InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spazztic Butt Chickens! ❯ YOU BETTER READ THIS! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

So…anyone else traumatized out there?????

>D

"When you suck you blow, but when you blow you never suck."

20 million Inuyasha fans nod.

-Just then…-

"AAHH!! An angry swarm of Inu/Kag fans, RUN!!!!!!!!"

-Somewhere else.-

"Yesssssses. Run, run away into my evil perverted trap. MHA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

>O

"I ORDER you people to go get that CHICKEN!!!!!!! Who knows what that evil Kikyo will do to…it."

"Feh."

"Si-"

-Just then-

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOoooOOOO!!!"

Everyone looks at Shippo, O.O

"She's really creepy… and… "

-Shippo jumps out window from pressure of trying to be cute-

Sango finally does something and says… "I think we should go to sleep."

^-^'

"But Master…"

"Hell no. I never liked you or wanted to do the same perverted things you want to do to me to you."

The person puts on tight hot pink cat suit and starts to perform ancient perverted dance.

-Drool starts pouring from the masters open mouth…-

@_@

-someone's dream-

It's a wonderful day on the beach.

Person is in Inuyasha's body.

Inuyasha's body has on tight shorts that look almost baggy, somehow…

So the person walks down to the water and since the clams are talking that day the person listens to what they appear to be saying. The person then sees Kagome and wanting to put Kagome and Inu together starts trying to dance like the clams, which now look like babybel cheese. The person then tries to make Shippo and Miroku to dance like clams so they all seem really cute, but they refuse. Then while talking to Shippo about dancing the person possessing Inu is worried about their butt crack showing because it looks like it is.

-The person wakes up panting and looking around.-

"Damn, I gotta stop eating mom's pancakes."

O_O

"I have…fans?"

SpazzChicken looks spazzy.

"Yes, yes you do."

"How many?"

"AHEM!"

Jaken blushes and turns strange shade of green.

"I'm sorry L-"

"DIE!!!"

Enraged Jaken fan charges Fluffy and stabs him numerous times.

Fluffy gets up and starts walking to the person,

"HA! You think…that…cou…"

Fluffy falls from blood loss, while I'm busy tying the last of the Fluffy fans up to a very large honey bucket that is filled with lit fire works.

"That should hold `em."

Suddenly Kikyo appears from odd and gay looking mist holding…

"NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU B****!!!!! I'LL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kikyo suddenly breaks down and starts crying, "I only wanted you to love me, SPAZZCHICKEN!!!!!!!"

O.O

"Uhhh…I'm leaving now."

Inu starts rolling around on the ground and acting like a turd.

Kagome's face looks somewhat like this :D

Sango and Miroku keep on making out on the mysterious white laundry machine.

Shippo is taking photos of all of them to sell on the mafia homosexual marriage club.

And Jaken goes to comfort his lover, the kidnapped chicken named…

Take that you FLUFFY FANS!!!!!!!!! MHA HA HA HA HA HA!