InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Strip Poker ❯ Round Two: Game Over ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Standard Disclaimers Apply.


Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.


Strip Poker.


Round Two: Game Over.


"Stupid probability." Miroku muttered under his breath as he and Inuyasha carefully found their way though the forest's thick underbrush. At the moment, he had quite a lot in common with Kagome. She blamed all her problems on math.

"Hey Inuyasha!" he called out to the figure walking in front of him. "Can I ask you a question?".

Inuyasha tensed. He could almost see the question without it being spoken..

"I think I speak for everyone when I say 'What's with the wig'?!" Miroku's mind, as well as those of the others, was still reeling with the shock of this revelation..

"Isn't obvious?" came the cold reply. "Girls love it.".

Miroku responded with a wry smile. "I do believe my influence is rubbing off on you.".

"Don't remind me." Inuyasha said, irritated. Then he added "Do you know what happened to Kagome and Sango?".

Miroku shrugged. "The last I saw of them, they were headed in the opposite direction.".

Inuyasha nodded. It was understandable. They were all somewhat embarrassed at the moment..

Inuyasha, having calculated the odds of the game, had failed to consider Murphy's Law and therefore was the first to lose. He was then forced to sit there, naked as the day he was born, while the others continued the game. Miroku, liking the game's new odds, had also neglected Murphy's Law. So naturally, he was forced to join Inuyasha in the loser department. The two losers then had the pleasure of watching Kagome and Sango laugh themselves nearly to the point of unconsciousness because their bad luck was just that funny. After picking themselves up off the ground and wiping away their tears, the girls decided that playing strip poker between two people of the same gender wasn't as much fun. They both quit the game much to Miroku's profound disappointment. Only later did the four of them realize that they had been forgetting something quite important...

"I guess this gives a whole new meaning to 'losing one's shirt'." Miroku couldn't resist the bad joke as it pretty well summed up their current situation..

Inuyasha took a deep breath and slowly counted to ten, resisting the temptation to slap Miroku in the head..

Both paused as they came to the edge of a clearing. After carefully looking in all directions, they made a mad dash to the other side. Hopefully, if they were lucky, they wouldn't run in to someone they knew, or anyone else for that matter..

"So tell me, O great mathematical genius." Miroku resumed his annoying banter when they were safely undercover once again. "What's the probability that one of us four will get their hands around the neck of the little kitsune brat who stole all our clothes?!".