InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spazztic Butt Chickens! ❯ Talking With Kouga ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Twinkie will soon be appearing in this fic…as soon as I can force him to read my crud.^-^

>.<

"Children, glad you could all make it to school today. Especially after this mornings heavy port-o-potty shower." Says teacher with overly hairy armpits and Texan accent. "Today we will be observing, and then dissecting a whore!!! Does everyone want to meet our mystery guest?"

Children all nod heads…

"Here she is…Carli Hanson!!!!!!!"

^-^

Inu and group are casually walking through a peaceful field of daises and a gurgling stream dancing beside them…

"INU AND GROUP???!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LOVELY MEADOW FROM WHICH TWINKIES WERE MADE?"

Group looks scared and confused…and a certain perv looks like he's enjoying himself…

"Shippo, get your hand out of your pants and pay attention!" Spazz Chicken looks in a full circle before focusing on a very wilted poppy.

"You need to first find and retrieve a water demon by the name of Peril to me, then… PROTECT ME FROM KIKYO!!!!" >.> <.<

Suddenly Shippo jumps onto Kilala and begins to make perverted gestures.

Everyone looks like this- O_O

"URG!!GO!!"

Everyone continues to stare, so I decide its time for a punishment…

"NOOOO….ugh…."

~.~

"HELLO! This is the new news broadcast where we let our loyal viewers lend the ideas and we let strange people answer them!!!! Since we have nothing at the moment we will be asking if Kouga has any regrets about marrying Naraku. Kouga?"

Camera swivels to face Kouga who is wearing light purple spandex, loose `I LOVE NARAKU' t-shirt, solid gold ring with Shikon jewel on it and bright green platform shoes.

"The only regret I have is that I never got to explain to Kagome how we'd drifted apart. The poor girl probably hasn't left her room since she found out. But it was all good timing."

The interviewer tries to look like he's partially interested.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I soon realized that I was coming to not take Kagome away but to be near Inuyasha. I started to get worried when I couldn't keep my eyes off his beautiful body. Just thinking about those muscles makes me want to-"

-Just Then!-

Dr. Phil bursts in and grabs the interviewer by the hair.

"You stole my guest, you filthy *beep*!!!"

And as Dr. Phil and the interviewer kill each other Kouga sits by and plans for his future children.

`I'll name my girls Kagome, Kagume, Kegaome, Katgom and Kogame. And I'll name my boys-`

-Dr. Phil is thrown onto Kouga-

"I'm sorry but I'm happily married."

"Are you Kouga? Have you forgotten about our love ins? Remember…" Dr. Phil is practically sobbing like my sister…-_-#

Kouga shakes his head and replies, "Let's go watch the whore get slaughtered. That'll make you feel better."

^_~

The Inu gang has just returned from bringing back my other employee, Peril the water imp.

"Why didn't you get here earlier?! Kikyo has come by here at least three times because she thought she could feel my energy. Luckily she started following a monkey awhile ago."

-But Then-

A tiny white monkey came running from behind a magical mushroom…

"Oh no, Kikyo's coming!!! Hide me!"

Kikyo rolls into the forest and after realizing that everyone is staring at her she grabs onto a vine and tries to get up.

And then she falls cause that's the way it is…

As Kikyo prepares to launch herself at Spazz Chicken, TWINKIE appears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>-<

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS TWINKIE? WHO'S PERIL AND WHAT DO I WANT WITH HER? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHICKENS AND JAKEN??????????

REVIEW IF YOU WANT REAL ANSWERS TO YOUR INU QUESTIONS…I'LL ANSWER QUESTIONS OTHER AUTHORS ARE AFRAID TO TOUCH.

AVEN THOSE CONCERNING INU'S LOVE LIFE…^-^ NOTHINGS TOO DIRTY FOR ME TO ANSWER…