hardly stand up when I hit modern dirt, but… I was going back to her no matter what `cuz I was horny as hell. It had been too long. What? Three whole days? I hadn't been able to think about anything but sex for at least two of them. Just the trip to the well gave me a hard-on… seriously. I was stiff as a board when that stupid centipede got in my way. That was one very unsexy beastie, and so was the rest of her nest, so the hard-on didn't last. But it was already coming back now that I was on the other side of the well. I knew that the minute I saw Kagome I'd be back in action, fatigue be dammed.
 
I hit bottom and the minute I inhaled, my whole body tensed with an adrenaline rush. Something was wrong. There were way too many people at the Shrine. Hundreds of them had been on the grounds that day from the smell of it, and that couldn't be good. If nothing else, more people meant more distraction from my main goal, which was fucking Kagome as quickly as I could.
 
Poking my nose out of the well house door, I saw several people strolling by and fwipped back inside, my heart thumping. There were hundreds of them! What the hell was going on? I snuck out the rarely used back entrance and followed the building against the woods, sniffing for Kagome. It was just past sunset and I took advantage of the dark shadows to move unseen and that's when I caught her scent, free of fear and mingled with an extra sweetness that made my mouth water. Fruit? What the fuck?
 
Slipping in and out of the shadows I followed her trail to a little hut that served as the shrine store at the top of the steps. Sneaking in the back door, I hunkered down on the ground to look out past the door curtains to the counter out front.. Yep. It was her all right. I could only tell by her smell though because she wasn't wearing her school uniform. She had on some flowery lookin' long skirt thing with tabi socks and little sandals, and she was talking to someone. The smell of watermelon was overpowering and my stomach growled. I wanted to get her attention away from those annoying people so I grabbed a bag of little rice cracker things they sold to tourists and ripped it open. Stuffing a handful in my mouth, I tossed one at her ankle. Nothing. I threw a few more and heard her giggle. She finished the conversation and they finally left; her feet turned and she stepped towards the curtain. Standing from my crouch I downed the rest of the rice crackers and put my hands on my hips, intent on quizzing her about what the hell was going on and then kissing her silly.
 
She stepped through the curtain, bowing slightly as her hands parted the blue and white patterned fabric and as she rose to look at me, my brain froze on all the things I had planned on saying. I just stared at her. She was so pretty. Her hair was all done up with a tasseled stick and her flowered yukata was bound tight to her body with a deep blue obi, my favorite color after red. She smiled at me, enjoying my appreciative silence as I took another minute to look her up and down, noting the soft swell of her breasts over the obi and the way it cinched over her waist, trimly keeping the thin wrap around her and allowing her hips to round out nicely below it. My horniness came back instantaneously, my cock pulsing in my pants and pushing aside all the questions. Then I went and blew it.
 
“How come you don't dress like that all the time?”
 
Her smile fell. Oops.
 
“Why are you so late?” she asked, annoyed.
 
“Stupid centipede demon.” I took a step towards her, thinking that if I didn't kiss her in thirty seconds, I'd have to keep talking and fuck it up for sure. “I swear the dumb things are drawn to the well like flies. Come `ere.” I reached for her and she jumped away.
 
“InuYasha!” she eeped. “You're covered in goo!”
 
I looked down at my clothes and at my claws. Sure enough, I had demon guts all over me. Caught.
 
“So?” I could only think to say something even more stupid. “I'm hungry and I'm horny. What's a little goo when I haven't seen you for three days?”
 
“Hello?” A tentative voice floated in from the outside. “Can I buy some watermelon?”
 
“Shhhh!” she whispered. “Don't let them hear you! I'll be right back.” She stepped out front and I heard her say a few pleasant things before she turned and came back to me, carrying a slice of watermelon. My stomach and my dick got into an attention-seeking fight at the sight of both her and the food.
 
“That looks good. For me?” I asked hopefully as I saw a sly smile tug at the corner of her lip.
 
“Maybe,” she said softly. “If you're good.” She raised the sweet fruit up between us.
 
“You know I'm good,” I replied, lowering my mouth to take a bite. As I chewed the sweet flesh of the melon, enjoying the diminishing mouthful as it melted in a cool wash down my throat, I glanced at her and mumbled, “Kagome, what the fuck is going on?”
 
“It's a festival, silly.” She held the fruit up so I could take another bite, my goo-encrusted hands hanging useless at my sides. I saw a trickle of juice slip down the outside of her hand and trail down her wrist. Catching it with my tongue before it disappeared into her sleeve, I made sure to follow the trail all the way back up her fingers and licked at them. She giggled again as I nipped her fingertip before taking another bite of sweet pulp. “The Star Festival; there's fireworks later. I thought we could go watch from the rooftop.”
 
A little juice dribbled down my chin and she moved in to lick it, careful not to touch my icky clothing. Her heat and lightly perfumed scent overwhelmed me, stiffening me more as I craned my neck for her to reach the little stream of sweetness making its way down my throat. Her tongue was delicate and warm and sent a little shiver through me. Completely oblivious to the potential romance of the situation, I opened my mouth.
 
“Sure, whatever. As long as we can fuck up there.”
 
“Inuyasha,” she sighed and stuck the fruit practically up my nose, forcing it into my mouth. “Go take a bath. I put some fresh clothes out for you on my bed. Come back here when you're clean.” She disappeared again and I stood there, speechless…but I'm never totally speechless.
 
Idiot! Way to kill my horny! My dick was tired of all the up and down shit today and just wanted to get on with it.
 
Shut up, I thought as I downed the rest of the melon in two bites. You were thinking the same thing and you know it. Stay outta this tonight. Just do like you always do and I promise I'll get you some.
 
Whatever…it grumbled, deflated, and I resolved to ignore its voice in favor of its other attributes for the evening.
 
I snuck back outside and slipped through the darkness until I reached the closest tree. As I made my way over to her room through the leafy canopy, I saw couples and families walking leisurely below under lanterns the Higurashis has strewn along the pathways. Little colored streamers hung from everything - the trees, the lantern poles and little sticks the children carried. Then I saw the papers tied to the lower tree limbs and it hit me. This was the Tanabata festival. I'd never been to one, only watched them from the outskirts of villages, wondering what they were about and - if I was really honest with myself - wishing I could participate. Watching it all go by below me, like I had centuries ago, I felt very alone again and toyed with the idea of jumping back down the well. I obviously didn't know how to behave at stuff like this and would just fuck it up some more… but she looked so nice.
 
Inside her room, I saw a blue and white colored cloth on her bed right next to my baseball cap. Is that what she wants me to wear? In public? I didn't dare pick up the clean cloth in my grubby hands and since the house was empty I dropped my clothes on her floor and walked down the hall naked.
 
“Inuyasha!” Souta's voice called out from behind me. I blushed, not because I was buck naked but because my nose was so full of the scents of watermelon and people that I hadn't noticed him.
 
“What is it, kid?” I said, turning to look at him. He was also dressed in a blue and white yukata.
 
“I'm so glad you're here! Kagome's been waiting for you all day!” He laughed as he looked at me. “But you better get some clothes on. And don't forget to make your wish before the fireworks go off!”
 
“Yeah. Yeah.” I said and headed back to the bathroom. “What wish?” I turned around, registering his words a little slowly.
 
“Want me to show you where Kagome put her wishes? Bet you're one of `em.” Souta seemed to know something I didn't.
 
“What the hell are you talking about, kid?”
 
“Haven't you ever been to a Tanabata festival?” he asked as if he pitied me.
 
“No,” I lied. “They don't have them in my time. What do you mean about her wishes?”
 
“The little paper strips on the trees,” he pointed at the wall, and I assumed he was pointing outside since there were no trees in the hallway. “You put your wishes on them and if you and your girlfriend put each other down and tie it to the same tree branch, you'll be together forever!” His eyes sparkled and I realized fully why Kagome had been so pissed at me for being late and gooey.
 
“I don't do romantic stuff like that,” I scoffed, heading back down the hall.
 
“Okaaaay,” he sounded amused, obviously not falling for my guff. “So I shouldn't tell you that her wishes are near the well house?”
 
“No. You shouldn't tell me that.” I shut the door behind me.
 
The hot water from the shower felt good and so did the bath. I stayed in a little longer than I'd planned, staring at the ceiling and enjoying the fact that I didn't have to worry about… anything. No demons. No Naraku. No… oops. Kagome was waiting for me.
 
Hoisting myself up and leaving a trail of water down the hall, I seriously considered donning my firerat again, but it was truly gross and so I left it in a heap. Picking up the blue and white cloth from her bed, I lifted it up to see a simple design patterned across it which, when I squinted just so, looked like dragon scales. Then I noticed the little strip of paper float in a zig zag to the floor. That hadn't been there before; Souta must have left it for me.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
I slipped into the back of the store and thought about getting on my hands and knees to reach under the curtain to flick her ankle, but the flimsy cloth of my yukata offered little protection from such maneuvers, so I resorted to tossing rice crackers at her again. After a few minutes, she came back through the curtain and I was happy to see a smile on her face as she saw me; clearly I'd done the right thing by putting on the yukata.
 
Finally! For once you didn't fuck up! said my dick sarcastically.
 
Shut up, I thought and shrugged uncomfortably, oddly feeling more exposed in the thin cloth than if I'd been wearing nothing at all. My dick, on the other hand, was certainly enjoying the freedom, since the yukata was literally all she'd left me to wear.
 
“Can I touch you now?” I asked, stepping forward and touching her anyway. I held her head in one hand, sort of careful of her hair, and guided her lips to mine as my other hand followed the line of her obi and then dropped so I could grip the curve of her ass, pulling her into me and making my dick even happier. To its credit, it kept quiet and enjoyed the warmth of our bodies mingling in the summer cotton clothing.
 
She didn't answer my question with words, but put her arms around my neck, opening her mouth to mine, and we indulged in a deep kiss that quickly became more than that. I tried to press my knee between her thighs and encountered a wall of cloth. Even though the yukata was thin, it was tightly wrapped around her with the obi serving as prison guard. She snickered into the kiss and I felt her hand slip into the opening below my much-less-imprisoning clothing, my much thinner belt doing nothing to prevent her from parting the cloth of my robe with ease. She skimmed her fingers up my naked thigh and encountering my clearly excited cock, tracing its hardening flesh and then cradling it in her palm as it rose up between us. I kissed her harder, my body tightening around her as my excitement grew.
 
“Hello?” A voice from outside called. We both frowned and she started to draw away.
 
“I'll be right there!” she called, raising a hand to check the stick in her hair, which I hadn't had time to dislodge completely. The curve of her neck caught my eye and my dick pushed against her thigh at the sight. She smiled. “I was going to ask you to come out and help me sell the last of the watermelon, but you forgot to bring your baseball cap… and,” She pulled away to look down at the beginnings of the tent in my yukata with a huge, shit-eating grin on her face. “I don't know if you're very presentable like this.”
 
“I don't want to stay here anyway,” I said, tracing the back of my claw down her neck and underneath the edge of her neckline over her breast. “I want to get out of here. It's hot.”
 
You're hot,” she corrected, smiling more broadly, and her hand parted the cloth at my crotch so she could stroke the underside of my rapidly stiffening hard-on again.
 
“Just give 'em the watermelon and get back here.” I reluctantly moved her hand and turned her around. With a little shove, I pushed her through the curtain and loved the sound of her giggle.
 
My cock wasn't going anywhere but up and it became impossible to keep it hidden as it poked out of the robes when I stood up straight. Had she given me a robe that was too small on purpose?
 
I hope so! The air feels good!
 
Shut up…
 
I sat down on a box to wait. All I could see was a little flash of skin above her tabi socks and the colored fabric of her yukata flutter as she moved back and forth along the bar, cutting watermelon and serving it. I heard her bid someone good-bye and sneaked a peek at the edge of the curtain. No one there. I stuck my hand out of the curtain and snagged her elbow, pulling her backwards through the slit and against my chest. She had her hands raised and I grabbed one.
 
“Inuyasha!” she laughed. “I haven't cleaned up yet.”
 
“I'll do that,” I said as I snaked my tongue out to draw several of her fingers into my mouth, sucking hard and eliciting a breathy sigh. This did not help my yukata problem and my dick poked her in the butt just before I released her fingers from my lips to lick at her palm. My other arm wrapped around her waist and I slipped my hand up to cup her breast just over the obi. Gratified to feel her nipple grow hard under my touch, I breathed against her palm and ground my very excited cock against her rear. She leaned back against me and sighed. “I love it when you're sticky,” I said, licking her wrist and turning her to back up against the boxes so I could work on her other hand.
 
“I love it when I'm sticky too,” she breathed into my ear, sending goosebumps down my back, a brief but welcome relief from the stifling heat in the room. My body temperature rose rapidly again when I palmed her breast and pressed my cock up against the soft cotton fabric pulled tautly over her thigh. I broke out in a sweat on my upper lip.
 
“You're getting stickier,” I pulled her index finger into my mouth slowly, moving my tongue under her nail and down the length of her finger and back up. Her eyelids fluttered and I'm pretty sure she stifled a little moan. Inhaling, I enjoyed the slightly musky spike of her scent and moved to her pinky finger. “I'm gonna be done here in a minute and need to clean up the rest of you.” She dropped her free hand and found me poking out of the yukata again.
 
“Too bad you're not sticky,” she said playfully as she pulled on me and I didn't even try to stifle a groan.
 
“I can fix that,” I said into her palm, moving down to the inside of her forearm with my lips and tongue and pushing myself into her hand again. “Actually, no.” I straightened up and cupped her chin in my hands. “You can fix that.” The look in her eyes, sexy and hungry, turned me on and hardened me even more while I slid my hands down her neck to hold her breasts in my hands, trying fairly unsuccessfully to tweeze her nipples through the fabric. I glanced down to watch her squeeze and pull on me, absolutely no fabric in her way, and then looked back up at her impish smile and smirked, “Is this why you neglected to give me a fundoshi to wear with this stupid thing?”
 
“Maybe,” she said coyly. “Are you complaining?” She gripped me then with both hands and pulled my cock so hard I momentarily saw stars… pretty white and black ones… as all the blood rushed from my brain.
 
“Huh-uh.” I muttered. At least I think I did, I don't really remember because she kept pumping me and my knees weakened when the most wonderful sensation filled my groin and I pushed myself into her hands as fast as she could pull on me. My palms hovered over her nipples, brushing them over the fabric and helping my imagination picture them as I would soon have them, naked and soft…
 
The next thing I knew I wavered as she slipped out from under me to go back out front and talk to someone. I leaned an arm against the box, wiped my sweaty brow on my sleeve and tried to find some brain juice, just enough to get out of this frustrating situation.
 
When she came back a few minutes later I had barely recovered and had no plan, but I grabbed her anyway and quickly spun her back up against the boxes, pressing myself against her whole body. Pinned at the hips, she couldn't move and I kissed her deeply, sliding my tongue into her mouth and she did the same while running her hands up and down my back and shoulders. My hands sought her curves, following them under the thin summer fabric, but I kept running into the thicker material of the wide obi at her waist, trapping the cloth around her and hiding the sweet little dent of her waist from my fingers.
 
“This has got to go,” I whispered against her cheek and started trying to find the tie. All I knew was that it was at the back, under the big loop. Having only been this close to Kikyou who had worn hakama and Kagome who wore very little, actually untying the obi was a mystery to me. “Can I rip it?”
 
“No!” She shoved my claws away. “It took me ten minutes to get into this thing! And that was with my mother's help!”
 
“How am I gonna get to you?” I asked and bent down to nip under her ear, where I knew she was ticklish.
 
“You're not yet,” she laughed. “I still have three watermelon to sell.” Suddenly, she grabbed my shoulders and stepped us around in a circle until my back was against the boxes. “You, on the other hand, are pretty accessible.” She pushed me back with one hand and grabbed my cock as it stuck out of the robes between us; the smile on her face was amazing. “About all I can do in this thing is this,” she said as she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth so fast I had to grab the nearest box for support, nearly bringing it down on top of her.
 
“Ah…” I tried to think again and it was even harder than the rest of me. “That obi is toast,” I managed to say before giving up on speech entirely and becoming very thankful for too-small yukata. I think she laughed because I felt a vibration around the swirl of her tongue up and down my length, but then she cupped one hand under my balls to roll them in her still-slightly-sticky palm while forming a tight ring around the base of my cock with the fingers from her other hand. When she drove her mouth down and sucked back up, squeezing her lips and fingers around me at the same time while pulling all the way to the tip of my cock, I almost screamed, but a noise from outside stopped me.
 
“Gotta go!” she said and hopped up, leaving me hanging, literally, as she stepped back out through the curtains.
 
Gods, she's good at making me nuts. I searched the little room, unwilling to go through another three watermelons of this torture. When she came back, I was ready.
 
“Here.” I shoved a little piece of paper at her. “Stick this on the watermelons and let's beat it out of here, or the obi gets it.” I stuck a finger underneath the fabric at her waist, crooking my claw against the inside of the tight wrap to make my point clear. She knew I was kidding, but she gave me a sour look anyways before she squinted down at the paper.
 
“It says `free watermelon'.” Her eyes widened. “And I can read it! Inuyasha, you've been practicing your handwriting.”
 
“Just for you, kitten,” I said as I cocked an eyebrow and pushed her towards the doorway. “Now put it out there and let's go.” She smiled at me and my heart skipped a beat. “I've gotta mess up that pretty hair of yours and-“ I eyed the elaborate knot of the obi at her back, “I've gotta figure how to strip you out of this thing.”
 
While she put the knives away and cleaned her still sticky hands, I tried to wrap myself up in the bit of fabric I was wearing and the thin little belt she'd given me. I'd never seen this kind of belt and didn't know how to knot it, so I tied it like I did my hakama belt. She came back in and laughed, hiding her smile behind her hand.
 
“What's so funny?” I asked, annoyed.
 
“Give it up, Inuyasha.” She pointed at my tenting crotch. “You can't hide it.”
 
“I don't wanna hide it.” I looked down and grimaced. She was right. “I wanna use it.”
 
“How are we going to get out of here?” she giggled again.
 
“I can't jump us up into the tree wearing this thing,” I said huffily, “so you either have to stop looking so sexy or think of something else.”
 
“Here.” She grabbed a convenient box and held it out to me. “Carry this for me. Oh!” She turned to look at me again. “I forgot you don't have your hat.”
 
“Yes I do,” I grabbed it off another box and popped it on my head with a wink. “How do you think I got here in the first place wearing this thing?”
 
“You!” She took a swipe at me and I dropped the box to snag her wrist and pull her into another kiss. When I'd released her lips, she relaxed in my arms and continued, “You brat. So you could have helped me sell the watermelon after all.”
 
“No I couldn't.” I bumped my stiff dick into the tight cloth between us. “Couldn't hide this, remember?”
 
“Oh, right,” she said a little dreamily and gave me a lopsided smile.
 
“Fuck, Kagome,” I said huskily, a surge of blood in my lower regions making it clear that the time for games had come to an end. “I want you now.”
 
“Then follow me.” She kissed me on the chin and turned in my arms, careful to move her rear against me to give my dick a little thrill.
 
We walked out of the store and I shuffled along behind her, the box pressing my erection up against my stomach. Watching her slim hips rock with her small steps ahead of me gave me no relief but we managed to get across to the house without noticeable incident. The house was dark and I dropped the box in the foyer as she kicked off her shoes.
 
“You should really bend over to do that,” I said, coming up behind her and pulling her butt against my stiff cock.
 
“Bending over is hard in this thing.” She squiggled her hips against me and I pumped into her a few times.
 
“Keh. Let me help you out of it.” I leaned back and started fumbling with the stiff obi fabric.
 
“Not yet.” She stepped away, taking hold of my hands and forcing me to stop molesting the blue material at her waist. “Come on.”
 
“Where are we going?” I followed her, glancing into the living room to make sure my tent would continue unnoticed. “Wanna polish the table again? Clean the shower? Find a cat toy?”
 
“Not today,” she giggled. “The fireworks are starting soon.” I followed her upstairs and she pointed at a little rope hanging from the hallway ceiling. “Pull that down.”
 
I reached up to grab the rope and yanked, revealing a narrow set of telescoping stairs. “Wow!” I said as the stairs hit the floor, maybe a little too hard. “That's cool!”
 
“Secret passage,” she winked and slipped past me to take the little steps up into the darkness. I followed.
 
“It's musty up here,” I snorted, glancing around at all the darkness. “Not very sexy.”
 
“We're not going to the attic,” she said from the shadows up ahead and then I saw her outline against the grey night light as she opened a little door. “See? Here's the roof.”
 
Sure enough, outside the little door was a tiny landing on the back of the gently sloped roof. It was really small, just a notch that was barely big enough to sit on.
 
“Uh…” I muttered, looking around skeptically.
 
“We can go back inside in a bit,” she pleaded as she scooted aside to let me step out with her before she shut the door behind me. “I just wanted to find a place to be alone together when the fireworks went off.”
 
“Being alone in your time is tough.” I looked over the edge of the roof at the top of the heads walking down below. The slope of the roof was so gentle that if we sat down, we couldn't see them and they couldn't see us.
 
I got an idea.
 
“Here.” I maneuvered around behind her so my back was to the door and her back was to me. “Spread your legs.”
 
“What? There's no room.”
 
“Sure there is. Just do it.”
 
She parted her legs to the extent the tight wrap of cloth would let her, which wasn't very far.
 
“Ok,” I said. “Time to fix this.” I quickly untied my own belt and dropped it at our feet. Running my fingertips over the thick cotton around her waist, I couldn't find a seam or tie or anything. “This really took you ten minutes to get into?”

“Yeah, and it'll take ten minutes to get out of.” She sounded disappointed.
 
“Then we're gonna do something else.” I quickly stripped out of my yukata and laid it down on the little patch of flooring; next I grabbed two handfuls of the flowered fabric below Kagome's hips and hiked it up until her skirts bunched around the obi over her waist. “Hold onto this…there, now spread your legs.” She laughed and co-operated. I sat down on the now-padded roof and slid my legs between hers from behind so my naked body was beneath her. “These, I'm gonna slice.” A quick snip with my claws and her panties floated down her legs.
 
“That tickles,” she giggled.
 
“Good.” I put my hands around her hips and steadied her as she sank down on top of me.
 
“Ouch!” she squeaked as her knees hit the rough tiled rooftop, barely protected by the thin fabric of my yukata.
 
“Up.” I nudged her hips a little and she rose. I leaned over to nip the sweet curve of her ass as I gathered the fabric from my yukata on either side of our legs. “Down.” I instructed, guiding her with my hands on her thighs and she cautiously lowered herself back onto the roof. “Wait,” I said as she started to settle onto my lap. “Gotta get you good and sticky, remember? Hold on to that skirt.”
 
I inhaled her salty-sweet scent and enjoyed the anticipation of her open legs, just inches above my straining cock. Reaching around to grab the neckline of her yukata, I tugged it loose enough from the tight obi to inch it down over her shoulders, exposing her breasts to the night air and pinning her arms to her sides. She moaned softly as I played one hand over her breast and skimmed the other up her inner thigh, running my knuckle along her juicy wet skin and slipping it inside to find her little nub of flesh. I leaned my forehead between her shoulder blades and looked down at my not-as-happy-dick. Patience, I thought.
 
Just then the first firework boomed and a chorus of oooo's and ahhhh's rose up from unseen crowd below us. As she threw her head back, moaning, I looked up past her profile to the stars beyond and kept playing with her as the explosions lit up the sky over our heads. After a few more minutes, her hand come up to her breast, covering mine as her hips began rocking over my knuckle and her juices seeped down between my fingers. I sensed the urgency of her hip motions and heard her little noises and rapid breathing mingle into the continued explosions above us.
 
Suddenly, I had to have her. With one hand on her hip and another to hold my dick at the right angle, I urged her down and she scooted her knees out a little to slide herself over me.
 
I lost track of all the stars and flashes of light in front of and behind my eyes as her weight and wetness settled down around my cock, trapping me and bending me out to push deeply up into her. I think I stopped breathing and then started again as she rose slowly up and down over me. I couldn't move except to hold her breasts as she rode me; she could only move a few inches so we would stay together. My hips wanted to respond but had no where to go so I just held still and let her move over me as huge starbursts of red, green and blue exploded against the unmoving stars in the sky.
 
She let go of the fabric around her waist, letting it fall down around us as she slipped a hand down between her legs to play with herself. Among the loud bangs above us and excited and happy noises below us, she moaned loudly and soon I joined the chorus; her noises becoming little huffy whimpers to punctuate the increasingly frenetic movements of her hips over me and mine becoming more elongated and drawn out to take the place of the long, hard thrusts my hips wanted to make.
 
As the tempo of the fireworks built to a crescendo, accompanying the huge bursts of light and color over our heads, I started to whine and shiver, the skin on my cock becoming so sensitive that I just knew if I could get a few hard slams into her under my own power, I'd go off higher than the rockets in the sky. Just then, she dug her fingernails into my hand over her breast and jerked quickly over me, emitting a high pitched scream into the loud crashes of sound all around us, and then she stiffened. I let go of her with one hand and used it to brace myself on the roof, slamming my hips up into her until her knees came off the rooftop and then we crashed back down. Even though some part of this was uncomfortable for both of us, neither of us seemed to notice much as she screamed happily and I repeated my thrusts into her again and again, holding her by the ribs so she didn't pitch forward as I penetrated her for the fourth time before that tight tingly bundle of nerves at the tip of my cock sent electricity shooting down to my balls and I exploded into her, my cock pulsing as I emptied myself into her and felt the warm liquid coat itself between us in that dark hot place where we came together.
 
Utter silence surrounded us as she let her weight relax down on my legs and I pulled her to my chest, still deep inside her. The stick in her hair tweaked my nose so I pulled it out and shoved it into the front of her obi as her hair slid down my neck and over my shoulder. My dick pulsed happily into her again and she sighed softly. We looked up at the smoke that hung in the sky over the city lights, barely visible through the trees around the Shrine. Murmured conversations from the people below floated up around us, echoing our own contentment as everyone began to leave the grounds and go home for the night.
 
“I think I saw stars,” she said, her hand finding mine again as I held her breast, enjoying the warmth and weight of it in my palm. I petted the top of her thigh with my other hand, trailing my fingers all the way up to stroke her silky hair just above where we were joined and then smoothed back down the arc of her bare leg.
 
“I definitely saw stars,” I mumbled into the hair at her neck, nibbling until I hit a ticklish spot and enjoying the little tension that ran through her body as she tried to get away from my roving lips. “And a few other things.”
 
“I'm sorry you missed the festival, Inuyasha.” I heard true disappointment in her voice and it touched me. She had wanted me to be there with her, wanted to include me in the festivities and fun.
 
“I did go to the festival,” I said quietly into her ear, rubbing my chin up and down the softness of her hair. “And I got my wish, too.”
 
“You made a wish?” She sounded surprised.
 
“Yeah.” I couldn't think of much but the truth to say. She was quiet and let her head fall back on my shoulder. I smelled a hint of a tear and turned my head down to capture her lips in an awkward but loving kiss.
 
“Me too,” she said when I pulled away and bobbed her nose with mine.
 
X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
 
The next morning, we headed out to the well house early. I'd promised her mother we'd be back to help clean up the mess from the festival after delivering some supplies to Kaede. Walking to the well hand-in-hand, we were both silent, thinking our own thoughts. Her fingers left mine and she ran towards the trees whose branches hung low with little bits of paper - the wishes made by the Shrine visitors the night before.
 
“Oh no!” She cried, reaching up to grab at a little paper there. I ducked quickly into the well house and listened. “Someone tied their wish over mine!”
 
Bastard! I laughed to myself.
 
I imagined her taking it down. She was quiet for a moment.
 
“Inuyasha!” I heard her squeal in delight just as she ran through the door to the well and I caught her in my arms, crushing her against me as I swung her legs over my arm and leapt into the sparkling light of time. The magical light caught our hair in its silent wind, floating it around us as I looked down to see her holding two little scraps of paper in her hand.
 
Two overlapping wishes.
 
Hers and mine.
 
She looked at me, her face glowing with happiness and I thought that maybe this romance thing had something going for it after all. Maybe… just maybe this fluffy feeling in my heart was something I could get used to…
 
But then my dick piped up.
 
Nah… Let's try Kaede's roof tonight!
 
So much for romance.
 
 
 
The end.