InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Spin The Bottle ❯ Spin The Bottle ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Spin The Bottle.
 
I don't own the Inuyasha characters. As much as I dream that I could. But thanks to the great Rumiko Takahashi for giving us such perfect characters to terrorise.
Happy readings and please review.
Bloodthirstynekoyokiagirlxd
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A quick tip for you all to help understand the jest of this fanfic… ALL the characters are around the same age (Rin and Shippo being only slightly younger) and they all live in the Modern Era of Japan. Hope this helps.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
“What are you doing Kagome?” Inuyasha asked her as she stood and left the roo, returning almost instantly with an empty bottle.
“Well,” she starts as she sits with her friends again, looking around the circle, “I thought that since you were all here and it is my birthday… that we would play `spin the bottle'.”
Mixed reactions came from around the room. Rin and Eri blushed as they looked around the group. Kagura, Kouga and Hojo just shrugged. Sesshomaru sorta smirked. Miroku nodded eagerly (as we all know Miroku would). Inuyasha stared with his mouth wide. And Shippo, Sango and Ayame shook their heads vigorously.
“Outnumbered,” Kagome said with a smirk, setting the bottle into the middle of the circle, “now the rule is that you either kiss the person, fully on the mouth, or you have to take off a piece of clothing. Everyone got it?”
Everyone nods as Kagome spins, watching it do round and round until it landed on Inuyasha. He blushes as she crawled over to him, kneeling in front of him and grabbing his cheeks. She kisses him for a little before leaning back and looking at his slightly flushed face. Smiling to herself, she moved back to her spot and sat, staring at the floor. Only Rin, to her left, and Shippo, her right, could see the blush that was burning her cheeks.
Sango waves her hand in front of Inuyasha's face, trying to get his attention.
“Yo Inuyasha. Its your spin dude.”
Inuyasha spun it, watching it go round and round like everyone else. He paled as it landed on Kouga, listening to the cheers and laughter as he hurriedly stripped off his shirt. Even Kouga was laughing, though he was paled like Inuyasha. Kagome was the only one that saw Hojo breath a sigh of relief, casting a glance at Kouga before quickly looking away again.
Kouga spun the bottle before Kagome could say anything or even move. She watched Hojo silently, catching the small hopeful glimmer in his eye each time the bottle came towards him, losing it as it spun past him. He looked almost hurt as it landed on Kagura, watching as they kiss.
“Can you come help me with some drinks Hojo-kun?” Kagome asks before Kagura could spin, quickly standing and offering her hand to him.
“Hai,” he replied quickly, taking her hand to get up before letting it go.
“Arigato,” Kagome smiles at him, leading him into the kitchen. He follows her silently, both listening to the whispers that follow them.
“Where are the drinks Kagome-chan?” Hojo asked as soon as they were in the kitchen.
“Hojo-kun,” Kagome says as she sits at the table, signalling and waiting for his to sit before continuing, “why were you looking at Kouga-kun like that before? When the bottle landed on him you looked relieved and when you spun it looked like you wanted it to land on you. Is something going on between you and Kouga-kun?”
Hojo was pale through all this, wondering how she had figured it all out. Sighing slowly, he slumped over, head in his arms and shook his head. He knew that he would have got caught sooner or later, but her was expecting later instead of sooner.
“I'm gay,” Hojo says quietly, “Kouga is the only one that knew until know and he never treated me any differently. I was afraid to tell the rest of you because I didn't know how you would react to it.”
“Hojo-kun,” Kagome says quietly, grabbing his hand and squeezing it tight, “it wouldn't change the way that I thought about you. It doesn't matter how you are, as long as you are still you. I promise.”
She grabs him up into a hug, trying to assure him that it was okay. He hugged her back tight, silently thanking her for the talk. Grabbing some drinks, they head back into the lounge, sitting down again and passing out the drinks.
Kagura spins. It lands on Sesshomaru. Thinking about it for a second, she pulls her top off, letting everyone have a look at her stripped bra. She laughs as all stare at her, winking at Kagome.
Sesshomaru spun as everyone stared at Kagura, watching it land on Kagome.
He was in front of her in a flash, running his fingers over her cheeks. He smiles to her before tipping her head back slightly and kissing her. Without even thinking about it, Kagome wraps her arms around his neck, holding him against her for that few seconds longer. They pulled away after a little, Kagome still seeing that smile that was now erased from his lips.
“Always wanted to do that,” he mutters loud enough for everyone to hear.
Kagome spins. Everyone watches as it lands on Sango.
Finally,” Kagura exclaims, “some chick on chick action.”
Laughing aloud, Kagome made her way over to Sango. She was smiling as Sango, knowing she was probably going to say something.
“Couldn't have said it better myself,” Sango mutters, brushing her lips against Kagome's with every movement.
Kagome pulled her in for a searing kiss, making it last the longest since the beginning of the game. Pulling away a little, nearly heading in for another one until they both heard behind them.
“Fuck that was hot!” Miroku exclaims from beside them both, interrupting them from their passion.
Both laughed as they move away, trying to cool themselves off. Sango spins while looking at Kagome still, winking at her before looking at who the bottle landed on.
Miroku.
“Oh well,” Sango sighed, making her way over to him, “win some you lose some.”
Everyone laughed as they kissed, waiting for it to end like the rest of them. Miroku spun after a while, watching it land on Hojo…
God Miroku's shirt was off quick.
Hojo smiled a little at Miroku, knowing that it was nothing personal. None of the guys had kissed yet.
The bottle landed on Kouga.
Looks like the game was about to change.
Hojo slowly crawled over to Kouga, watching for Kouga's reaction.
“You were the only one that I trusted,” he mumbles as he gets closer, watching for Kouga's reaction, “you were the only one that knew. You never treated me any differently and for that you got my attention. I'm sorry if this makes you avoid me but in my eyes it is worth it. Even if it is only for that one bliss filled moment.”
And with that… Hojo kissed Kouga.
For a long moment Kouga did nothing. Just sat there and let Hojo kiss his softly. Then as Hojo began to pull away, everyone's mouths fell to the ground.
Kouga pulled him in closer… and kissed him back…
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
AN… sorry to those Kouga lovers. I have nothing against him, he's awesome… but he really really really really reminds me of one of my gay mates. I'm dead serious that they have the same hairstyle and eye colour… its creepy…
Back to the fanfic…
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Kagome, Sango, Rin, Ayame and Eri all sat there with their mouths wide open, watching the two guys make out.
“Now that is hot!” Eri says slowly as Hojo pulls back a little, smiling.
All the other girls nodded in agreement as the guys just stared at Kouga and Hojo who had just moved around a little so that they could sit together. Kouga hung his arm around Hojo's shoulders as Hojo wrapped him around Kouga's waist.
Kouga spun the bottle, watching as it spun round and round and round until it landed on Inuyasha. Kouga and everyone else laughed as Inuyasha's eyes went wide and his face lost all colour, silently worrying that Kouga was really going to kiss him.
Letting Inuyasha sweat for a little, Kouga finally smiled at him slightly before taking his shirt off his shirt. Inuyasha breathed a sigh of relief before spinning the bottle, watching it land on Rin.
“Sorry Rin,” he said as he slowly crawled over to her, watching her blush a deep, deep fire engine red, “it's either kiss you or take off the pants. And they ain't coming off yet.”
She nods to him before leaning into his kiss, closer her eyes tight. Though she couldn't see it, Sesshomaru was evil eyeing his brother, knowing that it was Rin's first kiss.
The child that he had watched blossom from the tiny fruit that she was seven years ago was slowly flourish, opening to show her full beauty. The child that he had protected from everything that he could. The child that he nourished, that he craved.
The child that stole his heart with her radiating smile.
Growling deep in his throat, Sesshomaru turned his attention away from the two, turning to a surprised Kagome.
“When will this game end Kagome-chan?” he asked through clenched teeth, knowing he wouldn't be able to take much more of this torture.
“I don't know,” Kagome replied, shrugging and looking at him quizzically, “why do you want it to end now? Because the girl that has been waiting for you to do that for years is kissing your half brother in front of you. Or is it because you have something hidden from everyone else Sesshomaru-sama?”
Sesshomaru growled at her, noting that he had the attention of everyone in the room. Rin was looking up with him, looking like she normally did. She too, wore a mask to hide her feelings from the world.
The only hint of hope that she held in his answer was the gleam in her eye, telling him exactly how she really felt through the mask that she wore.
“This Sesshomaru has no such feelings Kagome,” he snarled, watching Rin turn away in the corner of his eye, “just finish the game.”
And with that he got up and left for the room that all the guys had to sleep in for the night.
Rin watched him go, knowing that the only chance that she had to show him how she really felt was walking away with him. She sighed and looked at the ground, not wanting the others to see the tears swimming in her vision. Inuyasha and the rest of the guys all stood and left, knowing that the girls would be able to calm Rin down.
Kagome sighed to herself.
This was going to be a looooooooooong night.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I hope that this was okay… it was the first real load of bull that I have ever made into just a one-shot. I might make another one if I get more idea's but I got this off a game of spin the bottle at my mates 17th last week. Lol. It was fun and I made the characters relate to my friends who have the same sort of personality.
Hope you guys liked it and if you did… please review it.
I want to know what you think of it.
Ta guys
Bloodthirstynekoyokiagirlxd
XD