InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Stuck to Fluff ❯ Fluffy's house! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Inuyasha or any of its characters.

Hi! Well this is the third Chappi but no one ish reviewing! PLEASE REVIEW FOR ME!!

Chappie 3

*******************************************

Last chappie : Sesshomaru goes with Kagome and Inuyasha to Kaede to find a solution but Kaede doesn't know how to reverse it! Now they're on their way back to camp to pick everyone up and start traveling to Sesshomaru's house so they can search through his library and figure out how to fix this spell!

********************************************

Soon Sesshomaru, Kagome and Inuyasha were back at camp. "Did you find any clues to the solution?" Sango asked Kagome as soon as she returned. "No, but Sesshomaru says he has a library that may contain some information on how to get us separated" Kagome said. "Are we leaving right now?" Sango asked. Kagome looked at Sesshomaru "I want to solve this as soon as possible" he said. "Alright, then let me go get Rin and Shippo. And where did that houshi go?" Sango said looking around. :grope: "SMACK! Ya HENTAI!" Sango screamed at the lecherous houshi that had just groped her. "We don't have time for that Miroku! So hurry up and get ready!" Inuyasha yelled.

Soon everyone was ready and they had to figure out a way to get there. "Ok, Sango and Miroku will carry Shippo and Rin while riding on Kirara. I'm going to be following by running, and Sesshomaru is gonna fly there with Kagome. I don't wanna hear any questions ya got so can it!" Inuyasha said. "What about Jakken-sama?" Rin asked.

Everyone had completely forgotten about the tiny toad. He glanced at Inuyasha recalling how he had arrived unconscious with seven bumps on his head. "Fine, get over here toad" Inuyasha yelled. Jakken looked at Sesshomaru but he had already formed the cloud at his feet ready to leave so Jakken hastily walked over to Inuyasha muttering. The flight wasn't very long because they were in the regions of Sesshomaru's home.

Kagome had been trying to create an image in her head about what Sesshomaru's house would look like. Maybe it would be a home for a lot of dogs like the one she had seen in One Hundred and One Dalmatians. Then she thought `Is Sesshomaru a Dalmatian?' But Kagome remembered that when Sesshomaru transformed into his true spirit form he looked more like a fat cocker spaniel, having those long floppy ears. She giggled when she thought about how cute he really looked and if she wasn't running for her life she would have noticed.

Soon in the distance she could she something faint like…..a hut…no more like a tower…..no castle..ya it was definitely a big castle. `That's a nice home' she thought `whoever lives there must be really rich.' And they landed in front of the castle. "So where's your house?" she said looking around. Sesshomaru sighed, rolled his eyes and said "This IS my home." Rin jumped of Kirara (or is it Kilala?) and said "Rin always plays in the gardens!" The castle was mostly surrounded by large gardens of roses and flowers. After Kagome stopped drooling and picked up her jaw from the ground she thought `Doesn't this mean, though, that this is Inuyasha's home too?'

She scanned the area for Inuyasha and saw him gazing at the castle for sometime then saying "Hurry it up then!" "Can Rin and Shippo play in the gardens?" Rin asked Sesshomaru. He didn't want the children to distract them so he approved and she scurried off to the gardens with Shippo following her closely. Inuyasha was already at the huge door, which led inside. "Wow, this is really beautiful" Kagome said walking past the gardens.

When they entered Kagome gasped, "Wow, this is all yours?" Sesshomaru glanced at Inuyasha. Their father had left the castle to both of them but Inuyasha ran away to live in the village where he met Kikyo and Kaede and since then Sesshomaru had taken it all so he replied "I suppose." "Well, if you guys are done droolin' over this then we can start looking for a friken' way to stop the spell!" Inuyasha yelled walking up the enormous stair and then heading left. " I guess Inuyasha must have lived here once since he seems to know the way" Miroku said. "He did once, though he ran away" Sesshomaru said walking up the stair with Kagome next to him still looking around. `Why would anyone want to run away from all this?' she thought. They finally came to the library, which wasn't as big as the entrance hall but was still huge.

And it was loaded with tons of books. They started searching and after about an hour Inuyasha snapped. "I'm sick of this! This guy has already lost one arm so it won't matter it he loses the other! I say we hack it off!" Inuyasha yelled pulling out Tetsuaiga. "Inuyasha! Be quite and start reading!" Kagome snapped at him. He growled but put his Tetsuaiga back into its holder. "Listen none of us can concentrate so lets take a break" Miroku said. Kagome sighed, she was glad Sesshomaru didn't get mad. She really wanted to go to the gardens to see the flowers but she knew Sesshomaru wouldn't want to.

Sango seemed to know how much Kagome loved gardens and flowers so she said "C'mon then I rather spend my time in the garden if I'm taking a break." "I would rather be outside too then" Miroku said following Sango outside. Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, and Kagome were the only ones inside the library now. "Inuyasha you want to come to the garden?" Kagome asked. "No" he said walking out of the library down the hall. "What's up with him?" Kagome said looking at Sesshomaru but he said, "Let's go to the garden." "Well I'm going because I want to" Kagome said. She was SO not going to let Sesshomaru boss her around. He jumped out of a huge window to the library and landed on the grass gracefully carrying Kagome on his shoulder.

`Wow' she thought. Sesshomaru didn't seem like the kind of guy doing things like jumping out of windows. `Gosh, he's really gorgeous' she thought and then thought `What?! What did I just say?! Bad Kagome! No! No! No!'

She really didn't want to be thinking things like that! Was she imagining this or was she actually falling for Sesshomaru?! Sesshomaru? And Kagome?! No way! That couldn't be…could it? `Bad Kagome Bad!!!' she scolded herself.

*****************************************

Sesshomaru P.O.V. (point of view)

*Jumps out window* I can sense her excitement, then she likes jumping out of windows…hmmm….i should do it more often then. Wait…why would I? To please her? She is nothing more than Inuyasha's wench….Inuyasha's…She doesn't belong to him..not yet..What? Let him have her why do I care?…I don't…I don't…..for a human?..no…

******************************************

ooooohhhhh! Looks like Sessy and Kagome are having some mixed feelings! They sooo do not like each other…right?….Please review. I posted all three of these chappies today. I've spent a lot of time on them but thx to the people who reviewed for me! ^_^

I really glad a lot of people are reading so plz review!