InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Some Thing's Are Better Forgotten ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I was just reading over chapter 5 and I found out that I made a few mistakes, one, I made Sesshomaru have two arms [big mistake, oh my!]; I changed that and updated the rest of the chapter. Now it's not as bad as it was before. You might want to read over it, you don't have to though. This is what happens when you don't edit it after writing. Grr…
 
Some Things Are Better Forgotten
 
Chapter 6
 
Last Time On Some Things Are Better Forgotten
 
Inuyasha let go of her. And she wiped her tears from her face. But again she started crying.
 
“Why?” Tazuni whispered.
 
“Tazuni, try to relax.” Kagome said, “You're shaking.”
 
She nodded.
 
 
The water was done being boiled, and the herbs done being crashed.
 
“Mix the herbs and water until the herbs absorbs all the water. It'll take a few minutes.” Tazuni instructed Sango.
 
Tazuni was sitting, and her back straight; Kagome had just finished cleaning her back wound.
 
“We don't have a few minutes! The poison has already had enough time to travel through your blood stream!”
 
“What? Don't think a little poison can kill me! I am a dog demon after all! You need a lot more poison to kill a dog demon.” Tazuni smiled.
 
“Then why are we mixing these herbs for nothing?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“My wound can get infected. That's what the herbs are for. They are the best for any kind of poisons.”
 
Inuyasha sighed.
 
“Shouldn't Sesshomaru know that too?” Kagome asked.
 
“He should. Maybe he forgot? Hum…” Tazuni went silent; she had a thoughtful look on her face.
 
“Are you sure he wants you dead, Tazuni?” Shippo asked.
 
“Yes, I'm pretty sure.” She looked into the trees.
 
“You don't look so sure.” Miroku told her.
 
“Maybe I'm not.”
 
“The herbs are done.” Sango handed the bowl of herbs to Kagome.
 
“Can you lay down? Please.” Kagome asked Tazuni.
 
“Sure.”
 
Kagome took a handful, and smeared it over Tazuni's wound.
 
Tazuni hissed and clenched her jaw.
 
“Does it sting?” Kagome asked her.
 
Tazuni nodded
 
“Sorry.”
 
She nodded again, and closed her eyes. A memory coming to mind.
 
 
They were in the gardens at the back of the castle, playing tag with some of the other children. Sesshomaru's parents were holding a party for the other demon rulers.
 
Sesshomaru was sitting behind a bush, not wanting to play with the other children.
 
“Sesshie!”
 
Sesshomaru stood up, startled. And was met with a smiling Tazuni coming right for him at a fast speed. She jumped over the bush and tackled him to the ground. They landed with Tazuni on top of Sesshomaru's back, his face in the dirt.
 
Sesshomaru pulled his head up “What the hell!” he muttered. He stood up, causing Tazuni to sled off his back. He turned to Tazuni and pointed at her. “What the hell are you trying to do?! Tackle me to death?!”
 
She cocked her head to the side and smiled stupidly at him. “Yup!”
 
“I'm going to strangle you!” Sesshomaru reached for her.
 
“No your not!” Tazuni started running away from him.
 
“Get back here, you idiot!” Sesshomaru ran after her.
 
“You think you can catch me?! Nope, don't think so! Remember I'm faster then you!” Tazuni moved her legs faster.
 
He snorted, “You?! Faster then me?! Ha, never!” Sesshomaru was right behind her.
 
Tazuni moved to the right just in time to miss a thorn bush that was right in front of her.
 
Sesshomaru, having been right behind her, didn't have enough time to avoid it, collided with the bush. He gave a little scream.
 
Tazuni, hearing Sesshomaru, sledded to a halt and looked behind her. “Maybe I should have warned him there was a thorn bush?” She scratched her head, and walked over to Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru was just getting out when Tazuni got to him. He had thorns stuck in his hair and clothes, and some scratches on his face and hands, but nothing to deep. He glared at Tazuni. “You should have told me there was a thorn bush!”
 
Tazuni giggled. “I was just thinking that.” Her giggle turned into a laugh.
 
Sesshomaru glared harder, “Why you…”
 
“What have you two been up too?” Said a soft voice from behind Tazuni.
 
Tazuni stopped laughing and looked behind her. There standing was Sesshomaru's mother, Lady Mizuki. She was dressed in a beautiful purple, pink, and white kimono, her silver hair was done in a long braid, and had it hanging over her shoulder.
 
“I had nothing to do with it!” Tazuni quickly said, shaking her head side to side.
 
Sesshomaru snorted, he was picking the thorns out of his clothing. “I was chasing after her and I almost had her, but she moved out of the way and I bumped into the thorn bush. It's her fault!”
 
“He was going to strangle me! What do you expect me to do? Let him?!” she shuck her head slowly.
 
Lady Mizuki sighed.
 
“She started it!” Sesshomaru pointed at Tazuni.
 
“No way!”
 
Sesshomaru nodded his head, “Yeah!”
 
“No!” Tazuni crossed her arms over her chest.
 
Sesshomaru moved in front of Tazuni, their noses touching, “Yeah, now give up, you started it!”
 
Tazuni narrowed her eyes and put her forehead into his and pushed, “No, way!”
 
He pushed back. “Stubborn, idiot!”
 
“Oh, you want to start with the names, Fluff boy?!”
 
He growled. “Wenc…”
 
“OK, stop it you two, or do you want to bring your father's into this?” Lady Mizuki asked them.
 
They emedeitly stopped, and faced her.
 
“Good, I didn't think so!” She giggled. “Sesshomaru you should be more careful.” She kneeled down in front of him and started to take the thorns out of his hair. Once she got them all out, she took out the leather tie holding his hair in place and reached inside her kimono and pulled out a small brush, and started brushing out the tangles in his hair.
 
When she was done brushing his hair, she redid his topknot.
 
She stood up, and smiled down at them both, “Go wash your face, and try not to get dirty, remember we have guests, and please play with some of the other children. As for you Tazuni, don't surprise and jump on Sesshomaru, you'll just get him mad.”
 
Tazuni blinked, “You saw me?”
 
“Yes, I did.” She panted Tazuni's head.
 
“Oh.” Tazuni looked towards Sesshomaru, who stuck his tong out at her.
 
Lady Mizuki looked down at Sesshomaru, “Do you want that thing to get cut off?”
 
“No.” Sesshomaru covered his mouth.
 
She smiled at him.
 
“Now go on.” Sesshomaru started to walk to the castle to wash his face. “Tazuni go with him if you want.”
 
“Ok!” She ran after him. “Sesshie, wait for me!”
 
“No way, and don't call me that!” Sesshomaru looked over his shoulder and glared at her.
 
“Stop glaring at me, that's all you do, and I can call you anything I want, dog breath!” She stuck her tong out at him.
 
“You're getting on my nerves.”
 
“That's my job!” She was now walking right beside him.
 
Sesshomaru sighed.
 
They where at the front doors of the castle, and they walked in. They walked up the stairs that were on their right, and they headed for Sesshomaru's room.
 
“You know my birthday's in less then a week?!” Tazuni asked Sesshomaru.
 
“Yeah, I know. That's all you've been talking about today; you don't have to remind my every hour!” they reached Sesshomaru's room.
 
“But it's every important to me, I'm turning 60!” Tazuni poked Sesshomaru in the arm, “Aren't you happy for me?” Sesshomaru opened his door, and Tazuni walked in.
 
“What's the big deal? I'm turning 62 in a few mouths, its no big deal!” he poked her back.
 
“Well, for me it's a big deal!” She poked him harder.
 
“Stop poking me!” Sesshomaru pushed her onto his bed. “Stay there, while I get cleaned up.”
 
“Come on, I'm hungry!”
“Just sit still!” Sesshomaru glared at her.
 
Tazuni crossed her arms, “Again with the glaring!”
 
Sesshomaru snorted.
 
 
What had caused that memory to surface? She didn't know.
 
“What are you thinking about?” Kagome asked her, she was done cleaning her wounds.
 
“Just thinking about an old memory.”
 
“What's it about?”
 
“It's a memory from when I was a child, I had tackled Sesshomaru to the ground, and he ended up chasing me afterwards, and I got him to run into a thorn bush. It was a couple of days before my 60thbirthday.” Tazuni smiled.
 
“You said you're over 900 right?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“That's a very old memory.” Kagome giggled.
 
“Yes it is.” Tazuni giggled with her.
 
“Are you guys done yet? We have to look for the jewel shards!” Inuyasha was standing over them, with his arms over his chest.
 
“Yes, we are.” Tazuni stood up and fixed her shirt. “We'll only get a couple of hours, before we have to stop for the night.”
 
“And we'll just have to make up for the time we had lost, now won't we?” Inuyasha was getting annoyed.
 
“OK, OK, let me get my stuff in my bag.” Kagome told him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N What a happy memory! Don't you think? Hope you liked it. Review if you wanna!