InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spazztic Butt Chickens! ❯ The Messed Up Chapter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

FINGER LICKIN GOOD

"No, anyone but KIKYO!!!!"

Naraku kneels and starts praying to the all mighty and powerful Lord Jaken.

"MHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

"We heard you the first time moron."

A growl can be heard coming from somewhere in the bac-

And she let everyone go get the shards cause they didn't like her and they eventually killed-

"KIKYO!!!! That's what I was saying...>> <<"

"I'd never kill her."

"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTIIIITTTIIITTTTTT!"Kag ome giggled.

Shippo at that point starts singing, "Mr. Stabby, do do do dooo. Do do do do do do do." (I don't own the song but if u do let me kno.)

CLUCK!!!!!!

-GASP!-

"GET MY CHICKENS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"!"

Kikyo walks out and starts following them, Inu slowly follows trying to look sneaky.

Kagome almost goes home but I…uh persuade her to come along.

Oh Miroku and Naraku are having trouble putting on Naraku's new age tight fit pants.

-.-`

"Hold still, I just gotta get my hand down there."

"But it feels so good I can't help how my body reacts."

"FINE! Then I'm leaving you!!!!"

"NO! Miroku come back!!! Hmmm. What's this? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

^-^

"Its Jaken's dance! Jaken's dance! When everyone but Jaken watches him!!!!"

"Rin is bored Sir Jaken."

Jaken looks at her and then scurries away to be alone.

T.T

"Its just that no one appreciates my company any more. What should I do Doctor Phil? Jaken."

"Well folks we brought Jaken here today to show him a few of the people that do care about him, and here he is! JAKEN!!!"