InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spazztic Butt Chickens! ❯ Time for TV!!!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SPAZZ CHICKEN WILL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!! happiness goes to my best friends: PSYCHO CHICKEN AND FRIED CHICKEN…. and my chickens' father: TWINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anybody go to TMMS out there??? cause his real name is Kameron Jacobs…(make fun of him!!!! He did it with a chicken)

O.o

-BOOOOOOOOOOOM-

Explosion involving the inner contents of a honey bucket and remains of fluffy fans splatters everyone…

Including the still traumatized inu gang… so while they drink their fill of honey bucket contents… I'll be broadcasting the new mafia homosexual marriage club internet site…

~.o (my eye…)

"AND…NOW…FOR…THE…NEW…AND…GA Y…SITE…FOR…THOSE…WHO…ARE…IN…THE&# 8230;MAFIA…AND…GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" man in giant toilet stall announces!!!!

-a picture of Naraku and Kouga appears on screen. Kouga is wearing hot pink wedding dress with slit all the way up…and Naraku is wearing bright bright yellow short shorts and lime green t shirt with slightly stained waist coat.-

-camera switches to pile of blubber that seems to be a reporter… with heavy Swedish accent. Sex unknown…probably never had any either.-

"These two young-ish lovers were wed yesterday in the wonderful land of the gay…CANADA!!!! They solidified their love by making this new and interesting site for those who are in the mafia, gay, and married. The two want to make sure that everyone first contacts their founder, just so we can make sure they're gay-gay…so please email CluckyChickensRock@hotmail.com ,hehehe…"

-view comes back to man in overly large toilet stall-

"And stay tuned for our exclusive interview with the man who dumped Naraku, and now wants him back. The heart wrenching story from the perv himself, Miroku. Also we uncover a chicken porno site in our very city. STAY TUNED!!!!!!"

-man begins foaming at mouth-

-.-#

"well, that takes care of the fluffy fans…now all we have to do is get rid of the…uh…the… what was I saying?"

-Inu comes in dressed in white lab coat and dramatic music plays-

"It seems she has…-music gets even MORE dramatic-…Amnesia."

-Kagome walks in tight white short nurse dress…-

"Oh no!"

-Kagome gives Inu large dose of liquid sugar…-

Inu's eyes get very large and he looks like he's about to jump into action when…

-Kikyo runs in with machine gun-

"I'm sooo over you Inuyasha, like I'm going to have to kill you though…-Elmo song plays-…but first...have you seen my love bunny, Spazz Chicken?"

-Giant hole appears in the wall and dead Fluffy walks in…-

"Why not be with me my lovely-hey, you're not Kenshin."

O.O

-Suddenly a swarm of sex obsessed fluffy fans appear…-

"SESSHY!!!!!"

"-"

Hmmm…doin' it with a dead guy, anybody wonder where I get this stuff???