InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spazztic Butt Chickens! ❯ Here Come the Pirranha's! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi de doody loyal fans….I GOT A NEW CHICKEN!!!!!! MHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Only a non chicken-y person would wish to own these things.

>:D

"I, the teacher, see we have some visitors. Class, welcome Mr. Dr. Phil and the wolf guy."

"My name's-"

"Uh-huh, that's lovely. Now on to important matters."

Spazz Chicken with Inu group, small 6-th grader and Kikyo run through wall and out classroom door. They are closely followed by strange short blue person. Kouga stares at Inuyasha and drools. Some nerd points at Spazz Chicken and screams, "GOD!"

"Well since the whore had an unexpected run in with a bus that smashed her internal organs, we'll do a different lesson. I, the teacher, will be talking about the history of honey buckets," evil music plays and fiery background appears behind teacher, "Does everyone know what a honey bucket is?"

A full out nerd, sitting in front of brown/green classroom raises hand and lets out squeaky and long fart. Who was the same nerd who screamed out god…

"What is it Lil' Inuyaga?"

"I don't know what a honey bucket is. And my name's-"

"Whatever, I'll explain. With this television show."

O-O

A bran flake sat chewing on its old ukulele.

~ SUDDENLY THE INU PARTY CREW BURSTS INTO THE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM, onwards chickens!!!

"We've come to....... FLUSH YOU, EVIL BRAN FLAKE!!!!!!!!!!"

~ * Suddenly YODA and the rest of those

"Star Wars" Pervs burst in, Yoda is holding hands with what appears to be a girl but is really a gay crossdresser dressed in a pink ballerina outfit with matching yoga mats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEN SPAZZ CHICKEN RUNS IN HOLDING WHAT APPEARS TO BE SMALL DORKY LOOKING SIXTH GRADER."EAT THEM ALL TWINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was too bad when the bran flake took out his ray gun and killed Yoda and all of his "Friends"

BUT LUCKILY-The sixth graders dorky shield of gayness protected SpazzChicken and a few people of the gang.

Sadly, Yoda would say good bye to his lover.

*SpazzChicken's SISTER TRIES TO SAVE THE SIXTH GRADER WITH HER MIND POWERS* BUT FAILS!!!!!!!

And he dies a slow and painful death where the chickens peck at his organs.

-JUST THEN! - An evil looking worm in a Honey-bucket is being carried into the room by 10 of his favorite love slaves!!!!!

I WILL KILL YOU ALL AND MASH YOU INTO PUDDING!!!!!!!!!

Small and insignificant love slave falls down and is trampled. As it is being trampled it plots its revenge against "chicken man"........... The love slave gasps for breath but instead gets the full blow of the evil worm's fart...

Which comes out long and squeaky. Because of the worm trying not to let out some extra...waste.

Scene fades out and man with butt chin appears on the TV.

"Do YOU have trouble keeping in YOUR uh-ohs? Then YOU need Mouihsdecvt's Special Brand Anal Rocks! The Mouihsdecvt family has been using this brand of anal rocks since their great grand pappy first invented them in Britain. Now they're available for people with enough money to buy them! Are YOU stupid enough to buy them?"

Super fast voice at end of commercials says, "Anal rocks may cause infections, diarrhea, leaks, memory loss, death, split personality and insane-ness."

"TUNE-IN NEXT TIME FOR ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF THE HISTORY OF HONEY BUCKETS! YOU BETTER WATCH OR THE PIRANHA COME GETCHA YA. HA HA HA HA HA-" The piranha explodes in fiery explosion.

>.<

"I expect that everyone now knows what Honey Buckets are," teacher takes out wooden paddle.

Lil' Inuyaga-

"My name is-"

raises his hand while letting out another fart, this time letting out a lil' too much.

"EWWWWWW!!!" Is what all the girls scream, deafening a certain man-whore in the classroom.

"Teacher, I can't hear!"

Teacher rolls eyes, "Freaky Ferret, please dispose of this thing. I, the teacher, will not expose my students to the ways of a girl pretending to be a girl even though she is really a man-whore."

Person scampers in and magically chops off man-whore's head.

"All done teacher!"

Freaky Ferret holds up man whore's head, smiling and laughing her evil laugh.

"Take that man-whore, whose name is Yvonne Sanders!"

The head begins to mutate into…

"Super Dead Head!" screams small Japanese person with high pitched squeaky voice.

And slowly the flesh rots away from the bones and the flesh piles up on the teacher's desk.

"How many times have I, the teacher, told you to keep piles of rotten flesh away from my desk? Sometimes I wonder if you, Freaky Ferret, have any sense like I, the teacher, do. Gargerdungerwing."

Person stands there, silent. Then screams curses and swears at Texan teacher.

"Pssh. That's a load o' crap. You, Freaky Ferret cannot swear like I can."

Freaky Ferret raises eyebrows.

Teacher blushes, "Opps, I, the teacher, forgot to say that didn't I, the teacher?"

Children all bob heads, "Yes teacher."

Mechanical hamster jumps through window and shoots everyone with built in machine gun.

^-^

"So alls well that ends well. Now onto the classroom homicide. Authorities concluded that the teacher took out a machine gun from under her dress and shot everyone. Freaky Ferret, the only…uh…thing that survived says that this is exactly what happened and that after the teacher had killed every student Freaky Ferret, quote on quote, killed that motherf*****. And parents will have a memorial service tomorrow, except for a child named… (Reporter squints eyes at words) Lick Me Yasha. Diane?"

"Well, Tom that was a Freaky Ferret."

"Yes, yes it was. Ah-mee?"

"Uhh, yeah."

(Tom clears throat)

"Uhh, Diane."

"Uhh, yeah is right. Guy with curly hair?"

"Ohh, look at me! I'm Ah-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Kid with upside down face comes in and starts screaming at Tom.

"And that concludes our report. Kent?"

"Kent's out right now. But I'm filling in! Ron Burgundy!"

Party music plays and camera man starts dancing, leaving the camera un- guarded.

Jaken, wearing all black, sneaks in and runs away with camera, and party music cd.

News crew don't notice and start dancing dirty to music coming from tiny TV of the other news place.

"Which it turns out to be screaming."

?

"Sorry for being so late. I'm the narrator."

"I didn't order a narrator."

"She's onto us boys! Pull!"

Ten Meatwads pull the Danger Cart into the night-er…day

;l>

"No, don't stop! Don't Stop!"

Creaky springs were bounced upon as…

"Daddy, where are you going? I thought you said this was our play day."

Woman hurries around, "Sorry, baby. But I've got work today. I can't just bounce you on the bed all day."

Little boy starts having tantrum.

"Breakfast's ready!"

"There you are! Kikyo I need you to watch that kid of yours. I mean you brought him home. Where'd ya get him anyways?"

Kikyo shifts eyes nervously.

"Uhh, internet."

Woman stops hurrying.

"You're not cheating on me again are you?"

Kikyo shifts eyes nervously.

"Uhh, internet."

Woman stops crying.

"Ok. But just in case I'm going to set this homing device in your belly button."

Kikyo shifts eyes nervously.

"Uhh, internet."

Woman stops ignoring child.

"Where'd that kid go?"

Kikyo shifts eyes nervously.

"Uhh, internet."

Woman puts cloth soaked in Pepto Bismol up to Kikyo's ears.

"You're just going nighty night for a little, okay. Don't make a sound now, you're just going to see your favorite person okay?"

Carl appears.

"Girl on girl. This is friggin' awesome!"

Woman dies of shock. Kikyo rubs cloth over her ears over and over again.

"Oh, yeah."

"Hey, can you…uh rub that lower?"

Kikyo stares at Carl, "I don't like stiff men. Humph."

Sticks up nose.

Danger Cart with ten Meatwads rolls in and out of the scene.

Frylock floats by shooting at mooninitites that are running and shooting their special guns at the same time.

"You'll never catch us, Fry Man."

"Yeah, dipshit!"

Then Bender walks through drinking his beer and smoking a cigar.

And Dr. Quinn and Debbie run through in their orange jump suits being followed by the bizarro's.

Soon everyone has appeared at least once in the little bedroom.

~_~

"This has been an exciting day for SpazzChicken, Brock and Misty. They found out that there are many characters in the world and found out that disrupting an ancient mummy's burial ground is anything but fun. So our heroes travel on, on a quest to be the ultimate Pokemon masters. What adventures will our heroes go on next? Find out soon!"

"Damn it! Where did that frickin' narrator go? He was supposed to narrate our love scene."

Shesshoumaru stands by all nice and calm, "Calm down Lupin. We'll add the narrator after."

He smiles in that way that makes girls go all crazy for him. Except this time it's for a man…

^-^