InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Strip Poker ❯ Enter the Wolf ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: Well, this is it. The shocking conclusion to my one shot in four parts. Hope you enjoy. I certainly had fun writing it.

Standard Disclaimers Apply

Strip Poker Part Four: Enter the Wolf

Of all the days Kouga could have chosen to go looking for Kagome, today had to be the most inconvient. Of course, Kouga was not aware of this. He merely assumed that today was as good a day as any to pick the usual fight with Dogturd.

As he walked beneath the trees of Inuyasha's Forest, he noted that it was strangely still and silent. Kouga knew that where ever Kagome went, trouble followed. She and the others were always blowing up some demon or another looking for shards. So the forest's eerie stillness was unusual. But the lack of noise did not bother the wolf. His only concern at the moment was finding "his woman".

Kouga stopped rather abruptly, noting that the texture of the ground had changed. The reason, he discovered after looking at his feet, was because he had stepped on a pile of thick red cloth. Picking it up, he sniffed at it absently. It was a shirt. Not only that, it was Inuyasha's shirt. The guy was obviously a bigger idiot than Kouga had previously assumed having lost his clothes for God knows what reason. How embarrassing!

But just as Kouga was snickering at the plight of his rival, the wolf noticed something else. The laughter died on his lips. Lying there beside the rest of Inuyasha's clothes was Kagome's green and white school uniform! The wolf knew that Kagome and Inuyasha often traveled in company which could only mean that right now--at this very moment--the two were together... somewhere... NAKED!!!

Jealous fire coursed through his body at the thought of what that b@$t@rd could be doing to his woman. But before he could storm off in a fit of rage, he noticed another thing. A large pile of other clothes--an exterminator outfit, the robes of a Buddist priest, a fancy white kimono, two sets of Miko's robes, a babboon pelt and various other weapons and accessories--were also lying on the ground.

"What the hell are these people doing?!" Kouga exclaimed aloud, trying to keep his already wandering mind out of the gutter.

Little did he know that his question was about to be answered. Already he could hear the sounds of a large, rather disgruntled group of people approaching.

Kouga stepped back in shock as eight completely naked people of varing age and description dove into the pile at his feet and quickly began to put on the first article of clothing that came to hand.

As the dust settled an irate voice could be heard shouting "THESE AREN'T MY PANTS!" Inuyasha was standing there, wearing red pants as usual but these had a distinctly more feminine cut.

"What's with his hair?!" Kouga wondered.

The others looked around. Much to their embarassment they saw that in their haste they had all taken the wrong clothes. How Sesshoumaru had managed to fit into Kagome's school uniform, one can only guess, but it still wasn't as amazing as the feat Naraku accomplished, having squeezed into Sango's exterminator outfit. (This was merely proof of the fact that men are NOT meant to wear spandex!) Kikyo and Kaede, dressed in a baboon pelt and monks robes, snickered at Inuyasha and Miroku who had taken theirs by mistake. Inuyasha meanwhile could be overheard loudly picking a fight with Sango who refused to return his clothes in front of everyone else. Kagome simply stood there wondering when was the last time Sesshoumaru washed his kimono.

Instead of trying to find a reasonable and intelligent solution to this predicament, the group simply dicided to grab their own clothes from the other person. Unfortunately, this wasn't a very successful strategy. As a result, most of the fabric was shredded, leaving them in a worse situation than before. The only thing that remained intact was the babboon pelt being made of a much more durable material.

It was also large and heavy and every member of the indecently clad group wanted it... At this point, Kouga deemed it to be in his best interest to quietly retreat to the edge of the clearing. He wasn't wrong. The wolf had only just reached the shelter of the trees when a brawl erupted before him.

Kouga heard eerie laughter echo down from the tree branches above him and realized he wasn't the only one witnessing the scene. Looking up he saw a tiny kitsune, the only person beside himself who was fully clothed. This kitsune was unusual. He wore a long white ill-fitting wig on his head and had a furry white boa wrapped around his shoulders. In his hands he playfully shuffled a deck of cards.

Feeling Kouga's gaze on him, the kitsune looked down at the wolf and smiled. "Don't ask." was the only thing he said.

To this Kouga simply replied, "Don't tell."

~*~
End