InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Soul Mates Forever ❯ Shopping Spree ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~Chapter 4: The Shopping Spree(oooooo the plot thickens)~*~

"I'm soo ready to go shopping" Kagome shrieked

"Of course we all are right??" Sango and Rin yelled.

"Yea yea we're ready enough………" Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha said together again…… `There we go again………' Sango and Miroku thought again.

"Good!!" Kagome squealed.

~*~Later @ The Mall(4 shopping)~*~

About 5 hours of shopping they finally met up at Le Chateau.

"OoOoOoO that dress is to die for!!!" Sango managed to say before buying it in her size. All afternoon she had only really fall in love with that one red and black dress(my favorite colors)while the redness sparkled helplessly.(A.N. my dream dress 4 sure) "Sango, Rin you have to come see this dress I wanna buy!!!!" Kagome practically screamed but kept herself from doing so. They all glared at the perfect outfit (in their minds*crazy minds*)A really pretty red tight shirt, deep blue skirt or jeans your choice(or both). "Yo look at the price………" Rin said followed by everyone moaning at each other for more money…The price tag read-$40.00 if you don't like our prices than go fuck yourself.

"Inu Yasha dear do you have any money left?" Kagome said giving him sad puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry honey, I spent it all on food." Inu Yasha said.

"WTF?!?!?!? You spent $1000 on food?!?!?!" Kagome shrieked.

"Yup sorry." Inu Yasha answered with the same puppy dog eyes except you could almost see the puppy in them.(A.N. he's only full human by the Shikon Jewel *before he was a half demon*)

"Houshi-sama dear have you any left?" Sango said smiling devilishly.

"Oh my Sango dear I have but only $35.00. 5 dollars to short." Miroku said sending back the same devilish smile.

"Aww shit I don't have 5 bucks" Sango said with tear filled eyes.

"Fluffy do you have any money left??" Rin asked with a smile in her eyes(freakish).

"No sorry Rin I'll make it up to you though." Fluffy(A.K.A. Sesshomaru)

"Oh My GOD how did u get a guy like that perfect?!?!?!" Kagome and Sango yelled.

"Oh I just have good pix I thought Inu Yasha was supposed to be like him because he is his half-brother?" Rin said.

"He's anything but that kind. Humph no fair." Kagome said

"Well I wont even go to Miroku but I still love him" Sango said.

"Yea she still loves me because I love her 2" Miroku said